Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Gooners 3 Goals In The First Leg Of Uefa: - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gooners 3 Goals In The First Leg Of Uefa: (1066 Views)

Enyeama Concedes Six Goals In France / Name Your Top 3 Goals Ever / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gooners 3 Goals In The First Leg Of Uefa: by sil(m): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2006
Yesterday marks a great day for GOONER

Cesc Fabregas scored twice

Robin van Persie once in a blistering 16-minute second-half

How is the session goin to look like?

I suggest is goin to look great!

UP GOONERS!~!~!

Re: Gooners 3 Goals In The First Leg Of Uefa: by slary(m): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2006
Yes, they aren't seen anything yet we are back as ever.
Even with the absence of our super regulars we were
able to destroy the homers, that is a sign of an
improvement from last season if u ask me.
"CONGRATULATIONS 2 ALL D GUNNERS IN THE HOUSE"!!!
Re: Gooners 3 Goals In The First Leg Of Uefa: by sil(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2006
I told them that same thing before now
One gbosa to all the Gooners in the house
Re: Gooners 3 Goals In The First Leg Of Uefa: by TSpurs(m): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2006
If there is one team who will be trophyless again, the team is a North london club who has a new stadium.
Re: Gooners 3 Goals In The First Leg Of Uefa: by LoverBwoy(m): 1:53am On Aug 10, 2006
one team in north London is jealous of our new team , it's not our fault you eat the lasagna* u might just have made it to UEFA grin

next time take strongbow before the match to avoid food poisoning grin
Re: Gooners 3 Goals In The First Leg Of Uefa: by diddy4(m): 3:42am On Aug 10, 2006
yeah yeah, we rolling.
Re: Gooners 3 Goals In The First Leg Of Uefa: by sil(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2006
HEY!

WE RE GOIN TO MAKE IT THIS SESSION WHATEVER PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US

GOONER 4 LIVE!!!
Re: Gooners 3 Goals In The First Leg Of Uefa: by Jackal(m): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2006
I cannot believe u guys are still celebrating a victory over an unknown team like Dinamo Zagreb.
Gunners will always be gooners with their nasty exaggerations.

Man Utd won the Amsterdam tournament defeating clubs like Porto FC and Ajax and no one is celebrating.
I am yet to see any thread about Amsterdam tournament on Nairaland and yet the gooners wont let us breathe cos they defeated a team ranked 358 in Europe.

Don't get it twisted.
U cannot know the real strength of ur team playing clubs like Dinamo.
The real acid/litmus test comes when Arsenal faces tough clubs like Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham.
Re: Gooners 3 Goals In The First Leg Of Uefa: by sil(m): 11:05am On Aug 10, 2006
@ Jackal

You don't get it twisted

if we play big clubs like Real madrid, Juve, Villareal etc in the UEFA championship and cloke to finals.
Why shouldn't i celebrate winning a team that is playing to qualify for the Championship.

And moreover this shows the beginnig of success!

GOONER 4 LIVE!!!
Re: Gooners 3 Goals In The First Leg Of Uefa: by Swish(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2006
where the hell is Akolawole and his Chelsea a@#. You know you can't write off the youngsters now, can u? Talk about where is the Ajax youth players today? It should be where are they Arsenal youngsters today. Answer is the scoring goals, yeh!
Re: Gooners 3 Goals In The First Leg Of Uefa: by sil(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2006
SOME DAYZ ARE LAKA DAT!!!

WHEN ENITITIES

NOTIN

GOONER 4 LIVE!!
Re: Gooners 3 Goals In The First Leg Of Uefa: by SirKay3(m): 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2006
All GUNNERS,

A point to note, we were not trophyless last season. We won the Amsterdam tournament. Dont mind the haters o. EPL is starting in a week's time, let's wait and see how it'ld end next year
Re: Gooners 3 Goals In The First Leg Of Uefa: by crito(m): 1:11am On Aug 14, 2006
yes oh this is a sign of good things to come.
gunners 4life. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Gooners 3 Goals In The First Leg Of Uefa: by lakeside4love(m): 6:49am On Aug 14, 2006
sir k spot on 4 dat info.no mind dose arsenal haters.GUNNERS TILL I BREATH NO MORE.
Re: Gooners 3 Goals In The First Leg Of Uefa: by Grizzly(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2006
Dinamo Zagreb,
damn, why u making all that noise, ?
i been thinking, why Arsenal has got to get monstrously cheap teams during the group stages of the UEFA. gays me out.
Dinamo Zagreb, Artmedia, Disillusion cottbus,

why we, Chelsea have got to contend with forces like real betis, livepool, Barcelona!! in the grp stages, thats some unfair shiiit, ! anyways needless to say we coming out toppps! look at that squad, he he! wink
Re: Gooners 3 Goals In The First Leg Of Uefa: by kitaun(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2006
@Grizzly

will you ever stop spamming threads i thought now that you are back you will be better behaved tongue tongue grin
Re: Gooners 3 Goals In The First Leg Of Uefa: by Grizzly(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2006
Thats my signature men, cry
I aint spamming, grin wink
Re: Gooners 3 Goals In The First Leg Of Uefa: by Fimmy(m): 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2006
Jackal:

I cannot believe u guys are still celebrating a victory over an unknown team like Dinamo Zagreb.
Gunners will always be gooners with their nasty exaggerations.

Man Utd won the Amsterdam tournament defeating clubs like Porto FC and Ajax and no one is celebrating.
I am yet to see any thread about Amsterdam tournament on Nairaland and yet the gooners wont let us breathe because they defeated a team ranked 358 in Europe.

Don't get it twisted.
U cannot know the real strength of your team playing clubs like Dinamo.
The real acid/litmus test comes when Arsenal faces tough clubs like Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham.

Re: Gooners 3 Goals In The First Leg Of Uefa: by sil(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2006
@ Every body
Like I've just said and ama goin to say it again, again and again we played Real madrid, Juve, Villareal.
Now we re in group G just check out what is goin to happen.OOK
The Chelsea fans, should not be happy becos they've lost out to the club that they should have played X2 but why?
Enough KUDOS to manutd for their performances they should keep it up.
As for barca I don't know what is really happenin to them this session.

(1) (Reply)

Is Didier Drogba Really In Form / What Should Arsenal Do To Win The Title Next Season? / So Sad Jose Mourinho And The Poor Chelsea Fans The Source Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.