Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

My Husband Is The Best Choice For 2015 - Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Is The Best Choice For 2015 - Patience Jonathan (691 Views)

‘my Husband Is Gay, He Masturbates In My Presence’ – Former Minister’s Daughter / Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. / 2015: Patience Jonathan Shouts Down Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is The Best Choice For 2015 - Patience Jonathan by AINATOLULOPE: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2014

- http://www./apps/forums/topics/show/13074844-my-husband-is-the-best-choice-for-2015-patience-jonathan-

Nigeria's first Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan has, today, urged the nations voters to giver her husband a second chance and give him another term.

Dame Patience said Nigerian women should show appreciation to Jonathan by voting for him as he has been gender sensitive by appointing women into key political offices.

She said this during a two day national conference on women and 2015 election in Abuja.

The conference themed: "Making a Difference," was organized by the Independent National Electoral Commission, the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development and the United Nations Development Project (UNDP).

The Minister of Water Resources, Sarah Ochekpe had represented the First Lady and said that women in the country should make time and resource to organize more chances for policy makers to contribute their quota to nation’s economic and political growth.

Ochekpe also asked the National Assembly to implement the national policy for the benefit of the female gender.

President Jonathan faces off stiff challenge from the All Progressive Party if he will get to spend another term as president of the nation.

- http://www./apps/forums/topics/show/13074844-my-husband-is-the-best-choice-for-2015-patience-jonathan-
Re: My Husband Is The Best Choice For 2015 - Patience Jonathan by size40: 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
PEJ, ur husband is d best for u on bed and not on good governance for Nigeria and Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is The Best Choice For 2015 - Patience Jonathan by holatin(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
I hear you ma but am not voting for him cus NIGERIA deserve a change in standard,regime and president.
Re: My Husband Is The Best Choice For 2015 - Patience Jonathan by holatin(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
I hear you ma but am not voting for him cus NIGERIA deserve a change in standard,regime and president..
Re: My Husband Is The Best Choice For 2015 - Patience Jonathan by Boss13: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
size40:
PEJ, ur husband is d best for u on bed and not on good governance for Nigeria and Nigerians
grin
Re: My Husband Is The Best Choice For 2015 - Patience Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
You need your husband, the "best couple", more than Nigerians do, he will be sent back to Otuoke where the two of you will enjoy the rest of your lives.
Re: My Husband Is The Best Choice For 2015 - Patience Jonathan by Yukov(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
As the two of them waka come, na so them go waka go come 2015.
Re: My Husband Is The Best Choice For 2015 - Patience Jonathan by tpia5: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
yes na, she cant be pushing forward another person's husband when her own husband is also available.

just saying.
Re: My Husband Is The Best Choice For 2015 - Patience Jonathan by hugoart(m): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Your husband is the best for your pocket. Literally.
Re: My Husband Is The Best Choice For 2015 - Patience Jonathan by baybiemee: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ok ma.

(1) (Reply)

APC Governorship Primaries Updates / Boko Haram's Recent Video Threatening Emir Sanusi / Photos:- Buhari Takes A Selfie With The Youths In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.