Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You (25624 Views)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / Wonderful Prayer Of Total Self Deliverance That Really Works / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by lastchild: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
fubbyy:
do you know that all these big pastors sleep well?
very very well
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by asalimpo(m): 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
thecommunist:
I don't know what rules you are talking about because I didn't outline any rules in my post. and I am sorry for you if you consider staying up to pray at midnight a burden. you are asking "how much of his stayng awake because d enemy was awake wudve done any good?" you might as well start questioning the efficacy of prayers now. this is how it will start before it progressing into questioning the efficacy of prayers. you didn't say all these when the OP said he was finally able to break free because of theses same midnight prayers and fasting, now he is free you are talking about sound sleep! as if that 1 hour will kill him! and instead of you people to encourage him to do more for himself, you are deceiving him. I wonder what harm is in doing 1 hour prayer every midnight and fasting till 12pm everyday, you are no longer addressing the OP's issue what you are all now doing is vain display of what you all know! that's how people will leave leprosy and be treating ringworm!
@lastchild: please don't listen to them , they will deceive you, they never walk in your shoes,you are the only one that experienced what you experienced, and you know what you used to battle the evil forces, listen to your heart and do what you must, it wont kill you. and please don't forget studying and meditating on the word of God, also seek the infilling of the holy spirit and desire to hear the voice of God, he will direct you on what to do.

Your ranting havent addressed half an issue of what I raised. Besides, you sound like those people who block their ears to reason. It is God's word, you reason with.
And it is God/Jesus that sets your agenda.
If witches dont sleep, so you wont sleep?
Is tht your warped logic.
When the Bible clearly says, He giveth his beloveth sleep.

I repeat, who dictates your agenda? God or satan?

This is how people replace God's word with tradition .
In many churches, the first (thoughtless), response to any problem is a (mindless) fast and (senseless) midnight prayer.
You guyz glorify satan because you make him bigger than he really is.

From midnite mntallity to a siege mntallity, and d devil just laffs at u all cuz you're busy working yourself up unnecessarily.

Are u attacking d witches @ midnite or
are ur prayers more potent at midnite than other times of d day?
What happens if you dont fast?
Would your prayer lose efficacy?

Get ur head outta dead tradition and into d truth.
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by thecommunist(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
asalimpo:

Your ranting havent addressed half an issue of what I raised. Besides, you sound like those people who block their ears to reason. It is God's word, you reason with.
And it is God/Jesus that sets your agenda.
If witches dont sleep, so you wont sleep?
Is tht your warped logic.
When the Bible clearly says, He giveth his beloveth sleep.
I repeat, who dictates your agenda? God or satan?
This is how people replace God's word with tradition .
In many churches, the first (thoughtless), response to any problem is a (mindless) fast and (senseless) midnight prayer.
You guyz glorify satan because you make him bigger than he really is.
From midnite mntallity to a siege mntallity, and d devil just laffs at u all cuz you're busy working yourself up unnecessarily.
Are u attacking d witches @ midnite or
are ur prayers more potent at midnite than other times of d day?
What happens if you dont fast?
Would your prayer lose efficacy?
Get ur head outta dead tradition and into d truth.
you are vain and arrogant, and you seem to be looking for strife, but I'm going to dissapoint you by not allowing myself to be drawn into strife with you. You have just shown that you are not a christian at all, you are only posing as one , you seem to be poseesed of the demon the OP battled and your mission seems to be to mislead the OP right back into the battles he used midnight prayers and fasting (same method you are shoving aside) to conquer.you will fail abysmally in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
@lastchild, contnr doing the midnight prayers till when the Holy Spirit directs you to stop.

"The Holy Spirit is a great leader"
pray for the greater dwelling of Spirit of God in your life.

Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by lastchild: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
stardragon:
@lastchild, contnr doing the midnight prayers till when the Holy Spirit directs you to stop.

"The Holy Spirit is a great leader"
pray for the greater dwelling of Spirit of God in your life.

Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
thanks alot

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by nwakaibeya1: 1:57am On May 09, 2015
jeremiah 5,21-22 no matter where you are located Christian sisters and brothers&secular are in great evil bondage to the evil marine spirits&pastors and prophets that are with them are afraid to help them NO MANTLE POWER and LIGHT,which is as JESUSCHRIST said I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD that is the LIGHT reffered to here to totally liberate them?they pastors and prophets dont have that LIGHT and because those evil hidden nations and powers are more powerful than them and there are little they could do or say if not they (those evil hidden nations will query them in the night or they will be suspended and dealt with and what they are doing as preachers will stop,remember we told you that it is in the night that we know who is who,no matter how human beigns pretend in the day and let us inform you that they always defend themselves in the night by renouncing some of the things they said publicly in the day?it is highly unfortunate that there is NO POWER&LIGHT to liberate their followers even when the bible made it clear that once a problem has been revealed the light that the problem has been conquered by the light and now ask yourself even when they prophesy why do the problem continue even when it manages to be solved it is nevr permanent and thats is why the sacrifice keep moving,they will see the problem but no solution?behold BORNAGAINS live in fear of witches,evil marine attack and evil dreams and family wickedness?so therefore be it known to you that you must 1st be liberated from your problems before you have PEACE which JESUSCHRIST promised and giveth but Evil marine,occult world rules and many who are claiming to know JESUSCHRIST or dont know JESUSCHRIST or secular have their roots and power From there and pretend before humanbeigns?we have the power to proove this beyond reasonable doubt and non can challenge the authority :THE LIGHT IS WITH US and that the kingdom of God of justice has come and Gods judgement through JESUSCHRSIT has come upon the earth and whosoever have ear let him hear and we have spoken for humans to hear but this must be spiritual there is where everything happens:mathew13,13-14
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by jaymichael(m): 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
lastchild:
my deliverance is permanent bro and there are only few people in this world who know about this spirit more than I do,I'm writing a book on it with the help of pastor ozioma who delivered me,it takes only experienced person to know what something is all about

There are so many misconception about these spirits,I decided not to write them on nairaland any more rather I'll explain them in my book titled " INCUBUS AND SUCCUBUS"

Talking About love,its actually you that knows nothing about love because if you do you'll know that when someone love something he/she can actually hurt that think in order to have them
When your book is out, let me know. I ll like to get a copy
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Santi222(m): 10:31am On May 01, 2016
Barywhyte:

Sorry bro. I was banned for days by nairaland anti spam bot. And it has to do with two of my posts on this thread (this page precisely). I couldn't post or quote anyone. And the moderators failed to reply the message I sent them. And now I hope I won't be banned again for this post lol.

Now this is my personal experience plus experience of other believers and the revelation of my bible too. Every truth must be confirmed by the bible otherwise it is falsehood. As I understand, Demons are in the following categories in the order of their authority:

1. Warring demons: That is, demons of war and rumors of war. They take orders straight from the Satan. This a group where Princes of Devil are drawn from. Eph 6:12. They look like humans except that they are giant, in nature measuring about 8 feet tall. Always in military attire and they are the number one in the chain of command

2. Demons of greed: They are the second in command and they resemble just ordinary humans. Their objective is to destroy the economy of the world. Greed is one single entity that is killing us in this world. From the wall street to IMF to world bank down to international and local politics, everybody want their own cut, even at the expense of others. Read Rev 6:6. There is greed in every level of human society

3. Demons of necromancy: necromancy=speaking with dead. This group possess skill in dark arts, like witchcraft, false religion, (New Age, Eckanker, Grail message, Kundalini, excessive meditation,altered consciousness etc) suicide, fear, magic, sorcery,occult and all psychic phenomena, Herbalist, Alfa etc. You can imagine how perversive these ones are in physical society. 1sam 28:7-16

4. Mystery demons. Now I just called them that name because I don't know what else I can call them. They are the demons that are called into play when a Satanic mission require God's permission. Job 1:10 Over 90% of their activities involve people under the age of accountability (children). Yes kids can be tormented by devil even when they are not res[responsible for sins. They have great power over flesh because of their exceedingly great level of anonymity. Yes all demons work in great deception and anonymity mystery demons level of evasion is the greatest. You can see them manifest in stuff like cancer, epilepsy, and other explainable behaviors, diseases that defiled medical explanation but which would not be attributed to spiritual attack by their victims.

5. Demons of perversion: You don't want to see these evil spirits! They are the ugliest of all evil spirits. He is the one that tormented for years when I ran like mad man after anything in skirt. I didn't care if you were my cousin or niece or close friend. All women that messed with me could give a better story, They resemble over-grown frogs and other despicable forms and shapes. When they appear to you in dreams making love to you, like they did to me, it could be that you are having sex with a shapeless animal, or a big giant frog or something like dog. They are in charge of child Indecency, lesbianism, gay, homo, bestiality, and other unbelievable sexual perversion. When they appear to us in human for in dream or something, they often look beautiful and desirable but in reality they are ugly and horrible. If you are man/woman chaser, you will stay from sex if you see these demons. Read Rev 16:13 about these frogs.

Now I just classified them like this based on my research when I was searching for ways to deal with huge sexual urge that often pinned me down in those days. I read believers' experiences and I studied bible deeply about demons. Their greatest strength is remain anonymous when performing their operations. The greatest achievement of Satan over humanity is making us believe that he (Devil) doesn't exist.

deep
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 01, 2016
Lovethlovesmike:
Barrywhite
How did you know these names and how they look? Most times they take the face of a relative or friend.

Read "placebo" and demons an eyewitnesses account" by Howard pitttmann, you'd get all your answers!
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 01, 2016
Timothy3113:
bro please can you list the most powerful demon for me.
Knowledge is power

The power demon comes first in rank, the mystery demons come next as their name implies not much is known about their operations, but as the demons they're also feared! Although in the hierarchy you have: the power demon, greed demon, demons of dark arts and magic, witchcraft, necromancy, etc, then comes the myestey demons and lastly the demons of pervsion, the ugly disgusting ones also repelled by their fellow demons...

I enjoin you all to read Howard Pittmann's "placebo" and "demons an eyewitness account". These books are thorough eye openers to the wicked working of demons and their likes...
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 24, 2017
lastchild:
Its lastchild again,this battle must be won,if what happened in MfM this morning should be shown on tv, many of you will be short of words,4 hours deliverance,I vomited a lot of untold things,well the story goes on in my diary

You know when a h.i.v patient drinks panadol and it cures his h.I.v,don't blame him if he persist that panadol is a cure to h.I.v , he's only speaking from experience

Spiritual wife/husband issue is what I have the knowledge when it comes to spirituality,no wonder why some pastors operate in a certain way,that's where they are highly knowledgeable and gifted,so with my almost 7 years battle with this good for nothing demon that calls herself my wife while tormenting me

I bring to you 3 out of many things you should start doing after a deliverance that a pastor won't tell you

1.. GET YOURSELF A LOVER

This might sound strange and somehow but if a pastor is reading this, who also has knowledge about a spiritual spouses,he will know what I'm ranting about

No pastor will advice you to get a boyfriend or girlfriend after deliverance,he dey mad? Ofcourse its against Christianity teachings but listen

LONELINESS is actually one of the things that attracts these spiritual spouses back,remember why they were with you in the first place is because they love you and wants you all to themselves,so when they got casted out and you went home start holding pillows again like you used to,these demons will have another reason to keep trying their luck

These demons feels more defeated When they see that you have gotten yourself a partner ,someone you'll call pet names,hold hands with(I no say sex o)believe me when you do all these things they are crying because they have emotions too and that's why they go straight to attack the pastor who delivered you or the person who brought you to the pastor

When I met faith after my first deliverance years back,I discovered that queen yachikka doesn't come when ever faith slept in my house,I thought that faith is spiritually hot,its now that I've grown in spiritual knowledge that I know why she wasn't coming when faith is around,its because she was chased out and she feels insecure,she feels defeated seeing faith

2... ADD TO YOUR BEAUTY

This one goes to women,a pastor will tell you to stop makeup,stop wearing a certain cloth,if possible stop taking your bath Lol..

But listen,when you got delivered that's when you have the biggest chance of meeting your earthly spouse,and looking attractive adds more to it

The truth is this,after deliverance,a spiritual spouse must come back after sometime to check if there's a space,so weather you dress like mgbeke or not,they must come back,so what chase them back is not because you have stopped making up,what actually chase them back is your spiritual growth which is your continuous midnight prayers and church activities

That a spiritual spouse left you doesn't mean that a husband must come,it simply means that you are free from what is chasing men away from you,so what you do now is add strategies by looking good in order to attract earthly man,don't win spiritual battle and loose physical

3... DON'T BE TOO HARD ON YOURSELF ABOUT REPENTANCE

Pastor will tell you,oh! you have to be born again,leave worldly things,he's actually right but please don't rush it like he wants you to, or else you will return like he doesn't want you to

Repentance is a process,transformation takes time,its not something to rush with speed for the fear of coming back of a spiritual spouse,the spirit must come back to check,that one is sure,so use prayers and constant deliverance to hold him/her while transforming

After my first deliverance I rushed and cut my hair,dropped my timbs and start wearing one nonsense shoes,dropped my jeans and start wearing a swagless trousers,those ones with lines front and back,I stopped listening to rap(me wey be rap head) and start listening to akanchawa(gospel music) the way I fall is like a magic

What am saying is,you should give your life to christ but take things easy to avoid backsliding

Many people have called me,some saying my threads its an eye opener,some called to tell me what to do,while some called to know if its real,I appreciate all of you including people who added me on whatsapp,I don't need a blog,let's do it on nairaland

Mod take this to FP,many needs it

Been following and contributing to your threads with sound solutions to your probelm..butbfor you to post this nonsense... It shows u are not serious about deliverance
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by luvmijeje(f): 11:33am On Mar 24, 2017
myking95:

Been following and contributing to your threads with sound solutions to your probelm..butbfor you to post this nonsense... It shows u are not serious about deliverance

I followed your post and I agreed with you that lastchild is not ready to be deliver by God. Imagine girlfriend, not even wife. Hosea 4:6a says
6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Viking007(m): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Gboliwe:
@lastchild, I stumbled on a thread the other day and got linked to one of your threads and then to you. I have read your diary and some of your posts. I do not wish to belittle or make mockery of what you are passing through for I know its hard on you and severely so.

For starters, I am a child of God and a true christian and I have no experience in spiritual spouses. All I know is what I have heard or read so personally, its more like a fable.

My advice to you is firstly, accept Jesus completely into your life, NOT on your terms but be sold out completely to him. I don't mean you should be like these haggard chosen members or anything, I mean, worship God from a pure heart, say No No No to sexual sin because that is a great link and path into acquiring demons. Be kind and love your neigbour as you love yourself.

When you have fully repented, please go to a mental home. A psychiatric hospital, i'll advice you go to a private one. I know two good ones- one in Akwa-Ibom that has a Roman Catholic priest heading it and another in Abuja with a UK trained specialist holding forte there. You have tried to fight this "fight" in the same way for over 6years and there's been no headway, please try this scientific method and see. I strongly believe you have a mental problem and the more you stay away from medication, the worse it becomes. The voices you hear in your head are not real. Go to a specialist and have peace of mind. Life is too short to keep running in circles.

I wish you well
God! cheesy

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by YLMYLM: 4:14am On Mar 02, 2019
HI @lastchild...
how are you doing now after a few years?
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by lastchild: 12:15am On Mar 05, 2019
YLMYLM:
HI @lastchild...
how are you doing now after a few years?
am doing good

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Iceg(m): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Cc lastchild

How did you get total deliverance from spirit spouse ? , even when I pray I usually feel a ring on my hands .
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Gboliwe:
@lastchild, I stumbled on a thread the other day and got linked to one of your threads and then to you. I have read your diary and some of your posts. I do not wish to belittle or make mockery of what you are passing through for I know its hard on you and severely so.

For starters, I am a child of God and a true christian and I have no experience in spiritual spouses. All I know is what I have heard or read so personally, its more like a fable.

My advice to you is firstly, accept Jesus completely into your life, NOT on your terms but be sold out completely to him. I don't mean you should be like these haggard chosen members or anything, I mean, worship God from a pure heart, say No No No to sexual sin because that is a great link and path into acquiring demons. Be kind and love your neigbour as you love yourself.

When you have fully repented, please go to a mental home. A psychiatric hospital, i'll advice you go to a private one. I know two good ones- one in Akwa-Ibom that has a Roman Catholic priest heading it and another in Abuja with a UK trained specialist holding forte there. You have tried to fight this "fight" in the same way for over 6years and there's been no headway, please try this scientific method and see. I strongly believe you have a mental problem and the more you stay away from medication, the worse it becomes. The voices you hear in your head are not real. Go to a specialist and have peace of mind. Life is too short to keep running in circles.

I wish you well

There is nothing like accepting Jesus completely in your life. Jesus don't come to us in bits.
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Gboliwe: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
Thanksful:

There is nothing like accepting Jesus completely in your life. Jesus don't come to us in bits.

Try to dey read to understand and not to reply.

Also, when reading, it is good to read in context the line before and after.

No dey embarrass yasef for public plix
Re: 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Gboliwe:

Try to dey read to understand and not to reply.

Also, when reading, it is good to read in context the line before and after.

No dey embarrass yasef for public plix

This is how people who don't know what they are saying, say things. I pity those who buy your crap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" / Bishop T.D Jakes And Wife, Serita, Recreate Their 23-Year-Old Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.