Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time (13011 Views)

Blackface Threatens To Beat Tekno When Next They Meet (photo) / Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) / Mercy Johnson In Tears As Genevieve Walks Into her Wedding Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by uwawealth1: 7:59am On Nov 25, 2014

This is the emotional moment two dads met their son for the first time..The couple’s emotional moment was captured by photographer Lindsay Foster who wrote “I had the opportunity to photograph this amazing birth on June 27 for a surrogate and two expecting and anxious daddies. Hours were spent with them in the hospital room while the surrogate mom was laboring and I got to know them quite well.They are two compassionate people who felt all the emotions that every new parent feels.

They asked all appropriate questions of the birthing mom and the midwife and educated themselves as best as they could for their son’s arrival. I am so proud of these two dads.” The pictures liked over 6,000 times also attracted negative comments and the couple, Mr Barone and Mr Nelson said…

- See more at: http://snipr.com/29grjdj
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Ladycloud(f): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2014
smh! eeeeeeeeew
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Hawx(m): 8:10am On Nov 25, 2014
Yeye dey smell!

1 Like

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by lertee(f): 8:11am On Nov 25, 2014
Orisirisi happens in the other part of the world. In as much as i'm ans advocate of live and let live,i still find this disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by derrick333(m): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2014
Chai!! Wat wil b d fate of dat innocent boy axx in future ?
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by naijaboiy: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2014
[size=20pt]HuH? [/size]
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Agozie48: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2014
Hnmmmm awww its so cute

4 Likes

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by kliq(m): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2014
Idiotss

Unlucky child

2 Likes

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2014
Surrogate mum?

Good for them!

3 Likes

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nicoluv(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2014
Kind of somehow sha....God knows best!!!!

1 Like

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by RockMaxi: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2014
embarassed

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2014
Don't roll with gays, forget about what the media says about them. There's nothing admirable in a man sticking his Penis in another mans ass

12 Likes

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Mrfils(m): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2014
My question is... How two of dem take father d pikin? Dem mix d...?
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by lilmax(m): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2014
Ugly people
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by princepee: 11:11am On Nov 25, 2014
Them dey craze..so them want children and them they do them selves..i jst pity the child.

4 Likes

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by princepee: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2014
Them dey craze..
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by xandyE(f): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2014
I almost cried, they r cute
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by JEITO: 11:17am On Nov 25, 2014
If they so much wanted a child, why not give birth themselves? Why employ a surrogate? How can a child have 2daddies and no mummy? How terrible it would be to bring up a child in such environment. Wondering the effect it will have on such young and beautiful mind angry

13 Likes

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Dreyl(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2014
The child will also be a gay when he grows up.

1 Like

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Lilimax(f): 11:23am On Nov 25, 2014
Absolute madness!
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by HFOG(f): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2014
Self deception. Who'll keep sleepless nights with the baby? Who'll breast feed and nurse it? The child has a real mother whether they accept that fact or not and he'll most likely ask for her when he's of age. They for kuku adopt grown up child na.
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Mayydayy(m): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2014
mtchewwwww!!
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by StealthyMe(m): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
Now this is repulsive!

This should not be allowed...if u choose to be gay, then find a way to give birth to ur child yourself undecided

I know its their life bt am so against this... sad

1 Like

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Tufiakwa Aru!!!

5 Likes

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by englishmart(m): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
stvpid people fvking nyashes filled with shiits like their lives depend on it!

Why una come get baby mama abi na wife na?

Mtscheew

2 Likes

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
Behold, a new gay is born. Parents always teach their kids to be like them.

1 Like

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by rutemi: 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
It's really touching

2 Likes

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Sadly,that child will never experience a motherly love and care. He will never have to call someone "mummy". I hope he finds his real mother when he becomes of age.

embarassed
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nostalgia21(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Agozie48:
Hnmmmm awww its so cute

cute.how?!!
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
Thunder fire their left testicle!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Its Young John The 'WICKED' Producer (photos) / The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria -- Vanessa Obonna / I Dont Think Any Man Can Handle My Heavy Assets, This Endowed Lady Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.