Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body (24833 Views)

Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC / Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by LajaLaba: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
shizzleStar:
what an iddiott!

you sit down in your brown roof slums ably represented by idadam and you think alaigbo is as undeveloped as the shanties in yolobaland....oloriburuku
LMAO grin grin Who let the cage open?
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
knowledgeable:

No body will believe me if I say this. .. Onitsha and Aba changed Lagos to its mega city status. I did not say kano, kaduna, benin or port Harcourt but Onitsha and Aba. History has a way of revealing the truth and this truth will be reveal in our life time. From mid seventies (abt 20yrs of age), I took to the hubby of counting how many luxurious buses I passed on my way fort and back to lagos and onitsha (aba included ). My counting then gave me a little over 150 going and coming back. Now let's throw in other factors. The war ended in 1970 followed by absolute neglect and marginalization of the whole of S.E region no road or any infrastructure of any kind. Places like lagos , kano, kaduna, etc were being developed with oil boom money flow. Onitsha and Aba only resorted to what they know best... trading. As these desperate army of traders throng in out of Lagos little did they know that they are about to create history (the making of mega city lagos). The structural adjustment program of mid 1980s imposed by imf and world Bank, recaliberated the strategy of these army of traders. Any body who knew Onitsha main market in 1980s will tell you , the market lost up to half of her population to lagos. Remember, most of those 3 story buildings in Onitsha were built when those traders were still troopiny in and out of Lagos. As they settle down in lagos, lagos resl estate gather speed and Onitsha started to slow. Onitsha and Aba sowed the seed for lagos present momentum which is now attracting investment and investor from all over the world. I rest my cade.

Why did they need lagos to invest?
How come all their viable investments are in another mans land while the home langushes un comparison?

Igbos are very good at praising their business accumen but its mere smokes, the real business men don't need to talk, they simply prove it by leading the noise makers.
I respect Igbos as a people but the arrogance is usually laughable. smiley

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Kassidy90(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
I will support Biafra nation if u pple agree to leave lagos....
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
I truly cant wait for Igbos to have their biafra. Yoruba will hheave a sigh of relief, now our people the noise makers have gone, lets grow like we know he have d ability too. Lock our borders from them nd grow, build a stable society for genetations to come.

Same sense of stability you find in most south Western states.

We are peace loving and just want to grow. If separation from igbos and hausa will foster that its a dream come through.
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by fx45(m): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
bayulll01:
those people u mentione will gladly go with the yorubas instead of igbos cos they know they will have a say in republic of oodua,but in biafra i doubt if they will even breath
Crap! Even in ur wildest imagination, such can never happen. Looking at the way ur so-called oodua nation has treated their son who happens to be president of the country at the moment, I guess they will joyfully and gleefully follow the oodua people. The truth is that they now know who the real enemy is. Things have changed. This isn't 1967 when they were deceived. They can't be deceived for too long. Nigga please say something else

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Youngzedd(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
manot:
i will become lord of d oil wells in Niger delta he he ha ha ho ho

No way.
My assist, it's my turn to chop naa.

grin grin grin
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by fx45(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
bayulll01:
those people u mentione will gladly go with the yorubas instead of igbos cos they know they will have a say in republic of oodua,but in biafra i doubt if they will even breath
Crap! This is the height of delusion... Those people know who the real enemies are now. They can't be deceived anymore... I'm sure they will gleefully and joyfully follow ur so-called oodua republic... Considering the kind of love ur oodua nation has shown their son Goodluck Jonathan whose administration u have conspired with ur slave masters to destroy. I guess u have short memory. Never again! The tide has changed bro... This isn't 1967. Never again!
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by MyNameIsMyName: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
bayulll01:
are they not,get it do u dull brain,a yoruba togoles or yorubas in benin and brazil have more stake in lagos than u uselesssss yiibo not all are usless shaaa cos my fine babe have sense
first of all, I'm not igbo and secondly what stake does an osun or ekiti fisherman have in lagos state

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by bayulll01(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
MyNameIsMyName:
first of all, I'm not igbo and secondly what stake does an osun or ekiti fisherman have in lagos state
since u are a newbie and a dummmy that dont know history or geographical location of a place,yorubas consist of the whole southwest region and as a mata of that we are the same,thats why you hear karo se ojiri,ati omoluabi,since u denied ur igboism i can only say u are clueeess like ur president that want to use fayose to divide ekiti
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by MyNameIsMyName: 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
bayulll01:
since u are a newbie and a dummmy that dont know history or geographical location of a place,yorubas consist of the whole southwest region and as a mata of that we are the same,thats why you hear karo se ojiri,ati omoluabi,since u denied ur igboism i can only say u are clueeess like ur president that want to use fayose to divide ekiti
young man it seems u have low IQ, what stake does an osun or ekiti fisherman have in lagos and u are talking of south west and ati omoluabi (whatever that means), and I'm not igbo

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by knowledgeable: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
chrisbaba1:

How come all their viable investments are in another mans land while the home langushes un comparison?

Igbos are very good at praising their business accumen but its mere smokes, the real business men don't need to talk, they simply prove it by leading the noise makers.

My friend, this is a common sense strategy. To structure migration to lagos or kano advantages, all you need to do, simply pull in resources to say lagos or kano and develop the infrastructures of those places and marginalize the area that are densely populated and subsequently the population from the marginalized zones will start troopiny to a more infrastructured built up places. Infrastructure provisions are extremely capital intensive, and when you throw in a unitary over centralized government who are hell bent on under development of some region against others, you end up creating a mega city whose natives will see as threats any capital intensive projects (sea ports, international airports, industries etc.), to other regions or zones. These are what Igbos are battling in this country.
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Rexnegro(m): 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
F117AA:
Idiott.
Keep insulting the only people creative and sensible enough to manufacture something.
I am sure you like importing 'original' from china and indonesia.
na unemployment and inflation go finish you for your new nigeria.
I won't abuse u back cos Wise men told me not to argue with a fool cos people from distance can't tell who's who.
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by rafmike(m): 12:28am On Nov 26, 2014
emmysoftyou:
hahahahha...
yu see why i love my yoruba friends...one person with fear will say the truth...
One day....

Let's say I'm unbiased

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by bayulll01(m): 5:17am On Nov 26, 2014
MyNameIsMyName:
young man it seems u have low IQ, what stake does an osun or ekiti fisherman have in lagos and u are talking of south west and ati omoluabi (whatever that means), and I'm not igbo
the more u ask questions the more u look silly and stupidd,go ask the stake of abian in onitcha marafuckker
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by emmanuel4758(m): 6:20am On Nov 26, 2014
bayulll01:
the more u ask questions the more u look silly and stupidd,go ask the stake of abian in onitcha marafuckker
nansense
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by MyNameIsMyName: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2014
bayulll01:
illiteracy has really eaten deep into ur body and soul, since u don't want to answer the initial question, tell the brazilians and togolese that u know dat have stake in lagos, if u can't answer this question shut up and don't ever talk trash again, dunce

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by protonz(m): 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
I really fear for diz nation!!! like seriously, or is it joblessness dat causes all diz ish, cause I really don't see a successful Igbo man with houses all over d country , containers waiting for him to clear at d port! wud nw b going about shouting Biafra...
all diz poorverty stricken people sef. smh
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2014
emmanuel4758:
you don't know anything about akwa ibom state that has similar culture with Igbo land even if cross river and akwa ibom did not join is not our concern but rivers delta and bayelsa is main Igbo tribe that I know and they are enough for us cross river can join there brothers bakkasi peninsula Cameron straight.

I want you to mention one tribe or local government in akwa ibom or cross river that speaks igbo?? If you cannot mention it, then no need to quote me. Settled!!
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by emmanuel4758(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2014
joeboy03:

I want you to mention one tribe or local government in akwa ibom or cross river that speaks igbo?? If you cannot mention it, then no need to quote me. Settled!!
the Igbo language is also spoken in Akwa Ibom in the
northern and western land borders. of akwa ibom if you doubt me go to northern borders
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by christopher123(m): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
joeboy03:

agbo of izzi clan speaks igbo.the place where the present gov of cross river comes from

do research and thanx me latetr
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by macof(m): 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
christopher123:

I still love yorubas also, though the reasonable one, and ijaws i still love them, though the hardworking one.

WE CAN STILL LOVE OURSELVES FROM DISTANCE ...WE CAN STILL HAVE BILETERAL RELATIONS AND TRADE AGREEMENT.

Nna, ujo atuna gi, we will be fine, nobody is indispensible

Exactly. The fact that we want to leave Nigeria doesn't mean we hate other Nigerians or would become hostile

Biafra and Oduduwa must be actualized
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
emmanuel4758:
the Igbo language is also spoken in Akwa Ibom in the
northern and western land borders. of akwa ibom if you doubt me go to northern borders

Lol....i asked you to mention the tribe or the local government and u are talking about region. Let's hear names my friend or you drop it.
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Octaves(m): 1:43am On Dec 05, 2014
chrisbaba1:

if after reading that post and you don't know the answer to your question. then you need to go back to secondary school and take classes in reading and comprehension. I assume you think Yoruba peeps are the perfeck human stock. but that's far from the truth. your opinion of ndi Igbo just like most Yorubas' is prejudiced
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Danvianey(m): 7:11am On Mar 26, 2015
It's gradually materializing(SOVEREING STATES OF BIAFRA), thanks to Chukwu Abihamar

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) / Governor Ayade Pays December Salary / IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.