Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Am In Search Of Business Partners (no Skills Needed) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Am In Search Of Business Partners (no Skills Needed) (982 Views)

Ict Skills Needed For Graduates / Are You Future-proof? 10 Job Skills Needed For The Future / Skills Needed By A Fresh Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Search Of Business Partners (no Skills Needed) by Praise77: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
AM IN SEARCH OF DYNAMIC PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN ATTAINING FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE - Learn, Practice, Earn. Drop your E-mail and Phone Number in the comment box and i will get in touch with you.
Re: Am In Search Of Business Partners (no Skills Needed) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Praise77:
AM IN SEARCH OF DYNAMIC PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN ATTAINING FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE - Learn, Practice, Earn. Drop your E-mail and Phone Number in the comment box and i will get in touch with you.
where is your location, let's see if we could share ideas together. Email g_uju@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Am In Search Of Business Partners (no Skills Needed) by Praise77: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
JudismphD, Thanks for your interest. am in lagos. would like it if we could meet. would be holding a seminar this week would you like to drop by?
Re: Am In Search Of Business Partners (no Skills Needed) by Galads(m): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
What is it all aBout. Details yesma45@yahoo.com
Re: Am In Search Of Business Partners (no Skills Needed) by Praise77: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
Galads:
What is it all aBout. Details yesma45@yahoo.com

Thanks for your interest. When would you be available to attend one of our live presentation which gives a detailed information about the proposed business.
Re: Am In Search Of Business Partners (no Skills Needed) by Galads(m): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
I should atleast kNow a litle about wat am going for.
Praise77:

Thanks for your interest. When would you be available to attend one of our live presentation which gives a detailed information about the proposed business.
Re: Am In Search Of Business Partners (no Skills Needed) by Praise77: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
Galads:
I should atleast kNow a litle about wat am going for.
i understand you want more information, all the info you need is in a PDF format. If i send the PDF presentation would you review it?
Re: Am In Search Of Business Partners (no Skills Needed) by Praise77: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
JudismphD:
where is your location, let's see if we could share ideas together. Email g_uju@yahoo.com

Thanks for your interest. am in lagos. would like it if we could meet. would be holding a seminar this week would you like to drop by?
Re: Am In Search Of Business Partners (no Skills Needed) by Galads(m): 12:42am On Nov 25, 2014
Ofcourse I will
Praise77:
i understand you want more information, all the info you need is in a PDF format. If i send the PDF presentation would you review it?
Re: Am In Search Of Business Partners (no Skills Needed) by Praise77: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Galads:
Ofcourse I will

i have sent the presentation to your email
Re: Am In Search Of Business Partners (no Skills Needed) by Galads(m): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
Gotten it. Will get back to u
Praise77:

i have sent the presentation to your email. my email is praise777aj@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

IT Work In Kano / Vacancy For Affiliate Marketers / Facebook Post Cost A Lady Her Job In NASARAWA State Civil Service- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.