Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

How To Make A Mini Laptop Function As A Normal Laptop With Windows 8 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make A Mini Laptop Function As A Normal Laptop With Windows 8 (353 Views)

Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up / Jamb Function As An Examination Board / UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Mini Laptop Function As A Normal Laptop With Windows 8 by Kofacts(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
How to make yoUr minI laptop work the same way with your normal LAPtop with windows 8.

Yes, this idea just sprang up my mind now, having in mind the situations and processes I passed through before making my hp mini laptop, have the same functions with a normal laptop.there are some apps that don’t actually work in windows mini.

Eg, when I got my hp mini laptop, I tried checking some apps llke viewing pictures, reading pdf with the normal windows apps but I kept getting error messages like “Screen resolution to small and hence, needs to be upgraded” and even when you go to change the screen resolution, you will notice that you can’t extend the resolution above the already programmed one depending on the product.This is the same message you will get at your first installation but after reading this tutorial, I promise that all is going to be okay!
>>> http://unnedu..com/2014/11/how-to-make-mini-laptop-function-as.html

(1) (Reply)

Kano State Polytechnic Student's Chatroom / The Best Quote Ever / Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.