Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

CROCODILE Farming!!! - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / CROCODILE Farming!!! (6701 Views)

Crocodile,snake,lizard And Reptile Farming For Skin / What Does It Take To Have A Crocodile Domesticated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CROCODILE Farming!!! by jemype(m): 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
People r running from d valley of d shadow of death and you are busy building d valley bro. Im inspired. Keep it up.
Ikebesupa:
Hello nlanders.. I am currently running a crocodile farming, i just started with 26 young ones. Just looking to see how it goes. I started this because i have a supplier in europe who needed the skins to produce items like belts, shoes and bags. Its very lucrative business. I just want to know if any one has tried the croc farming before pls. Dont just view please say something. Thnx
Re: CROCODILE Farming!!! by Ikebesupa(m): 2:58am On Mar 24, 2015
@jemype, its quite challenging thing really. Those things are beasts trust me! Its quite a dirty business even thou theres money in every dirty business
Re: CROCODILE Farming!!! by jemype(m): 6:46am On Mar 24, 2015
The motivation is 60-70 every yea.breathtaking. True theres money in every dirty business tho.
Ikebesupa:
@jemype, its quite challenging thing really. Those things are beasts trust me! Its quite a dirty business even thou theres money in every dirty business
Re: CROCODILE Farming!!! by endy231: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
It's challenging to farm Croc and even more challenging to take pictures.. .. ... we done hear
Re: CROCODILE Farming!!! by natefarms: 6:01am On Jun 09, 2017
For your young croc, please contact me at +2348132478092

1 Like

Re: CROCODILE Farming!!! by Bobjay2018: 1:10am On Oct 26, 2017
Pls wat is the cost to get alligator skinned in Nigeria?
Re: CROCODILE Farming!!! by Baroba(m): 1:17am On Oct 26, 2017
Croc farm indeed, no pictures for three years.. you are a liar mr..

1 Like

Re: CROCODILE Farming!!! by okafor200(m): 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Fear God and give him praise,
indeed all should hail and worship the lord most high,

till date humans and science are yet to find out all the creatures the lord God has made.

That is to tell you there is a supreme powerfull invincible spirit called the elohim,
I pity all this unbelievers and nay sayers.

For it is better i believe there is a God and die to see there is indeed no God.

Than for me not to believe there is a God and die to see there is truelly indeed a God in heaven,

then who will i blame for this my great mistake?

and the worst part is that i will never be given a second life or chance to repent and believe that there is really a God indeed.

This is a serious warning to all athest.

Please Worship God and give him praise!

baba olowo

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Secret Of Harvesting Giant Catfish / ... / This Mysterious Plant Has Been In My Compound For Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.