Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,276 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

How Does This "Money Charm" Work? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Does This "Money Charm" Work? (9862 Views)

Charm testing : See This Heading Don't View And Don't Comment. / How Does Mirror Affect Infants / Opc Member Shot Dead As Bullet-proof Charm Fails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does This "Money Charm" Work? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Popularly Called "ogun Owo" In Yoruba. It Is almost always featured in hollywood movies. but, i'm very sceptical. there is no economical possible way to get rich without physically working for it. i mean, printing money in your wardrobe? regurgitating an animal that regurgitates money? having ghost gather money for you? or inexplicably amassing a fortune from a fifty naira note? can someone please explain how the hell that works? i'm very sure it's not real.
Re: How Does This "Money Charm" Work? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ask Ifa
Re: How Does This "Money Charm" Work? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
Money ritual, "ogun owo", "asirin kudi" is as real as christ's second coming

This is how it works: the demons, spirits or whatever they are called brings out cash from their "printing and minting company" and distributes it to their numerous clients

2 Likes

Re: How Does This "Money Charm" Work? by 2prexios: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ogun owo bawo? Dont be decieved o, cos I am no part of it. ...ZEEMOOREE....grin Look at you! Nko rin iru erin yi ri o oh oh, omo toniwa to silewa o, mofe mo le re o kinma ba e lo.
Re: How Does This "Money Charm" Work? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
Wait, What? Put The Tone Signs On Your Writing. Or Better Still, SPEAK ENGLISH!
Re: How Does This "Money Charm" Work? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
2prexios:
Ogun owo bawo? Dont be decieved o, cos I am no part of it. ...ZEEMOOREE....grin Look at you! Nko rin iru erin yi ri o oh oh, omo toniwa to silewa o, mofe mo le re o kinma ba e lo.
Hian grin
Ile mi jin gan o lipsrsealed
Re: How Does This "Money Charm" Work? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
cheesy
Teempakguy:
Wait, What? Put The Tone Signs On Your Writing. Or Better Still, SPEAK ENGLISH!
Re: How Does This "Money Charm" Work? by 2prexios: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Zeemoor:

Hian grin
Ile mi jin gan o lipsrsealed
Ahn-ahn emi lo de now, Yoruba ni eni t'aofe nile 'e njin. Kojinna ko ju kawo moto na.
Re: How Does This "Money Charm" Work? by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 26, 2014
Zeemoor:
Money ritual, "ogun owo", "asirin kudi" is as real as christ's second coming

This is how it works: the demons, spirits or whatever they are called brings out cash from their "printing and minting company" and distributes it to their numerous clients

That is not possible. if that were to happen, it would ruin the economy by causing hyper inflation. there is a reason why central bank doesn't print "enough to go around"
Re: How Does This "Money Charm" Work? by 2prexios: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2014
Teempakguy:

That is not possible. if that were to happen, it would ruin the economy by causing hyper inflation. there is a reason why central bank doesn't print "enough to go around"
Oso is one of Yoruba's misconception of their history. Here is the word combo: O se so (O break so). The se is breakthrough. Oso was the one who has the break, So, it is like saying Oso's break. Oso means fruiful one. Let me borrow from my ancestors on this grin Ola was an aristo(crat), Oso was a spy from the resistant group. So Oso manipulated Ola and got a big break and fame. People who witness the history moved the wordCombo to a metaphorical level, as in 'Se So'. Oso is Ogun's daughter, and Ogun was a rebel or Yoruba's Robin hood. Thus Ogun came into the mix, a confusing word for juju, so the idea snap from metaphor to metaphysical. I'm 'Omo Ola, omo Ose'. I think that Oloso matriarch had a love child with that Aristo patriarch, by and by a myth is bursted by their posterity, Aris Oladipo.
Re: How Does This "Money Charm" Work? by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 26, 2014
2prexios:
Ahn-ahn emi lo de now, Yoruba ni eni t'aofe nile 'e njin. Kojinna ko ju kawo moto na.
I hear smiley
Re: How Does This "Money Charm" Work? by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2014
Teempakguy:

Are you seriously serious or just trolling?
Where do you live, Niger Republic? grin

Haven't you heard of/seen bodies dumped by the roadside, bush paths or inside gutters, mutilated and their vital organs removed?
What do you think those individuals were used for, Otapiapia? grin
Whether you believe it or not, money ritual is real and people engage in it because they want to get rich with effortless ease

3 Likes

Re: How Does This "Money Charm" Work? by 2prexios: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2014
Zeemoor:

I hear smiley
Eh my precious zee, hope you are doing just fine today? I'm seeing you my lady. I see your true colour shining.
Re: How Does This "Money Charm" Work? by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2014
2prexios:
Eh my precious zee, hope you are doing just fine today? I'm seeing you my lady. I see your true colour shining.
I'm doing great

Come, I dey suspect you o
This sudden display of affection get as e be grin
Re: How Does This "Money Charm" Work? by 2prexios: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2014
Zeemoor:

Haven't you heard of/seen bodies dumped by the roadside, bush paths or inside gutters, mutilated and their vital organs removed?
Whether you believe it or not, money ritual is real and people engage in it because they want to get rich with effortless ease
Thats true, the Soka saga comes to mind. @Op, I think you don't have to worry believing it or not, just pray you don't fall to their hands, those guys would have kill pesin without remorse, irrespective of efficacy of the jazz in question.
Re: How Does This "Money Charm" Work? by 2prexios: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2014
Good to know
Zeemoor:

I'm doing great

Come, I dey suspect you o
This sudden display of affection get as e be grin
I've learn from the bestgrin, TREAT HER LIKE A LADY.
Re: How Does This "Money Charm" Work? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
2prexios:
Good to know I learned from the bestgrin, TREAT HER LIKE A LADY.
Ladiiiiiiii shocked
No come spoil market for me o grin
Re: How Does This "Money Charm" Work? by 2prexios: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: How Does This "Money Charm" Work? by 2prexios: 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
Zeemoor:

Ladiiiiiiii shocked
No come spoil market for me o grin
Typing my post to respond, yeah... Killing me softly with your word. Telling my life with you in mind, killing me softly, with good humour, Strumming my whole life, with this one...
Re: How Does This "Money Charm" Work? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
2prexios:
Typing my post to respond, yeah... Killing me softly with your word. Telling my life with you in mind, killing me softly, with good humour, Strumming my whole life, with this one...
Thanks for making me derail a bredrin's thread kiss
Re: How Does This "Money Charm" Work? by 2prexios: 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
he's a big brother,

He knows when we are messing around,
He forgives cos he has been there before too.

He's an old sage with bag of wisdom for everyone.
He know our frames that we are lovebirds.

have a nice day, zee.
Re: How Does This "Money Charm" Work? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
Zeemoor:

You see, that's the point. it doesn't work! they're just killing people for nothing. what actually happens is that they get rich out of their personsal efforts simply because THEY EXPECT AND BELIEVE it will work. that's why their supposed wealth is usually meagre and based on a real income pool

(1) (Reply)

Why Do White People Get Scared Of The African Americans? / Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness / Igbo Royal Fathers Move To End Osu Cast System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.