Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,175 members, 7,867,398 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Becoming A Priest And Forsaking The World My Younger Brother's Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Becoming A Priest And Forsaking The World My Younger Brother's Experience (365 Views)

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / General Buhari Dressed Like A Priest / Se*x Scandal Rocks Gokomere Mission, Catholic Priest ‘feasts’ On Married Teache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming A Priest And Forsaking The World My Younger Brother's Experience by Oghenedoh: 6:37am On Nov 24, 2014
Becoming A Priest And Forsaking The World My Younger Brother's Experience
--------------- ------------
My younger brother wanted to become a priest so he went to learn priesthood in Cross River. You must take a vow of silence and can only say two words every two weeks. The already made priest who is the leader told him. He agreed. After the first two weeks.

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/11/becoming-priest-and-forsaking-world-my.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Egypt: Ex-ruler Hosni Mubarak,accused In Deaths Of Hundreds,cleared Of Charges / Pope Condemns Nigeria Mosque Attacks As ‘sin Against God / The Forgotten SSS Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.