Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

How Do We Get To Love Mondays? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do We Get To Love Mondays? (825 Views)

10 Ways To Love A Job You Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Get To Love Mondays? by yinkeys(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2014
Hello nairalanders,
I don't know why but I just hate mondays & I know some of you do too. My question goes like this, what steps can one take in order to make it a thing to look forward to just as the way everyone gets excited when Fridays & Saturdays dawn on us .
The answers to this question will definitely go a long way in maximizing our productivity @ large week in week out.
Re: How Do We Get To Love Mondays? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 24, 2014
You come across as a lazy person. To say you hate Mondays is taking it too far.
Re: How Do We Get To Love Mondays? by yinkeys(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2014
Vanellope:
You come across as a lazy person. To say you hate Mondays is taking it too far.
that's your useless opinion

1 Like

Re: How Do We Get To Love Mondays? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:33am On Nov 24, 2014
Very simple! Just love your job
Re: How Do We Get To Love Mondays? by iyisco2001(m): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
grin the feeling is mutual, but what I do is, I love my workplace and workmates. by then, I have a reason to wake up happy and eager to see them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Public Service Institute Of Nigeria Recruitment Process / Be Wise, Build Right, Avoid Building Collapse, Engage A Professional Builder / Pls Help On How To Get My Pension!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.