Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Sad - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Sad (702 Views)

My Ballad For Nigeria (sad Smiles) / 3. Love Poems And 2. Sad Poems / Before You Mould A Sad Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 24, 2014
Lols this just something I put together this morning I was feeling sad so poured my emotions in this poem I hope you enjoy it
Texanomaly
Oma4u
Cuddlemi
Lakroyn

I feel fear when I hear his foot step
Because I know here comes trouble
His always filled with rage
A suppressed anger waiting to be unleashed
By the slightest of mistakes
My hearth is full of sadness
Cus I leave with a man invested with madness

I sometimes cry,yes I cry
When the problems facing me are to hard to handle
I sometimes drown beneath my thoughts
I seek for answers
Answers of freedom
Answers of joy
Answers of sadness
Answers of loneliness
Answers of liberation
Re: Sad by texanomaly(f): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2014
I've always been one who holds my pain inside. Very few will ever "hear" me speak of it. It has always been words that calmed my mind and saved my heart from sorrow. I see that you too allow your emotions to live in the world of words.

This a very emotional poem. I feel you here through your words. Keep writing. Sometimes it's all we have till we are strong enough to "speak".
~Tex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad by digitalbabalawo(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2017
Nice poems here. We live in a fast paced world now where people are sad but cover it up cuz no one cares.

Are you really happy?
Know if you are really happy by reading this http://www.nosygist.com.ng/2016/11/are-you-really-happy.html

(1) (Reply)

Drowning Fish / Guys Please Check This Out (beautiful One) / Hearing The Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.