Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

She Jilted Me!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / She Jilted Me!!! (642 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Jilted Me!!! by Xphantom(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
Please i need your advice!!!
Here is what happened;

The last time I saw my girlfriend, she told me
it's over between us. I thought about it and I found out that life without her is meaningless. So, I decided to kill myself. I jumped from my reading table to my mouka foam,I didn't die, I went to an express road & looked carefully before crossing the road, nothing happened to me.
I drank 4 bottles of coca cola with too much suya but nothing happened, I took a lot of mangoes without swallowing the seeds, yet I
didn't see hell! I proceeded to another level of
concoction.... So, I prepared gizzard and kidney sauce with strawberry juice and lots of fresh tomatoes, yet nothing happened.
I ate cake, chocolate mixed with ice cream, still I didn't die. I'm so worried now cause I Just finished eating fried rice with chilled maltina and fresh fruit salad but nothing still happened to me.

I'm really upset right now. My friends, what do I do? Should I try plantain and chicken with fresh milk. Will it work? Advice me please.
I'm waiting... Thanks in Advance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo And The Court / Just Imagine This Shit Happen / Imagine The 3 Wise Men Were Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.