Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). (79017 Views)

Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures / Funny Medical School Pictures / Face Of Ajao Estate Grammar School (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by plutto44: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
leaders of 2morw,but how poor ma pickin go compete wit these lots in future?
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by EzeeYFB(m): 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
Chai c beta lyf
God punish poverty ja re

Bt wait o,r they also street-smart?....
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by IamZinah: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
Most guys here are just hating on those kids.

The quality of education they receive there, you can't get it in a random school.

A guy on scholarship here in my school is on the brink of returning to Nigeria for failing to referencing his work and also using pictures and music without permission from the owner.

Random schools doesn't take this into consideration. They believe in CTRL C + CTRL V

5 Likes

Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by darlenese(f): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
rattlesnake:
Vanity upon vanity

Poverty talk undecided
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by darlenese(f): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
rattlesnake:
Vanity upon vanity
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by darlenese(f): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
EzeeYFB:
Chai c beta lyf
God punish poverty ja re

Bt wait o,r they also street-smart?....
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
Its dia money so no 1 shud squeeze face or grumble and start forming moral standard of financial expenditure.
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Angelou(m): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
rattlesnake:
Vanity upon vanity
god punish u, shey na because u no de opportuned 2 b in dia midst na y u de call am vanity *worthless public secondarian like u* shocked
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by darlenese(f): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
emirate0:
Moni good sha. Bt no b by dis 1 person de get sense. Som of our politicians went to such schs yet de no get sense.

Bro u just dey console urself!
Moni is Good SHIKENA# forget the.BUT...
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Ilekeh(f): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
mtchewwwwwwwwwww

Still looks like a backward country's school. So eating spaghetti na advancement abi?
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
No amount of riches will make me endanger the life of my kids by enrolling them in a prison like this. How will they think outside the box when they're fed everything? God bless we the less privileged. Sharper and Stronger any day.
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
BabaAlabi:
The classroom alone is better than my principal's office in Umutukororo Grammar School. May thunder fire poverty.

Una no go kee pesin o!! LMAO

2 Likes

Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Ilekeh(f): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
From what I've noticed in some Nigerian buildings, Nigerians can be great architects. Why is this nigerian british school lacking such skills?
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by sanmibukunmi: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ them haters saying the kids are obese....instead of u to work and pray that even though u didn't have the opportunity 2 dis quality of Education, dn ur Kids should have it.....God Punish Poverty
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by ndidibabe(f): 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
dreydee:
that's where I did my secondary education. I know that girl at the extreme left of the first picture.
it's ananya. my ....... wink

she's Turkish.
You must have woken up now
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Ilekeh(f): 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
Isiterere:
Is it free ? NO
Is it qualitative? YES
Is it worth it ? YES
Is it for common man ? NO

Shame on poverty...
Working hard to be the best dad for my children.

ALL IZZ WELL

Those kind of school shouldn't be a privilege, but a right.
With out oil, gas, and groundnut resources, at least 60% of Nigerian schools should provide those BASIC needs.

This is what we, as Nigerians, need to demand from our politicians.

5 Likes

Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by sanmibukunmi: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
banttieman:
No amount of riches will make me endanger the life of my kids by enrolling them in a prison like this. How will they think outside the box when they're fed everything? God bless we the less privileged. Sharper and Stronger any day.
U call dis prison D kids are playing basket ball, Snooker, looking fresh, and eating any food they want to eat and u call dt Prison Abeg park well. Stop hating cos u don't av dt opportunity. And to make matters worse na dm go finish go correct university and get better Job sef... Pray for ur own too...

1 Like

Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Daxyd4realzy(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
CHAI! LOLZ
The classroom alone is better than my principal's office in Umutukororo Grammar School. May thunder fire poverty.
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Codedboy95:
they pay about N2, 911, 300.00/year (day student) N4, 000,300.00/year (boarding) does it worth it ??..

Chai!!! This is too expensive o.
I will rather send my kids to a normal school and employ private lesson teachers to complete the rest.

If you are intelligent, you are intelligent.
It's not by eating spaghetti with fellow ajebos that will make you pass Jamb.

I don talk my own
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by datguru: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mcbussy:
#4.3m for a session in sec school!!!! shocked

When I av a son and I decide to take him to this school....

Mcbussy: Son,u are about to enroll in BIS and its one of the most prestigious in Nigeria.

Akpors (my son): Really?!!...that's a very good school,I've heard about it.

Mcbussy: yes son,its a great school and u mustn't waste my money. Promise me u won't....

Akpors (son): dad,how much is the yearly tuition of the school.

Mcbussy: its #4,360,000 per annum son,I love you and I have vowed to give u the best of everything smiley

Akpors(son): WTF!!! ....sir,that's not the best for me,please just hand over the fees for 2 years and I'll never ask u for money till I die grin

cheesy
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by atlwireles: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Codedboy95:
they pay about N2, 911, 300.00/year (day student) N4, 000,300.00/year (boarding) does it worth it ??..

Yes.
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
this one you people are posting about my Alma Mata.
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by InvertedHammer: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
/
Take heart guys.

When you look back...you will notice that the ones that everyone thought had it in High School
turn out to be losers.

And the ones least likely to succeed...are the stars.

Keep your hustle on. May be one of these kids will grow up to be your Area Manager.

\
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Bennyberry(m): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
EricDonn:
In all these splendour and effizzy, dat young man on suit teaching in dat classroom is highly underpaid..... God punish poverty, my children will never teach in a private school

1.how did u knw the salary of the teacher?
2.do u know u can be overpaid and yet not find joy in the job?
3.do u know that teaching is a vocation and not just a profession?
4.do u know that the main reason of teaching isn't to accomulate wealth?
5.do u know that the teacher might be happy in his job than a president?
6.do u know the happiness in passing knowledge?.
It high time we show respect to teachers weither private or government teachers.they devote their life's to save lifes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by darlenese(f): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
banttieman:

Chaii poverty has eaten deep into ur bone marrow

2 Likes

Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
sanmibukunmi:

U call dis prison D kids are playing basket ball, Snooker, looking fresh, and eating any food they want to eat and u call dt Prison Abeg park well. Stop hating cos u don't av dt opportunity. And to make matters worse na dm go finish go correct university and get better Job sef... Pray for ur own too...
That's your opinion. Why did you skip my comment on thinking outside the box? And by the way I talked about my kids so why make it your headache? This is not a school, it's an amusement park.

1 Like

Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
darlenese:

Chaii poverty has eaten deep into ur bone marrow
I agree to that and i'm happy to admit it publicly. You will only dream of it, you will never attain it. Keep drooling, it may eventually come to pass in your dream.
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Bennyberry(m): 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
banttieman:
haba did u view the pics?..if yes how is it a prison?.
When u get money ur mentality will surely change..

1 Like

Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Originalsly: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hmmm.......and after graduation
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by garlicrey(m): 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
please where is lekki I schooled Iran
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by vicoloni(m): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
rattlesnake:
Vanity upon vanity

Consolation rhyme ba?
Re: An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
BiHung:

Chai!!! This is too expensive o.
I will rather send my kids to a normal school and employ private lesson teachers to complete the rest.

If you are intelligent, you are intelligent.
It's not by eating spaghetti with fellow ajebos that will make you pass Jamb.

I don talk my own
God bless you. Exactly what i'm thinking. Some mumuu that never ate spaghetti at that age are busy shouting chai chai. Wat sports are they playing that we didn't play in our low cost school? Only the environment differs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group / See What The ‘tiny Pocket’ On Jeans Is Really For / How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.