Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Ekiti Loses A Corps Member - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ekiti Loses A Corps Member (28122 Views)

Nairaland Congratulates All 2015/2016 Batch A Corps Members Passing Out Today / NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members / Corps Member Chokes Girlfriend Over Rival In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by patostation(m): 12:40am On Dec 03, 2014
This same Ekiti that gunmen freed prisoners two days ago? An Ekiti where 6 assemblymen impeached the speaker in a house of 23? Fayoshe's Ekiti where lawlessness is gradually becoming a norm. Ekiti people, so this is what you chose?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 03, 2014
teemanbastos:
[size=72pt] NO NAIRALANDER WOULD BE A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE IJn.. amen[/size]

So how do u know d dead girl wasnt a nairalander
Nigerians, always treating malaria with vitamin c. Nonsense
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by eleko1: 12:44am On Dec 03, 2014
grin sadSee your life?just do the needful.
slap1:
Coper
Redeployed
By the way
No full-stop, etc
No come disgrace yaself,biko.
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by Donbabajay12(m): 12:53am On Dec 03, 2014
RIP
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by Rick9(m): 12:56am On Dec 03, 2014
Sleep well my friend you will be missed, R*I*P. Feel so sad.
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by HOLYPRINCE2(m): 1:01am On Dec 03, 2014
R.I.P fine girl, u are going to d right side.
MabraO:
Ekiti lost a Batch B corps member yesterday to the hands of armed robbers who rubbed first bank yesterday at Ikere

It is not not first armed robbers are rubbing first bank
The other day they rubbed first bank ifaki late last month. Though no life were lost but it was unfortunate that a dearly batch B corpers was gone yerterday.

R.I.P to you Ekiti Kopa

Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by benpuzzy(m): 2:03am On Dec 03, 2014
Our moderators self, this incident happened since 25th November and it is today that you people are sending it to front page, may God help us and to the deceased family, take heart for God has a reason for the ugly incident. Adieu nwanne!
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by benpuzzy(m): 2:08am On Dec 03, 2014
lawanson44:

Onyinye, you schooled in UNN and all through your school years, cultists never saw you, you never encountered any form of accident and alas, u went to serve in the land of the Big Heads and see what those miscreants who do not want to better their lives did to you... RIP dear.

May what happened to this poor girl happen to anyone who dare quote me angry
but u quoted somebody, why shooting yourself on your toes?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by hon4real(m): 3:04am On Dec 03, 2014
May her gentle soul RIP.... And may God give d family fortitude to bear d huge loss....
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by Bumperharvest20(f): 4:07am On Dec 03, 2014
RIP to her and May God grant her family the fortitude to bear the loss! I school in Ikole-Ekiti and I saw an ambulance in front of a bus conveying Ikole Corpers and was wondering why such could have happened not knowing it was this. Once again RIP and May her Gentle Soul Rest in Perfect Peace. So Sad!
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by zingobaby: 4:08am On Dec 03, 2014
R I P
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by rezzy: 4:12am On Dec 03, 2014
eleko1:
embarassed sad sad sadAre U really a Kopa?Not sure u are.U should be redeploy to bakery ASAP,no offence.Dnt bother to ask me why.Between,may the departed soul RIp sad

BTW and btw are not the same
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by eleko1: 4:56am On Dec 03, 2014
Spell it out in full sir
rezzy:

BTW and btw are not the same
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by rezzy: 5:05am On Dec 03, 2014
eleko1:
Spell it out in full sir

BTW- by the way
btw- between
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by eleko1: 5:18am On Dec 03, 2014
Is dat all sir?Compare dis to wot a suppose youth Corp member's'post.U can't write BTW and expect examiner to mark it.
rezzy:

BTW- by the way
btw- between
Thank U for your clarification/correction.When we stop learning,we start dying.May we not see evil
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:27am On Dec 03, 2014
I feel sad. It could be anyone.
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by oneniceguy(m): 5:28am On Dec 03, 2014
omg, this is terrible.
may God 4give n accept her soul. may her soul RIP.
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by sonety2k(m): 5:36am On Dec 03, 2014
R.I.P to Her .
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by Obiwannn: 5:44am On Dec 03, 2014
Nasarawa and Ekiti states would never again lose a Corp member. .
IJN. AMEN
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by 299: 5:47am On Dec 03, 2014
Chai......my beautiful sister wasted by the south wasterners. This sophisticated idiootss have done what they know how to do best. Rip pretty one and may your killers never know peace in this life and beyound.
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by 299: 5:49am On Dec 03, 2014
This Yoruba thieves that killed this girl will never know peace cry.
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by olamds(m): 5:57am On Dec 03, 2014
A life taken by heartless souls just for the sake of material thing that will surely vanquish and the guilt and the consequences remain Forever........Lady gone too soon....R.I.P...
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by slap1(m): 6:08am On Dec 03, 2014
eleko1:
consult ur English teacher sir
I'm an English teacher!
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by slap1(m): 6:12am On Dec 03, 2014
eleko1:
grin sadSee your life?just do the needful.No come disgrace yaself,biko.
At least you applied full-stops here; you're learning.
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:32am On Dec 03, 2014
teemanbastos:
[size=72pt] NO NAIRALANDER WOULD BE A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE IJn.. amen[/size]

me i want to be a victim of UNCOMMON TRANSFORMATION.
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by cut007: 6:33am On Dec 03, 2014
These people should be enlightened that the world has gone beyond such primitiveness. I mean where else do u still hear of such outdated crimes? Its always the same people all the time haba!!! While others toil to train their wards and make them useful citizens, you encourage yours to roam the streets and parks (alaye) hence constituting nuisance to everybody. I learnt some of their irresponsible parents even go as far as preparing charms for their murderous sons/daughters!! Enough of this madness. If u aren't ready for parenthood, then don't become one!!!!
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by Godwilly(m): 6:36am On Dec 03, 2014
RIP my dear sis
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by Ranchhoddas: 6:39am On Dec 03, 2014
So Saddening. RIP lady.
Re: Ekiti Loses A Corps Member by johnbosco97(m): 6:44am On Dec 03, 2014
She died .last week. Onyinye was mortally injured when arm robber shot her at the front of Ikere police station and opposite comprehensive health center ikere where I served. She was shot in the chest and died instantly. Until her death, she hailed from Nsukka and was a graduate of UNN and resided at St Joseph Catholic family house, Okepadi Ikere. While I was serving, I was and active member of NACS. I was in theater operating on a patient when I was informed of the incident by the parish priest of St Joseph. Although, I never met her in life but she will forever be remembered.

Eternal rest grant unto her O LORD and let Your perpetual light shine upon her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. / This Is How NYSC Select Pcms State :REVEALED / Corps Member Chokes Girlfriend Over Rival In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.