Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (742828 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by ogiby86: 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
Cool
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by ogiby86: 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
PLz anyone with the past questions should forward to me too would really appreciate.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 01, 2014
pitoski:
@chidextec, @goldentee, @ujuamaka1, @scarred9jan, @teecuzy, @IyaOmo1, @Sanmexy, @FreddywellsNGN, @UpdateAll, @umulobi, @aisha8; have sent it to your emails. PLEASE forward it to those in need in this forum. @Shenkron , thanks for your comment. God bless.
could you please forward the questions to psyche144g@yahoo.com
thanks in advance.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by jerekul: 12:21am On Dec 01, 2014
sarajevo:

thanks in advance.

Hello Guys, Pls kindly forward the past questions to jerryhussaini@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by jerekul: 12:23am On Dec 01, 2014
Hello Guys, Pls kindly forward the past questions to jerryhussaini@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Zerop: 12:39am On Dec 01, 2014
It feels like I'm the only one left out... Kindly forward the materials to Jane.goatmeat@gmail.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by ogiby86: 1:07am On Dec 01, 2014
sarajevo:

thanks in advance.
cool
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by saseyi: 1:30am On Dec 01, 2014
Please send it to yinusaoluwaseun@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by okoyevn: 1:32am On Dec 01, 2014
shenkron:
I HAVE FORWARDED THE MATERIALS TO EVERYONE WHO DROPPED THEIR EMAIL ADDRESSES ON PAGE 21 AND 22 OF THIS THREAD,. PLEASE I BEG OF YOU TO DO SAME FOR OTHERS. TAKE OUT TIME TOO AS I DID TO FORWARD TO PEOPLE WHO WILL SUBSEQUENTLY REQUEST FOR THE MATERIALS. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
@pitoski thank you for taking out time to send the materials. God bless you
kindly forward to me: maryrose3k@yahoo.co.uk
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dolapokay: 1:53am On Dec 01, 2014
please forward to deekayng@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Gillbertoesther: 2:25am On Dec 01, 2014
Hi guys, this is strictly for those that need the NNPC past question and answer. This is the direct questions and not gmat you will go and start reading. Direct questions and answers. It comprises of the recruitment assessment that is 120 questions and engineering test, science test, technology test and medical test depending on your field.

I'm uploading the first page of the part one of the aptitude test for the thomas in the house.

If you are interested in the direct material, I stay in lagos and will like to sell it ontake the material and make payment. This is because is real and I don't want anybody that may think that his or her money will be waste if he pays in my account.

I live in festac,lagos state. If you are interested in the material call me so that you will come and pick it and make your payment immediately.

For those that don't stay in lagos that needs the material,if you wnat, that's if you are interested and you trust me and yourself, you can make payment in my account and pay with your emailaddress as depositor's name so that I can forward it direct to you.

Only interested. And serious candidate should contact me @ gillbertoesthernor@gmail.com or call 07033442003.

The material is 3,000 only. Just 3,000 to work in NNPC.

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by pero2014: 2:49am On Dec 01, 2014
Gillbertoesther:
Hi guys, this is strictly for those that need the NNPC past question and answer. This is the direct questions and not gmat you will go and start reading. Direct questions and answers. It comprises of the recruitment assessment that is 120 questions and engineering test, science test, technology test and medical test depending on your field.

I'm uploading the first page of the part one of the aptitude test for the thomas in the house.

If you are interested in the direct material, I stay in lagos and will like to sell it ontake the material and make payment. This is because is real and I don't want anybody that may think that his or her money will be waste if he pays in my account.

I live in festac,lagos state. If you are interested in the material call me so that you will come and pick it and make your payment immediately.

For those that don't stay in lagos that needs the material,if you wnat, that's if you are interested and you trust me and yourself, you can make payment in my account and pay with your emailaddress as depositor's name so that I can forward it direct to you.

Only interested. And serious candidate should contact me @ gillbertoesthernor@gmail.com or call 07033442003.

Why sell it...you can give it out free...
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by chrischyna: 3:17am On Dec 01, 2014
Pitoski or any other person that has gotten the NNPC past questions, please kindly forward it to chinaxtian@gmail.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by hapigirl04: 4:07am On Dec 01, 2014
Pls whoever has the NNPC past questions: general paper and science specific should please forward it to nasas_2003@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by tmax2net: 5:03am On Dec 01, 2014
Hello please kindly forward the past questions to me as well. tmax2net@yahoo.com I refuse to be left behind. Regards.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by eni11g: 5:20am On Dec 01, 2014
Thanks, anyone with the recruitment past questions should also pls forward to eakeem77@gmail.com I'd be delighted
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Onyi2008: 5:20am On Dec 01, 2014
PLEASE, ANYONE WITH NNPC PAST QUESTIONS SHOULD PLEASE SEND THEM TO MY E-MAIL ADDRESS: juzmegainfo@yahoo.com
GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by fab04(m): 5:31am On Dec 01, 2014
Gillbertoesther:

Scam!!! Pay that money at your own risk
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by fab04(m): 5:33am On Dec 01, 2014
People no dey sleep o, very active on this thread at night grin grin grin
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by topygel: 5:47am On Dec 01, 2014
Pitoski, shekron and whoever that has the past questions should please forward it to Thank you
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Rhody005: 5:50am On Dec 01, 2014
Pls guys, help me. I haven't received the courier package.
Nairalanders in Abuja, which delivery company delivered yours? I want to go get mine myself.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Oluwaskilashi(m): 6:19am On Dec 01, 2014
Please who can help out with their past questions,a friend
needs it...Here is my mail add Samuel43551@gmail.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by sanniwale(m): 6:21am On Dec 01, 2014
@shenkron, pls help forward it 2 my mail plssss... Sanni_wale@yahoo.co.uk
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Gillbertoesther: 6:22am On Dec 01, 2014
fab04:

Scam!!! Pay that money at your own risk

You don't have sense because if you do, you will read accross the line of my write up and know that I'm not requesting for your money first because of shallow minded people like you.

Why should I scam you? What will I achieve with scam money?

I have the main material and is pay on receive. Cash n carry , face to face or one on one business.

Pls everybody is not a scammer and what pitosky is sending is not the past question. Its just normal gmat and shl questions.

This write up is strictly for those that want the direct NNPC past question and answer which I uploaded the first page for you to know the originality of it.

Pls and pls, is not by force. More over, there are free materials people are sending out.

This is for only people that need the direct past question and want to help themselves.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by sanniwale(m): 6:23am On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=okoyevn post=28487677]
kindly forward to me: sanni_wale@yahoo.co.uk
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by mashiboy(m): 6:24am On Dec 01, 2014
pitoski:
@Alkali247, @kazzychiroma, @brennel, @masteb, @cutebebe @demolasky, @Cupid4, @Darn9, @cumacious, @onyik44, @Fabulousmii, @izang87, @optimiza, @profsalvage, @harunayusufmashi@gmail.com: have sent it to your emails. Pls assist in forwarding it to others too cos there is too much demand for already. together we shall succeed.
Am graterful for ur response but yet I didt received any past question mail. Plz resend it to me. am very grateful for anticipate mail. Wish u the best of luck in ur test
harunayusufmashi@gmail.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Oluwaskilashi(m): 6:25am On Dec 01, 2014
Pitoski could u also send it to my mail add wanna help out a friend Samuel43551@gmail.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by lizanj1113: 6:32am On Dec 01, 2014
To Pitoski and Shekron, please help a sister who doesn't have anything to read. I have requested for it and got no response. pls forward to my email. Ishola.tosin2012@yahoo.com may God reward you guys . will appreciate it. thanks
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by masterquaz(m): 6:32am On Dec 01, 2014
I beg my people oo, pls help me forward them recruitment past questions to this email: masterquaz@gmail.com.
GRATITUDE.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by lovesamzy: 6:41am On Dec 01, 2014
Please kindly forward the past questions to lovesamzy@yahoo.com, God bless you as you do so. Thank you
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by sirglamour(m): 6:42am On Dec 01, 2014
Pls someone should help me can I still go for IT recuritment or are my late am in portharcourt now, urgent answer pls pals thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.