Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

A Nairalander Needs Your Advice And Suggestions On The Type Of Business He Wants - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Needs Your Advice And Suggestions On The Type Of Business He Wants (646 Views)

Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student / A Profitable And Less-risky Business He Can Start With N2m In Lagos / A Profitable And Less-risky Business He Can Start With N2m In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Needs Your Advice And Suggestions On The Type Of Business He Wants by Ezebinaugwu(m): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hi everyone
I stay in the northern part of Nigeria but due the insurgency problem I now want to relocate to the east or southern part, I'm into business here but the type of business I do here will not move well in the east or southern part. So I'm having two businesses in mind, phone accessories and Tails business. So I will like everyone's advice and suggestions pertaining the businesses I mentioned. Also if anyone has an idea on the start up capital, location and where I can get good supply of the commodities.
Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice And Suggestions On The Type Of Business He Wants by mobileincome(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ezebinaugwu:
Hi everyone
I stay in the northern part of Nigeria but due the insurgency problem I now want to relocate to the east or southern part, I'm into business here but the type of business I do here will not move well in the east or southern part. So I'm having two businesses in mind, phone accessories and Tails business. So I will like everyone's advice and suggestions pertaining the businesses I mentioned. Also if anyone has an idea on the start up capital, location and where I can get good supply of the commodities.
Thanks

What is tail business?

Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2008340/how-make-100k-residual-income for a good phone business you can start and will move fast.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice And Suggestions On The Type Of Business He Wants by Ezebinaugwu(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
mobileincome:

What is tail business?

Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2008340/how-make-100k-residual-income for a good phone business you can start and will move fast.

Tails business. I mean marbles, ceramics the ones use in house finishing

(1) (Reply)

What's Surest Way In Nigeria To Get Serious Customers, Grow Your Business Fast? / 70days To Nairaland's Ten Years Online / Make More Income In Recharge Card Printing And Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.