Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 (17906 Views)

NPFL: Enyimba Fc Vs Heartland Fc (2 - 0) On 17th June 2015 / Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 / Dolphins Vs Enyimba FC (1 - 1) On 2nd November 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by Arysexy(m): 9:55am On Nov 25, 2014
Enyimba and Chelsea fan. Making me proud.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by pekeyim: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2014
Haba
Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2014
empty stadium!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by englishmart(m): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2014
which stadium is that?
Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by asala1: 10:25am On Nov 25, 2014
What a shame, empty stadium for a Cup Final of the highest level. When will Nigeria get it right? Football is now business and not some philanthropic exercise.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by hebex12(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2014
o
Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by Battery1(m): 10:29am On Nov 25, 2014
I didn't see okocha there in enyimba team, he doesn't play with them anymore?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by donigspain2(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2014
[size=28pt]I was there LIVE!!![/size]

Pics taken with my precious Sony Ericsson C902 Cyber-shot 3G Java phone... shocked shocked shocked
I bet you don't believe it.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by arsetalks(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2014
Dolphins FC of Aba? Since when did Dolphin relocated to Aba?
Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by gratiaeo(m): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2014
Nice one. Enyimba is my team
Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by Franchise21(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2014
TochiPhotos:
Enyimba Fc of Aba on Sunday at the Teslim Balogun stadium retained their Nigerian Federation Cup trophy by defeating Dolphins fc of Aba by 2 goals to 1 thanks to goals from high flying Mfom Udoh and Chinonso Okonkwo. It was a keenly contested match and the 2 teams put in there best, the atmosphere was electrifying, fans of the 2 teams came out enmasse to cheer the teams.

Enjoy!!!

The teams warming up...
Fans of d 2 teams came out enmasse to cheer the teams?? Hey!!! Don't just lie. We watched it n even d pics says otherwise

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by Collynzo9: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2014
The stadium wasn't as empty as the pics suggest, I watched the match on super sports select, there were a lot of fans in the stadium
Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by MaziOmenuko: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2014
Enyimba (Abia) vs Dolphins (PH) Finals and they fixed the venue at Lagos; how do you expect people to fill the stadium? Ordinary matches at Enyimba Stadium attracts bigger crowd than this; much more a Federation cup final.

They should have chosen a more central location (Uyo, Calabar, Owerri) than going down to Lagos.

Still didn't prevent a Dolphin pepersoup shared on per ticket basis grin cheesy

Enyimba and Abia Worriors; making fish peppersoup with sharks and dolphins since 1908 cool

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by justynneke(f): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2014
@ tochi. Blame our politicians for dis level of joblessness in d country. Tuesday morning, n Ʊ r busy wit ball foto. It should av bn in d evening afta d dayz work or study.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by ogoplus: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2014
englishmart:
which stadium is that?

Teslim Balogun Stadium

Lagos

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by allcomage: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2014
What is happening in the southwest region?is southwest declining generally?I was there and was not happy,since this beautiful stadium was opened no club from south west has played in the final.only clubs from south east,south south,middle belt and north.70's and 80's south west and south east held sway with healthy rivalry but not anymore.Lagos/Ibadan used to produce the bulk of Nigerian football professionals.Lagos with over 15,000,000 people has no club in past decades now while similar cities like Rio,Mexico city,Cairo,Johannesburg,Accra etc have over 3 top clubs in their leagues.stadiums are laying fallow.there is so much money in football and sports in general.Lagos should buy a struggling premier club at any cost and groom more clubs to provide youth with empowerment.this is urgent and that is one area fashola has failed me but it is not late to make a move.my honest observation.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by igoro10: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2014
Nice one
Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by okonelfg(m): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
naija is a beatiful place
Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by jabolo(m): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
Beautiful pictures Tochi.

Please Keep it up.

You make us very proud of "our own".

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by paleo(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
brb
Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by Oyimzy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
cry We will get there someday............
Meanwhile today is UCL.... cheesy City vs Bayern !!! Mehn diz match go make sense.... grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
allcomage:
What is happening in the southwest region?is southwest declining generally?I was there and was not happy,since this beautiful stadium was opened no club from south west has played in the final.only clubs from south east,south south,middle belt and north.70's and 80's south west and south east held sway with healthy rivalry but not anymore.Lagos/Ibadan used to produce the bulk of Nigerian football professionals.Lagos with over 15,000,000 people has no club in past decades now while similar cities like Rio,Mexico city,Cairo,Johannesburg,Accra etc have over 3 top clubs in their leagues.stadiums are laying fallow.there is so much money in football and sports in general.Lagos should buy a struggling premier club at any cost and groom more clubs to provide youth with empowerment.this is urgent and that is one area fashola has failed me but it is not late to make a move.my honest observation.

Lagos/Ibadan were producing the BULK of Nigerian football professionals? when?
Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by Remarkable: 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] I couldn't have put it any better!

The people's elephant are indeed the champions! They don't swim with sharks, they stomp on them and then eat 'em! ditto Dolphins! lol

MaziOmenuko:
Enyimba (Abia) vs Dolphins (PH) Finals and they fixed the venue at Lagos; how do you expect people to fill the stadium? Ordinary matches at Enyimba Stadium attracts bigger crowd than this; much more a Federation cup final.

They should have chosen a more central location (Uyo, Calabar, Owerri) than going down to Lagos.

Enyimba and Abia Worriors; making fish peppersoup with sharks and dolphins since 1908 cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by ajalileo(m): 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
D shot was #bomb...op I salute u...na ur home boi ajali

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by jobsat34(m): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

the venue had been fixed long before both team made it to the finals (since quarter final stage i guess) ..

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by hansad: 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
Love and Cheers to these fans who follow live in stadium and cheer in Nigerian football league. Those that only attach to TV sets to watch European leagues are day dreamers. They dream to be where they may hardly or never be, and refuse to build up their own local football competitions.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 by acaciakay: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
Viewing from malaysia... Dis's impressive!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Fashanu Rubbishes Interest Claim From Fan, Says It's Unfounded! / Salah, Mane & Mahrez Make Top 3 Finalists For African Player Of The year / Nigeria Vs Liberia: Why I Didn’t Invite Awoniyi – Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.