Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Robbery At Lampese Okene This Sunday Afternoon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbery At Lampese Okene This Sunday Afternoon (804 Views)

Governor-Elect Yahya Bello Arrives Okene, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) / Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops (Graphic pics) / 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbery At Lampese Okene This Sunday Afternoon by X4ms: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
At Lampese, the vehicle that took me from Akure had to stop as we saw other cars parked at both sides of the road. We found out that robbery was going on less than 2km from where we parked. I had to quickly make a call to my family members so they could know exactly what I met on the road. Just before I dropped the call, a truck filled with soldiers came and passed. Soldiers had been alerted and they moved to the scene to rescue the situation. Every one quickly jumped into thier cars and followed the soldiers. The scene was very bad as we saw some dead people lying by the roadside. Some drove into the bush and some were crying as they lost thier cars to robbery. I managed to snap some pictures as we passed by, but it wasn't easy enough for me to capture the scene to details as I would have loved to.
The few I could take is attached below.

1 Share

Re: Robbery At Lampese Okene This Sunday Afternoon by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
oop!
Re: Robbery At Lampese Okene This Sunday Afternoon by Rich4god(m): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
Chai... Nigeria... When will our security forces man up to their resposibility...
Re: Robbery At Lampese Okene This Sunday Afternoon by donphilopus: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
Those Soldiers around that area are really trying when it comes to robbery case. Recently, the killed some boys for robbery and we thought they would steer clear of that area, but the case is getting worse by the day. If the dead people you saw were the robbers, then I won't pity them. But, if they're victims, then RIP to them!

Kudos to the Soldiers!
Re: Robbery At Lampese Okene This Sunday Afternoon by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
Rich4god:
Chai... Nigeria... When will our security forces man up to their resposibility...

Blame game player

(1) (Reply)

OBJ Tells Fayose To Shut Up, Releases Letter Of Apology The Latter Wrote To Him / Buhari's Speech After 1983 Coup / If GEJ Loses This Election,his Media Team Of Mediocre Should Be Held Responsible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.