Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Is Your Phone Working Slowly? Make Your Phone Work Faster With Onguard Cleaner - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Is Your Phone Working Slowly? Make Your Phone Work Faster With Onguard Cleaner (1025 Views)

Learn Cakephp Framework To Develop Web Application Faster Than You Think / Up Grade Ur Laptop Memory To Make It Work FASTER / Write Your Project Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Phone Working Slowly? Make Your Phone Work Faster With Onguard Cleaner by shimar: 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
Is your phone working slowly?

Make your phone work faster with OnGuard Cleaner, the absolute solution for your slow phone. Download OnGuard and boost your RAM, save your Storage space along with managing applications in an easier way.

1. RAM Booster

Boost your RAM by ending background tasks with just one click.

2.Storage

Save storage space with junk cleaner feature.

3. App Manager

Manage your application better with App Manager Feature.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.worthstudio.cleaner

Re: Is Your Phone Working Slowly? Make Your Phone Work Faster With Onguard Cleaner by Bilabong(m): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
shimar:
Is your phone working slowly?

Make your phone work faster with OnGuard Cleaner, the absolute solution for your slow phone. Download OnGuard and boost your RAM, save your Storage space along with managing applications in an easier way.

1. RAM Booster

Boost your RAM by ending background tasks with just one click.

2.Storage

Save storage space with junk cleaner feature.

3. App Manager

Manage your application better with App Manager Feature.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.worthstudio.cleaner
was there app created by you? Or any other nigerian. I love 9ja appz.
Re: Is Your Phone Working Slowly? Make Your Phone Work Faster With Onguard Cleaner by shimar: 9:01am On Nov 25, 2014
Bilabong:
was there app created by you? Or any other nigerian. I love 9ja appz.

Thank you for taking notice and yes, there are more applications and exciting games in the pipeline. We will keep you posted. Thank you once again. smiley
Re: Is Your Phone Working Slowly? Make Your Phone Work Faster With Onguard Cleaner by Bilabong(m): 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
shimar:

Thank you for taking notice and yes, there are more applications and exciting games in the pipeline. We will keep you posted. Thank you once again. smiley
hello shimar sorry for quoting this old post, i did it to capture your attention. I wanted find out if can create an app for me and how much is it gonna cost me. Please respond so i can tell you what the app would look like.

(1) (Reply)

New Job Vacancy At Ascon Oil Company Ltd. / How To Recover Deleted Iphone Contacts Simply And Safely With Ifonemate / Dumps Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.