Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

31 Clothing Tips Every Man And Women Need To Know - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 31 Clothing Tips Every Man And Women Need To Know (592 Views)

Few Clothing Tips Every Girl Should Know / Home Made Facial Treatment For Men And Women / Most Common Shoe Sizes For Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

31 Clothing Tips Every Man And Women Need To Know by nathdgreat2(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
It’s something we do every day — wear clothes! So, it somehow makes sense that we all have a few clothing tips and tricks up our sleeve. Everything from style and fashion to little tricks that help with all of the dilemmas we have with our bra straps, tight jeans, and uncomfortable shoes. These are all clothing tips that made me think “Why didn’t I think of that?!”. So, I thought I’d pass the wisdom on for other people that wear clothes. I figured there were a lot of you, so here we go!
read more
Re: 31 Clothing Tips Every Man And Women Need To Know by leshluap(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
na wa 4U o.

1 Like

Re: 31 Clothing Tips Every Man And Women Need To Know by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
I pity you....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Glance At Fashion Accessories For Men / What Is Peakembxf And What Can You Do With It / Make Your Fashion Sense Stylish!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.