Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! (1974 Views)

A Father's Pain / A Father's Letter To His Unborn Child.......(brought Tears To My Eyes) / Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by pastorking(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2008
Somebody shout a big Halleliuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God just did it again.

He has blessed us with a very sweet and wonderfull BOUNCING BABY BOY , BBB,

Mother and Baby very ok.

I am now a father.

Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by AmakaOne(f): 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2008
Congratulations and Good health and blessings to mother and baby!

Childbirth is no easy thing o!!
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by Angolobabe(f): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2008
congratulations smiley
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by Hauwa1: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2008
what a cutie grin grin welcome, BBB. congrat to you and your wife cheesy

BBB opened his mouth, wetin him wan talk? grin him want tell baba i want eba/pyam and ogbono/ofe nsala soup ni?  cheesy
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by CrazyMan(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2008
Congratulations dear. When is the naming ceremony going to take place, because I would love to attend it.
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by abujabooks(f): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2008
@Pastorking,

Congrats! Children r a blessing from God.
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by abujabooks(f): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2008
I forgot 2 shout, Alleluia!!!
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by Flakybaby(f): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2008
Congratulations, May God provide u wiv the financial support 2 care for the baby, Greetings 2 baby and his mum
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by Hotstepper(f): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2008
Congratulation. May the good Lord give you the wisdom and everything you need to raise him and to fear him
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by pastorking(m): 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2008
Thanks a million all you guys that congratulated us. My brothers and sisters the experience was something else. The tension was so high.
In my presence I saw women going into the labour ward only to be wheeled out some hours later in a streatcher to the motuary. I equally saw women who went in there only for the husband to be presented his baby in a plastic bag, Dead.  My wife spent 3 good days in labour and I was there all through with her. I even forgot to mention the several numbers of CS I witnessed. But all of a sudden and under this tension "of what will happen in my own case", one of the nurses came out to announce to me that my wife just put to birth a BOUNCING- BABY- BOYYYYYYYYYYY. Mother and Baby ok. My brother you can imagine the shout of joy. Tears of joy was everywhere on my eyes and cheeks. I saw God alive. I am a pastor, I have been praying for women during labour, but my faith has never been this shaken. All in all I return all Glory and Honour to Him. Somebody pls join me thank God. I will be coming back home with my wife 2morrow after she must have been discharged. I can now appreciate my mother better, and to all the women of this world, You people are too much.
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by shapey(f): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2008
Pastor!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

You have finally confessed that we women are just too much!! cool
Anyway, we join you in thanksgiving to the MOST HIGH for HIS mercies. May he HE continue to shower us with them. I wish your family all the best. It looks like your baby was saying ''daddy''. cheesy

All the best, many more blessings for you and yours. Please, prepare the hot peppersoup very well with alot of dryfish. smiley Dont let her sit in very hot water. Give this to the baby for me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by CrazyMan(m): 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2008
@Pastor king. When are doing the naming ceremony? Abi you no want make we follow you chop rice
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by pastorking(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2008
shapey:

Pastor!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

You have finally confessed that we women are just too much!! cool
Anyway, we join you in thanksgiving to the MOST HIGH for HIS mercies. May he HE continue to shower us with them. I wish your family all the best. It looks like your baby was saying ''daddy''. cheesy

All the best, many more blessings for you and yours. Please, prepare the hot peppersoup very well with alot of dryfish. smiley don't let her sit in very hot water. Give this to the baby for me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.

Yesooooooo, thanks a million,  They told me that she will need a lot of peppersoup. I am 100% prepared
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by pastorking(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2008
crazykid:

@Pastor king. When are doing the naming ceremony? Abi you no want make we follow you chop rice

I learnt it will be 8 days after so that makes it saturday next week. But in Port Harcourt.
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by skfa1: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2008
Halleluyahhhhhhhhhhh

Hope the baby has been eating some chilli peper sha grin

Thank God for save delivery.
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by CrazyMan(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2008
No problem; from here to PH isn't that far. I go come.
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by skfa1: 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2008
I trust u,u be all rounder grin
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by Outstrip(f): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2008
What a cute baby? Thank you Lord for the safe delivery. Welcome to the world baby and may goodness and mercy follow you all the days of your life. YOu shall dwell in the house of God forever. My regards to your wife.
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by Ilelobola: 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2008
pastorking:

Thanks a million all you guys that congratulated us. My brothers and sisters the experience was something else. The tension was so high.
In my presence I saw women going into the labour ward only to be wheeled out some hours later in a streatcher to the motuary. I equally saw women who went in there only for the husband to be presented his baby in a plastic bag, Dead. My wife spent 3 good days in labour and I was there all through with her. I even forgot to mention the several numbers of CS I witnessed. But all of a sudden and under this tension "of what will happen in my own case", one of the nurses came out to announce to me that my wife just put to birth a BOUNCING- BABY- BOYYYYYYYYYYY. Mother and Baby ok. My brother you can imagine the shout of joy. Tears of joy was everywhere on my eyes and cheeks. I saw God alive. I am a pastor, I have been praying for women during labour, but my faith has never been this shaken. All in all I return all Glory and Honour to Him. Somebody please join me thank God. I will be coming back home with my wife 2morrow after she must have been discharged. I can now appreciate my mother better, and to all the women of this world, You people are too much.

Congratulations on the birth of your son , can't help but wonder about your witnessing so much in 3 days. No offence meant but is this really true?
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by pastorking(m): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2008
Behold my baby just arrived, The convoy was great, I drove in first with "Mr. President" you know who I mean, My mum, my elder sister. They have been here since yesterday, My mother - inlaw, the step-mum, the aunties (three of them), my church women about 12 of them and some friends. The crowd reminds me of my wedding. So this thing is really a big celebration ?. Earnestly I never expected it this way, not this kind of crowd. This is marvelous indeed.
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by Godalone(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2008
Congrats! pls take good care of the mother and the baby.
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by MadMax1(f): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2008
Is he addressing Congress or what? grin
He's adorable. kiss
Many congratulations. May he continually be a source of joy and pride to both of you all your lives. God keep him.
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by SeanT21(f): 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2008
Congrats to YOU and Your Partner!! cheesy

The baby is sooooo cute smiley
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by Akinagirl(f): 8:29am On Nov 30, 2008
Wow, looks like I'm late. But anyways pastor, congratulations on your bundle of joy. Very cute baby. May God bless you and your family for days to come.
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by kokorunna(m): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2008
Congratulations on the New Born Baby, may he bring you Happiness, Joy and Showers of Blessings.

www.churhcwhereabouts.com grin
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by bigfather(m): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2008
Welcome to da club of FATHERS ! cheesy wink
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by sweetmama1(f): 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2008
Halleluiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa God is great we give him all the glory
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by marami: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2008
sweet mama:

Halleluiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa God is great we give him all the glory

Halleluiaaaa. Thanks for this precious gift He has give you oo. By His grace i look forward to receiving my own gift of BBB next year in JESUS Name. AMEN!
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by pastorking(m): 8:02am On Dec 02, 2008
Hi all, Thanks for all the fine fine messages of congratulations. marami, sweet mama, big father, kokorunna, Akinagirl, SeanT21, Mad_Max, Godalone, etc .
We just did the Naming Ceremony. It was thick and unique. I named my baby "ASIAN" pronounced a-s-i-a-n. "a" as in apple, and not "e-s-a-i-n" as in someone from Asia. No not that one. The mother named him "PILLAR", She has her reasons. Thanks a million for celebrating with us. I will upload the pics latter.
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by pastorking(m): 8:07am On Dec 02, 2008
marami:

Halleluiaaaa. Thanks for this precious gift He has give you oo. By His grace i look forward to receiving my own gift of BBB next year in JESUS Name. AMEN!

I prophesy to you Marami, By next year (as you desire), You will carry you Baby Boy in the name of Jesus Christ, Ameeeeeeeeeen
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by meexteriox(m): 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2008
I share in your joy.
Children are wee bit of joy from heaven.

Congrats , man.
Re: Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! by algood(f): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2008
Congratulation.

ani owo ire leyin oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between A Male House Help And A Female House Help, Which Would You Want / One Child Policy Should Be Introduced In Nigeria / What Wld U Wear 2 C Ur Fiance's Parents For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.