Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad (34062 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 27 In Fresh Monguno Bombing - PUNCH / Boko Haram Kills 13 People In Borno / Bomb Blast In Nigerian School Assembly Kills 48 Children and about 79 injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by swezenberg(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
keypad1:
the same way ur entire generation has been caged in zoo.

Christians? You soak ur baked ass in thw south and clai, i am a christian. We all know ur type.... U r of the few feeble minded beast always proclaiming am from the south without any touch of reality what it means to be a south westerner.

Ur type will be the first to urinate in his short just by hearing gun shot.

Your entire worm like generation should be ashamed of a beast they call son. Thats you.

Where did education lead you to? Spinless worm.

Two face bas.stard son of biiiiiitch!

My grandfather fought in the Second world war. Where was your gandfather then. We are not cowards. We do not dance to the tune of the government of the day just because we do not want to be arrested. My grandfather transferred courage down to his generations. We are no generations of chicken hearted humans like you. We speak the truth and damn the consequence. I spoke against the government of Obasanjo, Abacha and Jonathan but I admire the governance of Buhari and will not support Obasanjo because he's my kinsman. Chicken like you and your generation can not do that because cowardice runs in your DNA. You only come online to sing the praises of the government of the day. If Buhari wins tomorrow, your type will be the first to dance on the street to sing good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by obj84(m): 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:
Blood Of Allah!!!
meaning!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Thebrightest(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
obj84:
meaning!!!!!
Meaning
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Bright2(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
ibdeals1:
Oh no.
When will these punks stop cry
When the Islamist realize they are not fighting Jonathan but rather killing themselves.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Mortiano(m): 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
mrofficial:

When we have a competent leader.

sharap, everything u blame d leader, what about u, what have u contributed for d growth of this country
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by BTT(m): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
keypad1:
buhari's boys in action as usual.

He said they will make nigeria ungovernable. We are seeing is impact.

Well....Buhari

Well, Buhari is cool to blame, but please provide your source to this statement you allude to him.

The copyright owner of that statement is Atiku.

Please provide facts, not sentiments.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by keypad1: 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
swezenberg:

My grandfather fought in the Second world war. Where was your gandfather then. We are not cowards. We do not dance to the tune of the government of the day just because we do not want to be arrested. My grandfather transferred courage down to his generations. We are no generations of chicken hearted humans like you. We speak the truth and damn the consequence. I spoke against the government of Obasanjo, Abacha and Jonathan but I admire the governance of Buhari and will not support Obasanjo because he's my kinsman. Chicken like you and your generation can not do that because cowardice runs in your DNA. You only come online to sing the praises of the government of the day. If Buhari wins tomorrow, your type will be the first to dance on the street to sing good riddance to bad rubbish.
buhari will never. Your likes that are two faced will be be highly disappointed. I laigh at ur ignorant face.

Ur grand father fight world war? This is one of many silly words you have said today.

History said people from the north mostly northern christians, south and some brave south westerners did it. I doubt ur grandfather have d mind to this shiiiit.There are brave yorubas, but not ur coward type. Pig....go and rot in hell you treacherous beast.

Having live in almost all parts of the country i have seen the fearfulness of the yoruba tribe. Mostly from the yoruba muslims. They claim they are muslims with hausas but during riots the so called hausa muslims slaughter like salah rams.

Why are they not living in the same community with their fellow hausa muslims? Instead they will take their back stabbing face and live within the christians still they are the betrayers during fight.

Nna....u no get talk....anuofia!

Only few yorubas are brave....the rests are cowards.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Rexyl(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
nagoma:

You know there is only one commander in chief in the country. He is in charge of security,but we happen to an incompetent commander in chief. Really bad.
But can you tell him that since it's crystal clear that the Job of President is beyond his capacity, he should send Back the northern soldiers to secure us. He can continue to be president of the Niger Delta and igboland.

The battle to destroy terrorism in the North has been taking too long now. I will blame the President for his inability to understand the evil and the treat its army as the devil incarnate right from its outset. His initial reluctance to fight the evil thinking the boys will repent and surrender their weapons worsens the situation and probably makes it difficult to check now.

Some people had recommended the kind of approach Obj used against the insurgents during his tenure but how would you and majority of the Northerners have accepted that?

Am again it is difficult to believe that the North is destroying itself for reasons better known to the masterminds of terrorism than anyone from the South.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by nagoma(m): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
Rexyl:

The battle to destroy terrorism in the North has been taking too long now. I will blame the President for his inability to understand the evil and the treat its army as the devil incarnate right from its outset. His initial reluctance to fight the evil thinking the boys will repent and surrender their weapons worsens the situation and probably makes it difficult to check now.
Some people had recommended the kind of approach Obj used against the insurgents during his tenure but how would you and majority of the Northerners have accepted that?
Am again it is difficult to believe that the North is destroying itself for reasons better known to the masterminds of terrorism than anyone from the South.

You have not answered my question. And your comment was not on the points I raised, you are just giving excuses for incompetence.
-Don Wilder- said

" excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure"
And that is what Jonathan is , and has been for the last 5 years -an abysmal failure.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by thaoriginator: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
Rexyl:

better dissipate more energy on revealing evil plots of the Northeast against good Nigerians instead of engaging others on e war which you can never win.
you be winch?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by swezenberg(m): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
keypad1:
buhari will never. Your likes that are two faced will be be highly disappointed. I laigh at ur ignorant face.

Ur grand father fight world war? This is one of many silly words you have said today.

History said people from the north mostly northern christians, south and some brave south westerners did it. I doubt ur grandfather have d mind to this shiiiit.There are brave yorubas, but not ur coward type. Pig....go and rot in hell you treacherous beast.

Having live in almost all parts of the country i have seen the fearfulness of the yoruba tribe. Mostly from the yoruba muslims. They claim they are muslims with hausas but during riots the so called hausa muslims slaughter like salah rams.

Why are they not living in the same community with their fellow hausa muslims? Instead they will take their back stabbing face and live within the christians still they are the betrayers during fight.

Nna....u no get talk....anuofia!

Only few yorubas are brave....the rests are cowards.

To burst your bubbles again I am a Christian. So you see how confused you are. The fact that I am a christian does not mean I should turn blind eye to impunity among so called Christians. If you are wrong I will tell you but your likes bring in Religion and tribe into every discussion. Who is debating which tribe is courageous or brave here. I'm sorry I can not continue to educate your type. Helping you build your IQ is beyond redemption. I think you need a spiritual intervention at this stage. I'm done.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by keypad1: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
swezenberg:

To burst your bubbles again I am a Christian. So you see how confused you are. The fact that I am a christian does not mean I should turn blind eye to impunity among so called Christians. If you are wrong I will tell you but your likes bring in Religion and tribe into every discussion. Who is debating which tribe is courageous or brave here. I'm sorry I can not continue to educate your type. Helping you build your IQ is beyond redemption. I think you need a spiritual intervention at this stage. I'm done.
take ur spiritual enslavement somewhere else.

We all know who is without an i.q. Here.

Goodbye mr no i.q. Bye.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Rexyl(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
prettyboi1:

What the heck are you saying? Some of you just spew bulllshit. So,we voted the president in to be drinking garri& raising shoulders up and down? Which arm of government is responsible for the protection of the sovereignty of a nation? Which arm of government fully controls the security apparatus? Which arm of government is responsible for making sure borders are properly manned?. Who oversees that arm of government

When the Niger-delta militants were at their peak,did you hear anybody blame regional leaders? How much could they have done? The federal government took absolute charge and responsibility to make sure that its citizens in that part of the country were safe-guarded. Under Jonathan today, all you guys (Mr.Jonathan and his sycophants) always do is avoid responsibilities.

The problem is that the majority of people in our country prefer to be stupid and biased over even very basic and clear things.

Let's pray terrorism in Nigeria is smitten and destroyed by iron hand.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Rexyl(m): 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
nagoma:

You have not answered my question. And your comment was not on the points I raised, you are just giving excuses for incompetence.
-Don Wilder- said

" excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure"
And that is what Jonathan is , and has been for the last 5 years -an abysmal failure.

ok. The terrorists and those sponsoring them will soon feed on their own blood if they wouldn't repent and choose to follow the path of peace with all people.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by henryutd(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
I wish BH will do more harm to all the Emirs and Imams in the north before descending on the state Governors, Senators, honourable members and their past leaders
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by mrofficial(m): 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mortiano:

sharap, everything u blame d leader, what about u, what have u contributed for d growth of this country

Can't some of you do without insult. It only shows that you have nothing to contribute. Just go about insulting people who don't agree with GEJ's incompetency and misgovernance.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by prettyboi1(m): 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
tommysparks:
mind you Jonathan was the one who went to the creeks not yaradua and if I remember Amaechi also entered the creeks to negotiate and call d militants to order. But now where is Sambo? Where are the state governors? Where are the northern elders? The south has pockets of violence but northerners prefer violence with mass deaths to follow.

And Mr. YarÁdua never went to the creeks? Are you kidding me? When Jonathan and Amaechi went, they went on behalf of the federal government. Federal government ran by who? By the then president. They went because the president at the time asked them to go...not because they just felt like stretching their legs. Where is Mr.Jonathan today? No where to be found. The man no longer even celebrates Nigeria's independence anniversary at the traditional eagle square but inside the villa talk less of him going to see his citizens in Borno state.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nigerians should start learning kungfu/karate,in dis kind of situation all u need to do is just show dem ur skills grin

Is dis how the government would let bokoharam kill us finish in dis country......bokoharam all dis things una dey do us so there is God ooo!!!! embarassed

난 상관
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Mortiano(m): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
mrofficial:

Can't some of you do without insult. It only shows that you have nothing to contribute. Just go about insulting people who don't agree with GEJ's incompetency and misgovernance.
sorry, i didnt insult u, i asked what u have b able to contribute as a nigerian
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by rodbel(m): 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Rexyl:

when that part of the country chooses to walk in darkness. a leader may do nothing when the followers are devilish, illiterate and living in political and religious bondages. I thinks there are leaders, not a leader in the North East. Yet the zone is in trouble of leadership.

So based on your submission the whole of northeast has no competent leader(s). That is terrible.

You're most definitely feeling like RAMBO with these comment but then those people you mentioned also signed up on allowing someone from Bayelsa to see to the overall safety and security of the Nigerian entity (Human nd Non-human). What has that person done with that mighty power of wielding one of the best military this continent boast of? For how long are we going to look on and allow some people wage war against us...against NIGERIA? What has he done with the recent daylight swindling by the Chadian president and also the recent news of the capture of his aide with Missiles destined for BH. Isn't that enough to open our eye that someone is tactically taking up our territory while claiming to be friends with US. Enough is enough....He should man up to his responsibilities and quit setting 'no-result' committees.

Long live FRN!!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by mrofficial(m): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mortiano:

sorry, i didnt insult u, i asked what u have b able to contribute as a nigerian

Mortiano:

I guess you're retardéd or you're suffering from amnesia.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Mortiano(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
mrofficial:

I guess you're retardéd or you're suffering from amnesia.

lol, u r guilty as well, u just called me names, nothing makes you better, all the peace, apologies
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Rexyl(m): 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
rodbel:

You're most definitely feeling like RAMBO with these comment but then those people you mentioned also signed up on allowing someone from Bayelsa to see to the overall safety and security of the Nigerian entity (Human nd Non-human). What has that person done with that mighty power of wielding one of the best military this continent boast of? For how long are we going to look on and allow some people wage war against us...against NIGERIA? What has he done with the recent daylight swindling by the Chadian president and also the recent news of the capture of his aide with Missiles destined for BH. Isn't that enough to open our eye that someone is tactically taking up our territory while claiming to be friends with US. Enough is enough....He should man up to his responsibilities and quit setting 'no-result' committees.

Long live FRN!!!

All of you are just blaming Mr. President as if he is the architect of your problems over there. While I do not defend the President, but what if there is no way in the direction you face to get somewhere.

When the problem started in the North during Obj time many saw it as an attempt to certain benefits. It continued and now out of control. I am surprised to hear some powerful political leaders of the North say all problems over there would be solved within a month if they got to power. I think you can sense conspiracy in their resolution.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Dexema(m): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
May thunder strike down anybody that ever bringS up issue of amnesty for Boko haram again.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by lumeneng22: 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:
Blood Of Allah!!!
You can say that again.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by nagoma(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Rexyl:

ok. The terrorists and those sponsoring them will soon feed on their own blood if they wouldn't repent and choose to follow the path of peace with all people.

See them here

Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by mrofficial(m): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mortiano:

lol, u r guilty as well, u just called me names, nothing makes you better, all the peace, apologies

Well you made me do that because I couldn't believe you really wrote your previous post. wink
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
You were not murdered so open your mouth and produce sounds #goat
Rexyl:

when that part of the country chooses to walk in darkness. a leader may do nothing when the followers are devilish, illiterate and living in political and religious bondages. I thinks there are leaders, not a leader in the North East. Yet the zone is in trouble of leadership.

So based on your submission the whole of northeast has no competent leader(s). That is terrible.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Splinz(m): 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lord, convert the wicked.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Rexyl(m): 12:23am On Nov 25, 2014
nagoma:

See them here

your picture/ list! Not complete! where are others that made terrorism to thrive in Nigerian.. buhari, el rufai, Tukur (going by their comments), nothern governors and their religious fanactics ( by their actions) that started the injustice in the name of sharia? I don't subscribe to falsehood...
Re: Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad by Rexyl(m): 12:25am On Nov 25, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
You were not murdered so open your mouth and produce sounds #goat

Lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins / Twitter User Calls El-Rufai "A Liar". He Reacts (See Tweets) / Wike Denies Moving Around With Soldiers To Intimidate Voters During Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.