Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants (26121 Views)

NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate / APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by chamboy(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2014
berem:
Unfortunately,there is no debate for PDP presidential primaries.

Sai Buhari!!
[size=18pt]There is ooo, DOROBUCCI DEBATE .. GEJ AND MAVIN CREW[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Tundeajani(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I will buy the rights to the debate and televise it to the whole world so that they can judge how a bunch of mofos who don't know what a manifesto is just criticize PDP.
just like the drunken fisherman whose yansh you lick to survive ran away the other time,,,,don worry get ready to wet your trouser with hot urine when you see the brilliants men in the progressive wow people with their mental capacity

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Biggty(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2014
It will be interesting to watch that day?

When is the APC presidential primaries holding?
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2014
How I wish the PDP people condemning this know the importance of debate.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by tonychristopher: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2014
Oh they might debate against themselves...funny people, i will wish them luck in advance

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Xbee007(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by tonychristopher: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2014
PaulSteve:
Great move
]

which one be great moves

too much hand spoils the food

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by tonychristopher: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2014
hgmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by thaoriginator: 10:01am On Nov 26, 2014
What of the daft president?

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Bitojoe(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2014
I hope some of APC members wont jump fence so as to enter debate center.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 26, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I will buy the rights to the debate and televise it to the whole world so that they can judge how a bunch of mofos who don't know what a manifesto is just criticize PDP.

Interesting...

Co sponsor.
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by MadCow1: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2014
muktarmtt:
Den take dat ur voters card nd put on ur as*s cos we need we have enough vote already mumu get lost

Hahahahahahaaaa.. Murktarr.

Asalaam Aleikum my Terrorist Friend. grin

You are very funny.. You have enough votes to win abi?! Isnt that what Buhari has been saying since 1999? grin

Even if una add Goat and Chickens to the Namas wey dey North, use clone more Voters card, you still would not win shiit..
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2014
How I wish the PDP people condemning this know the importance of debate. It show beyond what a party can offer in its manifesto; it shows what the candidate is made up of. It exposes a weak candidate that hides in a strong party.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2014
okparaugo:

Your signature says we should donate to Buhari ?

Doesn't he have food to eat ?
I can't help your comprehension problems
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Tobetoe(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2014
We don hear ...... I just wan increase d amount of my post
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2014
I am so sorry for all the people proposing their father's age mate to rule Nigeria..

Sorry for your future..
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Answer me first, because I am not ready to donate to an old man who has tasted the national coffers before.

It is my(youth) time to lead Nigeria..
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2014
thaoriginator:
What of the daft president?
Dbanj is yet to invite him.
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Are you a signatory to the account ?

Omoh, guys(sorry babes) go make moni this year..
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2014
GMB Or No one else
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by angelsing(m): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2014
Can't wait, hope I will be able to watch the debate cos I enjoy any political debate...its like watching champions league final!

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Acidosis(m): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2014
Please get Buhari an interpreter.

I will un-ban TVC on Sunday; hopefully they'll do a live tv coverage.

GEJ till 2019.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by stinggy(m): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2014
MadCow1:
Look at the Names of the People supporting Buhari..

They all have Terrorist names like Yusuf, Musa, Yakubu, Ahmed and co..

angry

I would rather vote Abu Qaqa into power than Vote APC at the National Level. angry

Stop the stereotype!

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by joelenesleek(f): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2014
And some backward northerners will say the southerners are sentimental. The just want a northerner to rule and some brainwashed people won't see how this people talk like Nigeria belongs to them. Federal character indeed! They have more northerners in power and they can't do anything to help their people.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Akpan107(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2014
teemanbastos:
very gud...
God will disappoint the enemies[PDP] who dy pray that APC primaries would lead to division..Amen.
The plans of the enemies shall nt succeed...#MountainOFfire things.

grin.
We dnt want Poverty Development Party, and Peoples' Destruction Party again...
Say NO TO saTANs, and PDP..!!!
Shawtawt to all progressives... We are heading to the top.
You are just being frustrated!!!

A former Coupist will never be the President of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2014
Rochas okoracha all the way because he is more fluent than the rest, hope ameachi wont join the debate?
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by MadCow1: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2014
stinggy:

Stop the stereotype!

These Nairaland can be annoying sometimes..

See this one again, We are talking about Terrorists who support Buhari and he is busy talking about types of Stereos.. angry Wetin Concern Stereo with Abokis?!

Abi is it because all Abok!s like to carry that small transistor radio to listen to BBC Hausa service?!

Please this is the Politics section not the Electronics section. angry

6 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Arysexy(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2014
Kai, Let me buy fuel and keep for this drama.

Buhari with his ab0k1 accent.

My kwantiri fiful, I welkwom ebrybody to zis fresidential devate.

My manipesto is anti kworoftion. I will stof kworofshon IP u fiful bote me por fresident.

Lol.

Bunch of jokes!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by joelenesleek(f): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2014
stinggy:

Stop the stereotype!
accept it. The just want a northerner to rule since they think Nigeria belongs to them. Visit Sahara reporters and read how some northern illiterates write, they don't care or even want to know all the neededis their brother in power. So why can't I support my own brother in power? The constitution should put all tribes as federal character and tribalism will end but as long as our Muslim counterparts keep refering to Nigeria as their own then we will be tribalist because Nigeria belongs to everyone irrespective of religion because it accommodates all.

6 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by thaoriginator: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Dbanj is yet to invite him.
grin

D Banj is out of cash he will soon hit aso for more awoof

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House / Army, Police Fight Over Rescue Of Abducted Islamiya Students In Katsina / President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.