Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

We Will Pay You $50/mo To Blog Using Our Platform - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / We Will Pay You $50/mo To Blog Using Our Platform (1246 Views)

7 Basic Steps On How To Blog From Your Phone / How To Create A Blog Using Google Blogger / Learn How To Build A Website And Blog Using Wordpress For 20,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Pay You $50/mo To Blog Using Our Platform by moderatorr: 5:13am On Nov 24, 2014
Our platform help people to create blogs and blog effectively . To encourage people to use it, we would pay $50/more to people who can make up to 250 posts in a month on their own blog on our platform.
we call it blogshops because it's way more than just a blog or a shop platform .
Blog posts must be unique.
Use the link below to sign up and post your username here, so we can contact you.

apply here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=666259743491990&id=186063618178274
Re: We Will Pay You $50/mo To Blog Using Our Platform by FRInteractives: 7:55am On Nov 24, 2014
Hey bro!! There's no link to sign-up with
Re: We Will Pay You $50/mo To Blog Using Our Platform by nnamdiosu(m): 11:06am On Nov 24, 2014
moderatorr:
Our platform help people to create blogs and blog effectively . To encourage people to use it, we would pay $50/more to people who can make up to 250 posts in a month on their own blog on our platform.
we call it blogshops because it's way more than just a blog or a shop.
platform use the link on my footer to signup and post your uselessness here, so we can contact you.

Oya na. produce the link na. make we join.
Re: We Will Pay You $50/mo To Blog Using Our Platform by fleps(m): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2014
moderatorr:
we call it blogshops because it's way more than just a blog or a shop.
platform use the link on my footer to signup and post your uselessness here, so we can contact you.

@bolded undecided
Re: We Will Pay You $50/mo To Blog Using Our Platform by moderatorr: 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
fleps:

@bolded undecided
it's computer autocorrect that did that. sorry.
Re: We Will Pay You $50/mo To Blog Using Our Platform by moderatorr: 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: We Will Pay You $50/mo To Blog Using Our Platform by FRInteractives: 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hey bro you can't fool a Web Geek like me here, that's a facebook link and you say you have a platform users can sign-up with bro what's with you?
Re: We Will Pay You $50/mo To Blog Using Our Platform by moderatorr: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
FRInteractives:
Hey bro you can't fool a Web Geek like me here, that's a facebook link and you say you have a platform users can sign-up with bro what's with you?

pls, the real link is in the Facebook post. our link has issues with nairaland spam not which we are currently trying to resolve with mode.
And ... I know you are a webmaster, we are looking for bloggers who can blog for $50+ /mo. thanks.
Re: We Will Pay You $50/mo To Blog Using Our Platform by FRInteractives: 7:45am On Nov 25, 2014
Hey bro sorry for mistrusting you I checked the site and I signed up hope what you said about earning $50 per month is true cause I have dozens on guys who will embrace this
Re: We Will Pay You $50/mo To Blog Using Our Platform by moderatorr: 7:59am On Nov 25, 2014
FRInteractives:
Hey bro sorry for mistrusting you I checked the site and I signed up hope what you said about earning $50 per month is true cause I have dozens on guys who will embrace this
if they can make 250 posts on or before 30 days, we will pay, platform get them to apply too, application ends tomorrow
Re: We Will Pay You $50/mo To Blog Using Our Platform by funmo(m): 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
funmo
Re: We Will Pay You $50/mo To Blog Using Our Platform by moderatorr: 4:50am On Nov 26, 2014
funmo:
funmo
you are a great writer but our rule is that your post must not have been submitted elsewhere.
Your album review was already in several other places.
We will contact you after observing your next post.
Re: We Will Pay You $50/mo To Blog Using Our Platform by funmo(m): 7:51am On Nov 26, 2014
moderatorr:
you are a great writer but our rule is that your post must not have been submitted elsewhere.
Your album review was already in several other places.
We will contact you after observing your next post.
uhm!okay!!! can you send me link to your other rules and regulations? didn't see this one you accused me of breaking sir!

meanwhile 250 posts in 30 days for 50dollars is not so great an offer sir!
Re: We Will Pay You $50/mo To Blog Using Our Platform by moderatorr: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
funmo:

uhm!okay!!! can you send me link to your other rules and regulations? didn't see this one you accused me of breaking sir!

http://brain tem.org/actions/view/28376
Re: We Will Pay You $50/mo To Blog Using Our Platform by moderatorr: 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
funmo:

Re: We Will Pay You $50/mo To Blog Using Our Platform by funmo(m): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=moderatorr post=28366869][/quote]

seen sir!!!

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Web Design And Development Study Group Here In NL / Top 20 Most Influential Bloggers In Nigeria 2016 / Pls How Do I Create A Squeeze Page With Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.