Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Senatorial Slot: Refund My N5.5., Kalu Tells Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senatorial Slot: Refund My N5.5., Kalu Tells Pdp (932 Views)

Expose Nig Looters, Orji Kalu Tells U.K, U.S Government; Speaks On Biafra (photo / Call Boko Haram & Plead With Them, Ex -gov Orji Kalu Tells FG / We Gave Senatorial Slot To Obasanjo, Not Iyabo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senatorial Slot: Refund My N5.5., Kalu Tells Pdp by Swizdoe(m): 2:29am On Nov 25, 2014
Punchng:
Senatorial slot: Refund my N5.5m, Kalu tells PDP
A former Governor of Abia State, Chief Orji Kalu, has said he
is no longer running for the Senate on the platform of the
Peoples Democratic Party.
The former governor has therefore asked the party to refund
the N5.5m he paid for the nomination and expression of
interest forms, which he paid thinking that he would contest
the party’s ticket for Abia North Senatorial District.
Kalu, in a letter to the PDP National Chairman, Alhaji Adamu
Mu’azu, dated November 24, said he was withdrawing from
the race because the Abia State Governor, Chief Theodore
Orji, has allegedly concluded plans to hand-pick PDP
aspirants in the state.
“Since I was not screened and neither did I go through any of
the stipulated processes that lead to the emergence of
candidates, I hereby also ask the party, as a measure of
honour and good faith, to refund the nomination fees I paid. I
will use the money to further empower my constituents in
many other ways,” he said in the letter.
He lamented that the governor allowed some high profile
members of the party to resign from plum positions to
contest for the PDP ticket, when he should have advised them
to keep their positions since he already had aspirants he
hand-picked to fly the PDP ticket.
He said, “Along the line, however, it became apparent that the
Abia State Governor, Chief T.A Orji wants to hand-pick all
candidates, both into executive and legislative position. He
wants to choose his own successor, fill the 24 House of
Assembly seats, the eight federal constituencies and the three
senatorial seats.
“Governor Orji knew ahead of time that he had a candidate in
mind but deliberately allowed eminent Abia citizens, like Dr.
Alex Otti, the Group Managing Director of Diamond Bank, to
resign from his lofty position, when he should have advised
him to remain there.
www.punchng.com/news/senatorial-slot-refund-my-n5-5m-kalu-tells-pdp/
Re: Senatorial Slot: Refund My N5.5., Kalu Tells Pdp by gtrust: 2:34am On Nov 25, 2014
Goods tested OK, No refund after purchase!!!!
Re: Senatorial Slot: Refund My N5.5., Kalu Tells Pdp by chamboy(m): 2:52am On Nov 25, 2014
This one sef go soon deflect
Re: Senatorial Slot: Refund My N5.5., Kalu Tells Pdp by jojomario(m): 2:57am On Nov 25, 2014
chamboy:
This one sef go soon deflect
before nko
Re: Senatorial Slot: Refund My N5.5., Kalu Tells Pdp by eagleeye2: 2:57am On Nov 25, 2014
Bros, na you do yourself. You carry devil put for drivers seat, like OBJ did in 2007. The devil that you imposed on Abians first attack you before unleashing his evil plans on the rest of Abians.
Good luck getting your money back.
Re: Senatorial Slot: Refund My N5.5., Kalu Tells Pdp by chamboy(m): 3:00am On Nov 25, 2014
jojomario:
before nko
GMB would frustrate their life out of this country...
Re: Senatorial Slot: Refund My N5.5., Kalu Tells Pdp by Sweetnelson(m): 3:22am On Nov 25, 2014
Its a pity...politicians picking dia successors since 181BC >:
Re: Senatorial Slot: Refund My N5.5., Kalu Tells Pdp by Dollabommie(m): 4:15am On Nov 25, 2014
Ok
Re: Senatorial Slot: Refund My N5.5., Kalu Tells Pdp by genxris: 4:21am On Nov 25, 2014
Never in Orji Uzor Kalu's imagination would he have imagined that a common public servant he brushed up and single handedly imposed in on Abians even when he was in Jail would be the same man frustrating the hell out of him and has made the state too hot for him to stay comfortably. If the mmu T.A (aka thief after) Orji had stopped only in frustrating his former boss, it would have been better but he has spent the past 7.5 years frustrating all helpless citizens of the state too with bad government with nothing to show for .

1 Like

Re: Senatorial Slot: Refund My N5.5., Kalu Tells Pdp by Caseless: 4:28am On Nov 25, 2014
Ibo man! Make una pay d guy him money shap shap.
See as God catch uzo kalu. The thief u imposed on people even while in jail has reduced u to nothing in a state u are supposed to b seen as a leader.
Re: Senatorial Slot: Refund My N5.5., Kalu Tells Pdp by simplemach(m): 4:37am On Nov 25, 2014
Ask me, i would say Theodore is a caward, just because he heard rumours, he's giving up already. Or may be he knows he does not deserve the people's vote, so even in a free and fair election, he cant get their vote.
Re: Senatorial Slot: Refund My N5.5., Kalu Tells Pdp by mekd: 7:20am On Nov 25, 2014
cry me a river orji uzo tongue tongue :- grin

(1) (Reply)

Irony Of The Richest Continent With The Poorest People / Apc Truly A Pdp Waste Basket? / Likely Outcome Of 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.