Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Study In Europe - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Study In Europe (710 Views)

Career Advice Needed: Unpaid Internship In Europe Or 180k Sallary In Nigeria / Masters In Europe Or O&G Upstream Job In Nigeria / 100% Tuition Free Colleges And Universities In Europe And Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In Europe by studabroad: 7:27am On Nov 28, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I present to you the oppportunity of studing in Ukraine if you are tired of JAMB/POST JAMB, or if you just want to study abroad for your bachelor or masters degree. We are study representative of some schools in Ukraine, and we are assisting Nigerian gain quality education in Ukraine.
Ukraine is one of the nice and affordable places you can study in europe which tuition fees as low as $1500 for one year, and accomodation $500 for one full year (unbelieveable?). This year we assisted 25 Nigerians travel to Ukraine for their studies, i believe yours should be next year if you have the interest, but processing starts now against sept. 2009.
All you need is a valid international passport, and your WAEC result (for undergraduate), while graduates need their academic transcript, degree result and intl passport (no TOEFL, SAT, is required in both cases)
If you are intrested in this study opportunity, mail us on wellsconsults@yahoo.com or call 08037505032, you can equally send scanned copies of your credential for assessment. Please note that international passport is compulsory.

If you stay in PH and would like to get an intl. passport, we can assist you, we have an agent in the immigration office at federal secretariat, opp presidential hotel, aba road. We also offer visa application services, we have an agent in Abuja for that purpose
Re: Study In Europe by dinosteve: 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2008
U guys service is ok. I thank you guys for dat, but why can't we refer them to this website, which someone directed me so that those interested we learn more about the schools you are telling them.

check: http://www.masterwebdirectory.com

GOOD LUCK !

(1) (Reply)

Building A Career As A Poultry And Fish Farmer / Is This Career Real? An Urgent Answer Pls! / Tree Surgeon Career Got Ade Out Of The Woods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.