Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

My Visit To The Grave Of Mr. Akas Orefo With Csp James Nwafor O/c Awkuzu Sars By - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Visit To The Grave Of Mr. Akas Orefo With Csp James Nwafor O/c Awkuzu Sars By (1412 Views)

We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) / Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) / My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Visit To The Grave Of Mr. Akas Orefo With Csp James Nwafor O/c Awkuzu Sars By by Ntananke: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2014
Recent article by Justin Nwankwo captioned: CONFESSIONAL STATEMENT MY FOOT! That was all over the internet on the 17th day of November 2014 drove me back to the memory lane of my ordeal in the hands of CSP James Nwafor, the O/C of Awkuzu SARS. A lot was really done in the process of legitimizing and rationalizing the self-interest, illegal and brainless demolition of Upper Class Hotel by Mr. Peter Obi.
By the 7th day of August 2013, public opinion had tilted balance of the original intention of killing me at Awkuzu SARS; I had become a bone stuck in their throat. We got to Awkuzu SARS the very 1st day of August 2013 by 3:30pm. By 4pm that very day, James Nwafor had commenced the propaganda of publicly saying that I had confessed along with my staff. The purpose of this very propaganda to the public was to rationalize my eventual death because it was the main goal.
Faced with a phone call instruction from the then Inspector General of Police that nothing should happen to me and the general public not really buying the propaganda story, things became that more complicated. The hotel has been demolished, the liability is huge and there was no complainant. Peter Obi was left with the option of sorting it out with me at Awkuzu SARS or to instruct the manufacturing of evidence in line with what he made the general public to believe and he opted for the last option. CSP James Nwafor promptly went to work.
I was called up from my cell on the 7th day of August 2013 and I came out to see a contingent of SARS officers numbering over sixty, all fully armed. Two of them held a shovel and a digger, and I thought it was the end for me on earth. A couple of feet from me stood one police inspector called “Omeni” and next to him was the one called “Utazi”. I faintly overheard Omeni asking Utazi if I had been committed and he nodded. I never really understood what that meant at the time. We left on a convoy few minutes after with Utazi seated next to me in the bus. Before long, I observed that we were heading in the direction of “33” Nkwelle Ezunaka.
Finally, we arrived at Otigba Layout (Akpukwu Family) Ifite Village, Nkwelle Ezunaka and stopped in front of a new building in the layout. The very Otigba Layout was developed on behalf of Akpukwu Family of Nkwelle Ezunaka by me and Hon. Idu Emeka, a member of Anambra State House of Assembly till date. Both of us were paid with 210 plots of land, out of which I got 100 plots of land while the rest went to Hon. Idu Emeka. Hon. Idu Emeka represented John Anyakora’s faction of the family leadership while I represented Nnayelugo Peter Ilobi’s faction and hence our partnership in developing the Otigba Layout.
The place we stopped looked familiar but I was not sure of what or why we were at the place until CSP James Nwafor signalled for us to enter a compound and pointed at a spot for digging. He then looked at me and said they were exhuming the body of a person I supposedly killed. That was when it all sank in. I sought to know if I can be allowed to speak and he jumped on the offer immediately. Then I opened up. I made them to understand that we were in an area of land where one Mr. Akas Orefo was buried but I did not know the exact spot. Mr. Akas Orefo was a member of the Akpukwu family, Ifite Village, Nkwelle Ezunaka.
Mr. Akas Orefo worked for O.U.C.C (Onitsha Urban County Council) right after the civil war and worked as a remover of human excretion buckets (mode of toilets back then). He suffered from leprosy. He died without children in 1972. (I was eight years old as at 1972). Due to his ailment, Orefo family and Akpukwu family in general opted to bury him in the present portion of land we were standing at. The relations of the very late Mr. Akas Orefo are as follows:
Basil Orefo (Pastor), Mr. Ifeka Orefo (Surveyor), Mr. Uzodinma Orefo (Trader), Mr. Emmanuel Orefo ( retired Civil Servant) and so on;
Practically all the policemen at the scene were in a confused state at this point of my briefing. Not finished yet, I continued by telling them that in 2008, the grave we were about to dig was a subject of Police Force Headquarters, Abuja investigation based on a petition that are usually associated with land and leadership tussle, written by Mr. John Anyakora against his leadership rival, Mr. Nnayelugo Peter Ilobi. The investigating team was led by one DSP Dada of IG’s Monitoring Unit at the time. The details as I provided them were the finding of the investigating team. Dead silence greeted my conclusion; some were clearly no longer comfortable with my ordeal. CSP James Nwafor stepped aside, and was on the phone for over ten minutes. He could barely stand on his two legs after the call. It turned out that DSP Dada confirmed all that I said.
We again drove to an expanse of land that was fenced, I was asked to confirm if I was the owner of the property and I said “No” because it was not mine. Close to two minutes of silence was observed because of my response, after which they were jolted back to life. They knocked down a section of the fence and right next to the knocked down partition, they didn’t dig beyond a foot and half, and a skeleton wrapped with a brand new waterproof was exhumed. The waterproof was practically new, while the corpse was more of a skeleton and it simply meant that the waterproof came independent of the skeleton. I was made to sit next to wrapped skeleton and pictures were taken. By this time, most of the rank and file police officers were no longer interested.
On our way back, I was seated between Utazi and one Yoruba police officer by name Kayode. Kayode asked Utazi; “Abi we go travel this man”, and Utazi responded, “No. E dey for hook.” At Awkuzu SARS “travelling” means killing, the response of Utazi meant my incident hooked them. The conversation between Omeni and Utazi at the onset of our journey began to make sense to me. I have been committed with the exhumed skeleton. When all the efforts to make me sign an undertaking against claims failed, the exhumed skeleton was given the name Nnalue Okafor by CSP James Nwafor.
It is no longer news that the said Nnalue Okafor was the head of MASSOB (Movement for the Actualization for the State of Biafra) barrack at Silas Works Rd, Fegge Onitsha, that was arrested by the police on the 29th day of April 2013, and that was the end of him. The mother has made that known to the world along with his co-MASSOB members. All this was as a result of Peter Obi’s instruction to save himself from the embarrassment of a public U-turn. A clear case of man’s inhumanity to man and he goes around saintly kissing the pope’s hand. That is the society we live in. Peter Obi the saint. Slowly but surely, he will come to understand that men come in different breeds. If he goes out and destroy somebody without scruples, he should brace for his turn. We are just starting. If he schemes himself into a ministerial position, he should be rest assured I will be on that desk with him informing the world of every corrupt practice of his. This is not a threat. It’s my life ambition.
Chief Bonaventure C. Mokwe.
(OBIRIDIKE UMUCHU)
APGA Chieftain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To The Grave Of Mr. Akas Orefo With Csp James Nwafor O/c Awkuzu Sars By by olenyi: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hmmm.....

Now this is interesting.

But at op, your source?

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Inspector General Of Police Solomon Arase / EFCC Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah Over Alleged N43.291b Fuel Subsidy Scam / Topless Woman Defends Herself For Attacking A Man Who Touched Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.