Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Reedemers Uni Student Rushed To Clinic After Cucumber Used To self-service Breaks In Pu$ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reedemers Uni Student Rushed To Clinic After Cucumber Used To self-service Breaks In Pu$ (1277 Views)

Rainfall Breaks Tall Tree In Gombe. Photos updated!! / Photos; This Enormously Fat Man Needs Fire Truck To Get To Clinic / Photos: Truck Fails Breaks In Onitsha, Killed 50+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reedemers Uni Student Rushed To Clinic After Cucumber Used To self-service Breaks In Pu$ by bobbymishark(m): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
Latest News reaching BMB, is that a reedemers university student was rushed to the schools clinic after loud noises were heard from her room. When students rushed to her room to find out what the problem was,it was discovered that a cucumber she used in wanking had broken with a large part of it still in her private part. The student who is a new 100 level student (fresher) had already been rushed to a hospital.

source: http://bobbymishark..com/2014/11/reedemers-university-student-rushed-to.html
Re: Reedemers Uni Student Rushed To Clinic After Cucumber Used To self-service Breaks In Pu$ by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
Pictures or adonblivit

1 Like

Re: Reedemers Uni Student Rushed To Clinic After Cucumber Used To self-service Breaks In Pu$ by Joshuadon: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
shocked shocked. What!!!!!!!
Re: Reedemers Uni Student Rushed To Clinic After Cucumber Used To self-service Breaks In Pu$ by bobbymishark(m): 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
edozie04:
Pictures or adonblivit
im very sorry i dont have one yet,but that news has been verified by students in that uni....still sourcing for more materials.
Re: Reedemers Uni Student Rushed To Clinic After Cucumber Used To self-service Breaks In Pu$ by yorex2011: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
shocked
Re: Reedemers Uni Student Rushed To Clinic After Cucumber Used To self-service Breaks In Pu$ by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 24, 2014
Unbelievable. No pictures = fake news.
Re: Reedemers Uni Student Rushed To Clinic After Cucumber Used To self-service Breaks In Pu$ by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 24, 2014
6:51am
Re: Reedemers Uni Student Rushed To Clinic After Cucumber Used To self-service Breaks In Pu$ by bobbymishark(m): 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
charix:
Unbelievable. No pictures = fake news.
check the source for d info nd ud aee its certified
Re: Reedemers Uni Student Rushed To Clinic After Cucumber Used To self-service Breaks In Pu$ by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
bobbymishark:
check the source for d info nd ud aee its certified

I won't click anything. Post the pictures here to prove your credibility.
Re: Reedemers Uni Student Rushed To Clinic After Cucumber Used To self-service Breaks In Pu$ by pharmo25(m): 3:46am On Nov 25, 2014
Pictures or na jagajaga
Re: Reedemers Uni Student Rushed To Clinic After Cucumber Used To self-service Breaks In Pu$ by englishmart(m): 6:07am On Nov 25, 2014
yeye girl! So guys no dey the school again? undecided
Re: Reedemers Uni Student Rushed To Clinic After Cucumber Used To self-service Breaks In Pu$ by Clemzy16(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2014
Ehya!! I feel for the poor girl..

A good d'ick is hard to find..

Evidently, my kind is rare...
Re: Reedemers Uni Student Rushed To Clinic After Cucumber Used To self-service Breaks In Pu$ by bobbymishark(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2014
Clemzy16:
Ehya!! I feel for the poor girl..

A good d'ick is hard to find..

Evidently, my kind is rare...
haha, be washing urself there.
Re: Reedemers Uni Student Rushed To Clinic After Cucumber Used To self-service Breaks In Pu$ by adebisiema(m): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
Chai! Konji no good oo

(1) (Reply)

Cool Fm Short Film Competition 2015. - Deadline At The Corner. / Five (5) Keys To Good Success / Konga Giving Out Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.