Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Getting Too Much Email From Facebook? How To Stop It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Getting Too Much Email From Facebook? How To Stop It (541 Views)

How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall / 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner / Hackers On Facebook: How They Acquire Your Password. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Too Much Email From Facebook? How To Stop It by mondbest(m): 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Sometime you just get bored getting emails from Facebook whenever someone poke you, added you as a friend, comment on your post, reply to your messages and so on. It is really annoying sometimes and it makes your mailbox jam-packed and you do wish on how to stop and don’t know how to go about it.

Even sometime you wish you have fewer friends because with that you won’t be getting much more notification like when you have up to 1000 friends on Facebook.
To stop getting that much notification this is how to go about it

Step 1: Log in to your Facebook account and click on the arrow as seen on the image below.

Step 2: Click on Settings

Step 3: Click on Notifications

Step 4: On Email click edit and select only notifications about your account, security and privacy option and you are done.

If you have any question share it on the comment box below.
- See more at: http://www.techskulz.com/2014/11/getting-too-much-email-from-facebook.html#sthash.b4Yse3eK.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me Place Ads On My Mobilepress Theme / Did I Try A Little? Any Suggestions Will Be Appreciated? (Banner Design) / Any Bulk Sms Site In Nigeria That Sends World Wide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.