Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed (11284 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson / DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed / SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by Johnnyessence(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
The All Progressives Congress (APC) on Monday rejected the allegation that its data centre in Lagos was used to clone Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs). Alhaji Lai Mohammed, APC National Publicity Secretary, during a media briefing in Lagos said that the centre was only used by the party to develop the database of its members.

On Saturday, the APC in a statement alleged that its data centre in Lagos was invaded by security agents.

The Department of State Service (DSS) also on Sunday said that its decision to raid the premises was as a result of a petition which alleged that some persons were using the place to clone PVCs.

Mohammed, however, told newsmen:”The allegation by the DSS is wrong, nothing but getting our database went on in this place.”

He said that the invasion was aimed at destabilising the party.

“I will recall that few months ago, we embarked on a nationwide membership registration exercise, in which we were able to register millions of Nigerians.

“It was as a result of this that we set up six data centres, including this, across the country, where we have been inputing into our computer, database of all our members to enable us contact and broadcast to them.

“And as you can see, even from the location of this office and from the activities going on here, nothing but compiling of database is going on here,” he said.

Mohammed said that the centre would not be able to continue with its online and offline registration exercise as a result of the invasion and the vandalism of all its systems.

“We don’t know how to clone voters’ cards; if they can come here and destroy our centre, how then do you talk about level playing ground in 2015 elections?” he queried.

Mohammed said that three of the 25 officials of the centre arrested by the DSS have yet to be released.
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=196224

1 Like

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
Stop trying to clone voters cards

Am sure this is how Buhari's 12 million underage voters get created

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
2015 go hot!

2 Likes

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by egift(m): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
Here are possible reasons why PDP want to lay their hand on APC membership Data Base:
1. Use it to target those who are APC members and are private about it.
2. Use it in deleting or misrepresenting Voters who are APC members, so that on election day, when you go to your polling unit, there will be irregularities to make it difficult for you to vote.
3. Use the record to search if there are APC members who are still in PDP folds.

Irrespective of the case, PDP is using State and Security apparatus to intimidate and disenfranchise the Opposition party. Jonathan is very desperate. And it is very illegal.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by dunkem21(m): 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
...Waiting for the DSS rejoinder.

1 Like

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by Johnnyessence(m): 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
PDP is trying to delete some registered voters of APC against next APC convention in December this is unfair from DSS.

13 Likes

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by Dgreatestt: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
This GEJ is becoming more desperate by d day.. Using the securities to oppress d opposition. Abeg who knows the closest inec reg office arnd Agbowo, U.I(Ibadan)?. nid to register nd vote out dis desperate man nxt year!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
wakacome:
bros na wa ooo,at your foolish age you never get sense??grin

Only fools abuse people they never met online

You can log in with another of your name again and abuse me

Does not change the price of garri in market.

8 Likes

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:57am On Nov 25, 2014
This might be sensationalism in action but at least APC will know how it feels when FALSE ACCUSATIONS are peddled. They shouldn't cry foul - THEY ARE BEING SERVED DOSAGES OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE.

8 Likes

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by chidekings(m): 2:21am On Nov 25, 2014
TheSonOfMark:
This might be sensationalism in action but at least APC will know how it feels when FALSE ACCUSATIONS are peddled. They shouldn't cry foul - THEY ARE BEING SERVED DOSAGES OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE.

sonofmark, dont u sleep?
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by udemzyudex(m): 3:35am On Nov 25, 2014
egift:
Here are possible reasons why PDP want to lay their hand on APC membership Data Base:
1. Use it to target those you are APC members and are private about it.
2. Use it in deleting or misrepresenting Voters who are APC members, so that on election day, when you go to your polling unit, there will be irregularities to make it difficult for you to vote.
3. Use the record to search if there are APC members who are still in PDP folds.

Irrespective of the case, PDP is using State and Security apparatus to intimidate and disenfranchise the Opposition party. Jonathan is very desperate. And it is very illegal.
Story for the gods.... Trying to cover up or what?

I thought they(DSS) said there was no sign to indicate whether the office belong to APC or not,so i wonder why you guys are afraid..

16 Likes

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:37am On Nov 25, 2014
chidekings:

sonofmark, dont u sleep?

Not tonight, bro. I've got a test by 1.00pm and I've been coming online to take breaks in between reading sections. I'll sleep when it's dawn.
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:47am On Nov 25, 2014
egift:

Sir, unlike Barcanist.a and ,sometimes, Omenk.a who try to defend your paymasters well enough (with ARTICULATE PSEUDO-FACTS that is), you and berem do not deserve your pay. You CAN'T DROWN us in a POOL of LIES if it's made with NETS! You keep making claims that exist ONLY IN YOUR HEAD!
You don't deserve your pay! Earn it!

18 Likes

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by Trut(m): 4:14am On Nov 25, 2014
APC spokesman man is s!lly, he earlier accused the DSS of raiding APC office, after DSS exposed their evil activities, he now change it from APC office to APC data center.

9 Likes

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by nationwide1(m): 4:57am On Nov 25, 2014
It's difficult to believe this man, Llai Mohammed because he often tell lies.

3 Likes

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by vicadex07(m): 5:03am On Nov 25, 2014
egift:

They probably also want to have an Idea of what they are up against...a tactical population cencus of APC's political fanbase so they can re-strategise their rigging agenda. I sincerely hope their hard drives are highly encrypted and the have no insider working with them.

2015 is going to be hot cos we are all going to resist this evil empire called PDP with all the ounce of strength and determination in us.

9 Likes

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by blym4real: 5:30am On Nov 25, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

Sir, unlike Barcanist.a and ,sometimes, Omenk.a who try to defend your paymasters well enough (with ARTICULATE PSEUDO-FACTS that is), you and berem do not deserve your pay. You CAN'T DROWN us in a POOL of LIES if it's made with NETS! You keep making claims that exist ONLY IN YOUR HEAD!
You don't deserve your pay! Earn it!
Let be truthful for once, I saw the video of lai mohamed showing reporters in and around the building, why should Dss destroy the computers and other gadgets?

10 Likes

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 25, 2014
So y didn't you arrest them?
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by tuborme: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2014
What right does a political party have to register the biometrics/fingerprints of the populace? Somebody should help me answer that.

4 Likes

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by iceberylin(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2014
One Good man to save us,we cant find embarassed
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by gurusmac4: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2014
What is the meaning of PDP and APC because here in France
PDP means People Deceiving People 1999
APC means Another Problem coming 2011
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by hazyfm: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2014
ok

1 Like

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by Ezedon(m): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2014
This APC and their problems.
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by neenar: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2014
tuborme:
What right does a political party have to register the biometrics/fingerprints of the populace? Somebody should help me answer that.
Every. The building was for computing registered APC members, and not the entire populace. I believe the PDP has a record of its voters, so why should the APC be different?

7 Likes

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2014
I would have believed the SSS, rather than the politicians. But I am finding it difficult to swallow their words hook,line and sinker because of their antecedents.

The security forces are getting increasingly politicised. This is dangerous for democracy. I am not saying the APC is a party of saints. But I am very worried about the direction the SSS is going.

3 Likes

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by Icon4s(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2014
Liar!
Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by Beehshorp(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2014
Liar mohammed

1 Like

Re: APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed by boujaye: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
2015 go hot!
nofin go happun!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Today's Senate Plenary Session / Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu / South African Opposition Leader, Malema, Takes a Swipe at President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.