Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,248 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (743789 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Goskian(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Eruditor:
Are we now canonising puny brains? undecided

And what is it with these more-text mongers?
Many who haven't gotten the SMS are undoubtedly brainer than you... Many mail on the way!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Lanryberry(m): 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
I am osun indigene and I received d sms.
Goskian:
More success SMS notifications will come... I got my test invites days after most of you got yours and my mind was not even there again when the msg came in... I see same happening for many this time around... No Osun indigene has gotten this invite yet if I'm not mistaking...
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Goskian(m): 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lanryberry:
I am osun indigene and I received d sms.
Good for you man, I didn't assert.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Goskian:

Many who haven't gotten the SMS are undoubtedly brainer than you... Many mail on the way!

So says the ignoramus that the worst ignoramus in the world didn't want to be like.

Keep it moving, I spoke above you. If you understood my last post your brain would have overheated.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Goskian(m): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Eruditor:

So says the ignoramus that the worst ignoramus in the world didn't want to be like.

Keep it moving, I spoke above you. If you understood my last post your brain would have overheated.
I AM LEAGUE ABOVE YOUR INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY. I guess passing an aptitude test for the first time in your miserable life is deceiving you, Loggerhead. Don't bother to quote me, because I won't dignify you with a response.

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarletdp(m): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ghen Ghen... What i've been waiting for since... We need this thread hot.

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by kolawoleahmed(m): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
olladaylay:

pls send to shadeko@yahoo.com thanks

kolibra2@gmail.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by onyibajoe(m): 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
The Scoffield guy is a genius. He is unavoidably absent. He is currently receiving training on a job that he loves so much; that,to me, best fits his person. So guys, do the needful for he is busy with something worthwhile.
SomBaby:
God I miss Scoffield...so pompous...so rude...yet so intelligent...a brainiac

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rugggedest(m): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
Goskian:

I AM LEAGUE ABOVE YOUR INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY. I guess passing an aptitude test for the first time in your miserable life is deceiving you, Loggerhead. Don't bother to quote me, because I won't dignify you with a response.

Ghen! Ghen!!.....Goskian Vs Eruditor....Let the games begin.....!!!.**am taking front row sit with 1 GMG bag of pop corn and 1 barrel of Alomo Bitters!!**
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rugggedest(m): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
Goskian:

Ghen! Ghen!!.....Goskian Vs
Eruditor....Let the games
begin.....!!!.**am taking front
row sit with 1 GMG bag of pop
corn and 1 barrel of Alomo
Bitters!!**
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rugggedest(m): 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Eruditor:

Ghen! Ghen!!.....Goskian Vs
Eruditor....Let the games
begin.....!!!.**am taking front
row sit with 1 GMG bag of pop
corn and 1 barrel of Alomo
Bitters!!**

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by onyibajoe(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Just spotted Scoffield now viewing the topic. Guy, why have been watching without a response?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Goskian:

The Irredeemable oaf doesn't fail to disappoint. He has now betrayed his pseudo-intellectualism by employing simple sentence gaffes like " I AM LEAGUE ABOVE..." What a waste of Philips Consulting SMS slot you are. I won't even engage you. I will ask your alma mater to give you a refund for all your tuitions (both University and secondary). If a 2.1 graduate doesn't know what the idiom "to be at Loggerheads" means or where 'Loggerhead' as it were is used, such a one is definitely in a league of his own.

I can give you a punchline that you can quote and if you understand it then your IQ is not lower than the atomic weight of Helium.

"If you are in a league of your own, you are playing yourself".

Now run along. Callow Cretin.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by executivegej: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
If i can wait from sept 2012 till now, waiting for d email massage is easy. Be praise lord.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Goskian(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
You just proved that you are a loggerhead indeed... because you can't comprehend a simple sentence. What a pity?! Mono-template retardeen.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rugggedest(m): 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
Eruditor:

The Irredeemable oaf doesn't fail to disappoint. He has now betrayed his pseudo-intellectualism by employing simple sentence gaffes like " I AM LEAGUE ABOVE..." What a waste of Philips Consulting SMS slot you are. I won't even engage you. I will ask your alma mater to give you a refund for all your tuitions (both University and secondary). If a 2.1 graduate doesn't know what the idiom "to be at Loggerheads" means or where 'Loggerhead' as it were is used, such a one is definitely in a league of his own.

I can give you a punchline that you can quote and if you understand it then your IQ is not lower than the atomic weight of Helium.

"If you are in a league of your own, you are playing yourself".

Now run along. Callow Cretin.

Chhhhooooiiiiii!!!!!........Brotherly that's what am talking about....Oya Goskian na first attack be dat Ooo....make this thread dey hot dey go while we wait for our mails.... I love the part of his... "IQ is not lower than the atomic weight of Helium"...Mehn!!!.....Brother I give U part of my title.....Eruditor ..U r Rugged!!.....

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by eHustler(m): 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
ZandaBright:
I spoke with PCL yesterday..I asked them if the quality of life survey is part of the NNPC stuff but the lady said NO.That its a different thing PCL is doing.She told me that they will be sending texts to succesful candidates within the next two weeks and that they will also send texts to unsuccesful ones after this two weeks.So if u have not goten a text that u were unsuccesful then there is still hope 4 us.I got the Survey mail bt hav not goten the SMS bt i trust God that it will surely come in Jesus Name.If u studied Bus Admin and wrote in Enugu lets rub minds 2geda.Thank God 4 d ones that have got their SMS.Wish all of us goodluck

Thank you my brother. I have not seen anyone that studied bus admin with an sms yet. Who studied bus admin with sms please?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rugggedest(m): 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Goskian:
You just proved that you are a loggerhead indeed... because you can't comprehend a simple sentence. What a pity! Mono-template retardeen.

Am loving this bout.....Nice one Goskian...quite a power packed punch in few lines....that's what's up...!!!......Oya Eruditor...ur turn
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Goskian:
You just proved that you are a loggerhead indeed... because you can't comprehend a simple sentence. What a pity! Mono-template retardeen.

What could be better an Oxymoron? You and Comprehend in the same sentence. You will give AY a run for his money I tell you!

"Many mail will be sent". It is the crooner of such a poorly prepared sentence that was mouthing off on intellectual capacities and comprehension. Steaming Turd.

Go back and read the post I made that had you throwing unwarranted fits. When you are done, you can place an apology here.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by jorlons(m): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
Gudwil:
hello. i am new in this forum. i also attended NNPC OP interview on july 11. i applied with my ND (elect/elect) result back in NOV 2010 when i was serving (NYSC). i finished my NYSC in JUNE 2011. i updated my CV to level of BTech and took it along to the TOWER. i faced a panel of 5. we all know our CVs got to the interviewer b4 we got there. after having seen my CV something similar to this ensued:
1stinterviewer: why did u apply with ND certificate when u had BTech?
myresponse: there was no way i cud apply for GT without my NYSC cert.
2ndinterviewer: there was no room to make any comment that he was serving and that he was going to finish by JUNE 2011.
3rdinterviewer: is there any way we can get Philip so that they can put him in his appropriate place (quetion directed to the usherHR)?
1stinterviewer: pls excuse us (mentioned my name).
i went out for about 5mins be4 i was called in again. when i got in they started asking questions that was not similar to the ones they did not ask those that were interviewd b4 me on that same day.
then later
4thinterviewer: how wud feel if you are employed as an OP when u are Btech holder?
myresponse: i will ,
5thinterviewer: it is even an offence to be hiding information of this nature; if you ar employed and the coy comes to know later you will be fired.
this is just the summary.

It is only by the Mercy of Allah that i will be among the successful ones.

Hi guys, I need some help here. I quoted the comment above because of the similarity of my position to it. I suffered the same fate as this guy with a reputable MNC but unlike his I was @ my penultimate at the Uni when I applied to them with my OND some hw they found out I was in school going 4 a higher qualification and that was my interview for the day.

The Nigerian interviewer kept asking hw I wud feel if d company employs sb with a Beng as my Boss and I'd have to ans to him/her seeing that I will be having same qualification as my Boss. I explained but I guess it wasn't enuf and so the rigorous 3 stage recruitment ended @ d last stage for me.

I brought this up because I may be facing a similar challenge as I applied under OT in 2012 with nnpc but I nw have my Beng. To be clear on my question, should I keep this away from them

Hoping to read ur thoughts on this and thanks in advance.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rugggedest(m): 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
Eruditor:

What could be better an Oxymoron? You and Comprehend in the same sentence. You will give AY a run for his money I tell you!

"Many mail will be sent". It is the crooner of such a poorly prepared sentence that was mouthing off on intellectual capacities and comprehension. Steaming Turd.

Go back and read the post I made that had you throwing unwarranted fits. When you are done, you can place an apology here.

Hahahahhahaha.....Eruditor 2-Goskian 1....its getting more interesting people...!!!....if u r not seeing this heavyweight bout live on this space...U r missing plenty.....I doubt if Scorfield245 can stand this heat....**disclaimer** abeg...oga Scorfield...na joke I dey joke Oo....**
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Goskian(m): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
Well as I said, I won't quote you, so that you can easily correct yourself later. grin The plural of the noun mail is mail. I like to succintly teach empty barrels like you. Go through the link below to learn. You will be wise someday.
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101201054822AAm6sp3

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by TallChic: 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
Were those in the Finance & Administration field contacted?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by sagbar(m): 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
jorlons:

Hi guys, I need some help here. I quoted the comment above because of the similarity of my position to it. I suffered the same fate as this guy with a reputable MNC but unlike his I was @ my penultimate at the Uni when I applied to them with my OND some hw they found out I was in school going 4 a higher qualification and that was my interview for the day.

The Nigerian interviewer kept asking hw I wud feel if d company employs sb with a Beng as my Boss and I'd have to ans to him/her seeing that I will be having same qualification as my Boss. I explained but I guess it wasn't enuf and so the rigorous 3 stage recruitment ended @ d last stage for me.

I brought this up because I may be facing a similar challenge as I applied under OT in 2012 with nnpc but I nw have my Beng. To be clear on my question, should I keep this away from them
We are in the same category bro....I'm presently serving in one IT firm in Lagos...i applied as operator trainee as well,i was in my part 3 then in the university....It's very obvious that the panel of interviewer would like to know what progress we have made since 2012.I don't know maybe telling them the truth will not be an issue or we should just stick to our normal ND qualification.

Hoping to read ur thoughts on this and thanks in advance.

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarletdp(m): 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
rugggedest:

Hahahahhahaha.....Eruditor 2-Goskian 1....its getting more interesting people...!!!....if u r not seeing this heavyweight bout live on this space...U r missing plenty.....I doubt if Scorfield245 can stand this heat....**disclaimer** abeg...oga Scorfield...na joke I dey joke Oo....**

Dude, for real, you are killing the fun out of this bout... Please lets just read and lol. No vex abeg.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rugggedest(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Goskian:
Well as I said, I won't quote you, so that you can easily correct yourself later. grin The plural of the noun mail is mail. I like to succintly teach empty barrels like you. Go through the link below to learn. You will be wise someday.
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101201054822AAm6sp3

Wow!!!!....Eruditor 2-Goskian 2....Mehn n Brethren....this is Wow....am enjoying the bout and learning at the same damn time....see punchlines....who ever thought it could get this heated.....even Mayweather Vs Pacquaio sef nor go reach this one....
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rugggedest(m): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
scarletdp:

Dude, for real, you are killing the fun out of this bout... Please lets just read and lol. No vex abeg.

Scarletdp ...no vex Oo...abeg...I am ur boi...still very humble...correction taken......
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by sagbar(m): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=sagbar post=31042695][/quote]

We are in the same category bro.....I'm in a dilemma as to answer this particular question once it's posed....I'm presently serving in one IT firm in lagos.I was in my 3rd year in the university when i applied....i know it will interest them to know what progress we have made since 2011.Won't it amount to disqualification telling them you now have a higher qualification?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by pompido: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
Let us all try and be accommodating please.

For everyone that has not received the SMS, be calm and remain hopeful.

Interviews will be in April.

A whole lot more invites than was sent via SMS will go out to applicants.

Email invites will start dropping before/by the end of this week.

It is well with us all.

It shall end in praise.

Take care peeps!

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by executivegej: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarletdp(m): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
executivegej:
For Erudite, Scoffield & Goskian. If a madman should insult you on the street, will you respond? You will most likely not except you are crazy too. Why take crazy opinions seriously? It is needless. Anyway, some bloggers are just catching some fun. Please achieve the purpose of this thread- contribute only relevant points. Ignore any insulting opinions. They don't stick.

How do we appreciate relevant points, if we don't get to experience irrelevant ones such as these... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.