Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,951 members, 7,848,864 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

I Need The Opinion Of Professional Painters Or Anyone With Sound Knowledge - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need The Opinion Of Professional Painters Or Anyone With Sound Knowledge (2002 Views)

Need Quality Painting & Screeding for your Building? Call Danny Painters! / Abuja Professional Painters.wall Screeding And P.o.p / Abuja Professional Painters,wall Screeding And P.o.p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Opinion Of Professional Painters Or Anyone With Sound Knowledge by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
I would like to know the average cost of painting a 7 bedroom duplex ( material and service inclusive ) . Both length and width of the house is approximately 40/40 feet's . More so , I would like to know what brand of paint in the market is the best . What's the best color to match green roof ? Is there any disadvantage about off-white paint . For any professional interested in this offer , show me sample of your previous work here , and we shall take it up from there .
Re: I Need The Opinion Of Professional Painters Or Anyone With Sound Knowledge by phorget(m): 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
Empero1:

I would like to know the average cost of painting a 7 bedroom duplex ( material and service inclusive ) . Both length and width of the house is approximately 40/40 feet's . More so , I would like to know what brand of paint in the market is the best . What's the best color to match green roof ? Is there any disadvantage about off-white paint . For any professional interested in this offer , show me sample of your previous work here , and we shall take it up from there .
it would Have been lovely if u could put up a picture of the said duplex,however if i am to imaginarily estimate the number of paints then i'll say that it'll consume between 40-50 drums of paint. The problem is that u didnt state wat paint u'll like to use. We Have EMULSION paint and we also Have TESCOTE paints. If u are to use 5drums of emulsion paint for a particular buildin den dat same building will consume up to 8drums of TESCOTE paint. We Have various paints in market now so it depends on ur budget. If u are on a low budget then i'll advise u to go for a FINE COAT product. As per the color to match a green roof then i'll advice u can go for that off white,it has no disadvantage what so ever. However,to beautify a buildin,u'll Have to make it a double or triple color painting. If im to charge for labour then i'll ask for 172k and u'll also foot the transportation of materials to the site... 08166682048.
Re: I Need The Opinion Of Professional Painters Or Anyone With Sound Knowledge by tundeoluwaseun(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Pls what is the latest on the dss (2014) recruitment.
Re: I Need The Opinion Of Professional Painters Or Anyone With Sound Knowledge by martyns303(m): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
And cost for painting a one bedroom apartment please.
Re: I Need The Opinion Of Professional Painters Or Anyone With Sound Knowledge by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
phorget:
it would Have been lovely if u could put up a picture of the said duplex,however if i am to imaginarily estimate the number of paints then i'll say that it'll consume between 40-50 drums of paint. The problem is that u didnt state wat paint u'll like to use. We Have EMULSION paint and we also Have TESCOTE paints. If u are to use 5drums of emulsion paint for a particular buildin den dat same building will consume up to 8drums of TESCOTE paint. We Have various paints in market now so it depends on ur budget. If u are on a low budget then i'll advise u to go for a FINE COAT product. As per the color to match a green roof then i'll advice u can go for that off white,it has no disadvantage what so ever. However,to beautify a buildin,u'll Have to make it a double or triple color painting. If im to charge for labour then i'll ask for 172k and u'll also foot the transportation of materials to the site... 08166682048.

Thanks for your prompt response . What's the estimated cost of a drum of emulsion , tescote and fine cost ? And between emulsion and tescote which one is better ?
Re: I Need The Opinion Of Professional Painters Or Anyone With Sound Knowledge by phorget(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
Empero1:

Thanks for your prompt response . What's the estimated cost of a drum of emulsion , tescote and fine cost ? And between emulsion and tescote which one is better ?
The cost for paint products varies. A drum of fine coat paint is sold between #2700-#3000(wholesales cost) and this also depends on ur location while tescote goes for between #4200-#4500. A drum of President emulsion paint goes between #6200-#6500 while the tescote is about 9500 etc. The advantage of Tescote paint is that it doesnt get dirty easily cos ppl wont be able to rest on the painted wall unlike the emulsion painted walls. However,for a low budgetted paintin plan then Emulsion is not a bad idea.
Re: I Need The Opinion Of Professional Painters Or Anyone With Sound Knowledge by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
phorget:
The cost for paint products varies. A drum of fine coat paint is sold between #2700-#3000(wholesales cost) and this also depends on ur location while tescote goes for between #4200-#4500. A drum of President emulsion paint goes between #6200-#6500 while the tescote is about 9500 etc. The advantage of Tescote paint is that it doesnt get dirty easily cos ppl wont be able to rest on the painted wall unlike the emulsion painted walls. However,for a low budgetted paintin plan then Emulsion is not a bad idea.

Thanks once again . I will give you a call in the next couple of days . I hope you can handle work within Owerri environs . Meanwhile , I will negotiate your stated service charge , that will be when I call you .
Re: I Need The Opinion Of Professional Painters Or Anyone With Sound Knowledge by phorget(m): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Empero1:

Thanks once again . I will give you a call in the next couple of days . I hope you can handle work within Owerri environs . Meanwhile , I will negotiate your stated service charge , that will be when I call you .
You are welcome and i'll gladly render My proffesional service anytime u call upon me.

(1) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ikota villa estate Lekki / PROMO SALE: 12 Plots Of Land At Abijo Going For 3.5m / Comfort Zone Gardens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.