Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,408 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Where Is The Right Place To Fix Tags On Jacket Lapels, Right Or Left? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Is The Right Place To Fix Tags On Jacket Lapels, Right Or Left? (556 Views)

CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES / Wrist-watches Are To Be Fit On Which? Right Or Left Hand / Do You Have A Skin Problem?you Are In The Right Place,your Problem Is Solve. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Right Place To Fix Tags On Jacket Lapels, Right Or Left? by SirJoeDuks: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
I've been wondering where really is right to fix name tags,pin flags or even lapel pins.on Jackets or suits as the case may be.....is it on the right lapel or left?
I've been using the right lapel though but a young dude walked up yo me today And politely asked that it should be moved to the left. I humbly obliged #afterall I no know...
Re: Where Is The Right Place To Fix Tags On Jacket Lapels, Right Or Left? by dotuna3(m): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Sorry u re wrong it shld be to the left

(1) (Reply)

Buy Quality Jewelry Online At A Cheap Rate / We Make Custom Made Sweat Shirts, Polos, Tshirts,jacket, Hood, Joggers,etc / Dresses, Shoes And Bags For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.