Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,418 members, 7,836,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Inspired, Jenju, Viper, Babeisme. please Attend To This. Car Needed! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Inspired, Jenju, Viper, Babeisme. please Attend To This. Car Needed! (1583 Views)

Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) / Inspired_m And Other Car Delears, Pls Attend To This. Most Urgent! Very Urgent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspired, Jenju, Viper, Babeisme. please Attend To This. Car Needed! by dejicool: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2008
Just got another job (AGAIN!!!). My new employers want to buy me a car of my choice. I do not want to buy a car more than 2.5m. My choices are -

05 Pathfinder
Touareg
A recent Audi A4

please get in touch on this thread asap. Will appreciate it.

NOTE: Would prefer if the cars are available in Lagos for quick pick up.
Re: Inspired, Jenju, Viper, Babeisme. please Attend To This. Car Needed! by promise72(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2008
just my 2cents. Stick with the Nissan. Easy on your wallet. Rest is nice but costly 2 maintain
Re: Inspired, Jenju, Viper, Babeisme. please Attend To This. Car Needed! by babeisme: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2008
Hi Dejicool,
Its kinda cool that you included lil' ole' babeisme in your search team. Sweet. tongue
I can get you an 05 Pathfinder for 2.5m.
The Touareg is kinda not going to be within your budget. Give and take 3m-3.4m.
However, the Pathfinder is do-able and Yes, Clearing is INCLUDED!
Email me if interested. babe_isme2@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Inspired, Jenju, Viper, Babeisme. please Attend To This. Car Needed! by dejicool: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2008
Thanks babeisme. But is the car in LAgos. Cos the company will want to just inspect and buy. Need it urgently. Good thing is that is my preferred option.
Re: Inspired, Jenju, Viper, Babeisme. please Attend To This. Car Needed! by inspiredm(m): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2008
dejicool:

Just got another job (AGAIN!!!). My new employers want to buy me a car of my choice. I do not want to buy a car more than 2.5m. My choices are -

05 Pathfinder
Touareg
A recent Audi A4

please get in touch on this thread asap. Will appreciate it.

NOTE: Would prefer if the cars are available in Lagos for quick pick up.

You have made the right choice, in acquiring your next Automobile, Check this link.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-132788.0.html

That was a 2006 Model I sold for 3.1m to a Nairalander

Honestly, I cannot get you a Clean title 2005 Nissan Pathfinder for 2.5m but i can do something Close to that range, You will get your Car On Ground, Your Company can inspect and do any Diagnostic check, You will touch and feel what youre buying.

Send me an email via inspired_men@yahoo.com or 08023050886.
Cheers

Inspired_m
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
cool cool
Re: Inspired, Jenju, Viper, Babeisme. please Attend To This. Car Needed! by babeisme: 3:05am On Nov 29, 2008
@ Dejicool,
If you need something within the next few days, I won't be able to help. However, if Jan 3rd-5th is not too late, i'll get you one. An '05 Pathfinder, clean title, never been driven in Nigeria, Perfect condition (almost brand new), for exactly 2.5M. If time doesn't permit though, i'm sure one of the dealers here can help with one on ground. Goodluck with your search Sir.
Thanks.
Re: Inspired, Jenju, Viper, Babeisme. please Attend To This. Car Needed! by FLORIDACAR: 5:43am On Nov 29, 2008
@Dejicool, If you are intrested my "2007 NISSAN XTERRA" JUST ARRIVED Lagos port this weekend.
i was thinking of posting before i saw your tread, maybe i can give you before - posting price #2.5M.(naira)
NO MIDDLE MAN INVOLVED! Vin# 5N1AN08U77C528748.
Re: Inspired, Jenju, Viper, Babeisme. please Attend To This. Car Needed! by igwe11(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2008
wink
Re: Inspired, Jenju, Viper, Babeisme. please Attend To This. Car Needed! by dejicool: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2008
@Babeisme. WIll there be one on ground for sure by then? Can i see pictures of it?
@Inspired. thats way beyond my budget oh. Av seen people that can even bring the '05 in for 2.3, but will take time and need one on ground. I know u can do this Inspired.
@Florida. can u pls post the pictures of the car and where it is located.
@Promise72. thanks for your advice. Taken.

People do something ooo. I no get car for xmas.
Re: Inspired, Jenju, Viper, Babeisme. please Attend To This. Car Needed! by Hounslow(m): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2008
I have the 2005 Pathfinder listed on Nairaland (search by my username for the pics), vehicle can be inspected at Surulere, send me an e-mail at Hounslow2@yahoo.com and we can work something out within your budget range. Thanks.
Re: Inspired, Jenju, Viper, Babeisme. please Attend To This. Car Needed! by ebuwa101(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2008
Not trying to act cheeky, but i think i have just what you are looking for, i could swing you a nice deal for the Nissan Pathfinder 05 available for inspection in satellite town in a private lot, would give you for 2.45m, my email is ebuwa101@yahoo.com my number is 08034207091 you can reach me either way, kinda new to this nairaland thingy and havent sold a car here before, so be my guest, it blue in color and the mileage is 63km,

ebuwa101@yahoo.com

here is the picture
Re: Inspired, Jenju, Viper, Babeisme. please Attend To This. Car Needed! by inspiredm(m): 8:01am On Nov 30, 2008
dejicool:

@Inspired. thats way beyond my budget oh. Av seen people that can even bring the '05 in for 2.3, but will take time and need one on ground. I know u can do this Inspired.

After Your Phone call to me less than 15 hours ago not even knowing I had done a business deal with your Ex Colleague, What a small world,

You can begin to have an idea of your Xmas Car, and the other one we discussed for your Wife.

This is a Blue 2005 Pathfinder LE, Woodgrain with DVD, 52,000 miles, Leather Loaded, Live in Lagos,We'll take the Price Negotiations Off here.

I Humbly request you Don't forget to do that stuff we spoke about. wink grin grin

Inspired_m
Osina afo nne ya lebe Motor 1 of Nairaland
cool cool

Re: Inspired, Jenju, Viper, Babeisme. please Attend To This. Car Needed! by dejicool: 9:14am On Dec 01, 2008
INSPIIIIIIIIIRED!!! U're too much. Knew i could count on you. This is exactly wat i want. The colour is perfect, with DVD!!! Bros u're too much. So where we go talk about price, cos i need to send the invoice to them tomorrow lates, so they can make a quick move.

And for the car for my wife, can u post pictures of the cars u have within the range we spoke about?

Well done bros. Where is the Pathfinder, so i can see wat my new car feels and looks like?
Re: Inspired, Jenju, Viper, Babeisme. please Attend To This. Car Needed! by dejicool: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2008
smiley
Re: Inspired, Jenju, Viper, Babeisme. please Attend To This. Car Needed! by inspiredm(m): 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2008
dejicool:

INSPIIIIIIIIIRED!!! U're too much. Knew i could count on you. This is exactly what i want. The colour is perfect, with DVD!!! Bros u're too much. So where we go talk about price, because i need to send the invoice to them tomorrow lates, so they can make a quick move.

And for the car for my wife, can u post pictures of the cars u have within the range we spoke about?

Well done bros
. Where is the Pathfinder, so i can see what my new car feels and looks like?

This Bros wey you dey call me dey make me Blush Oh, Many would expect to see me as a Big, Muscular Giant cheesy cheesy

We have Spoken Severally on the Phone again today even while i was in Abuja briefly. I can safely Conclude that this 2005 Pathfinder is a DONE DEAL,

As regards your Wife's car I will figure something out for her.

You Pathfinder will come witha Courtesy Full tank of Fuel, Thanks for choosing to deal with the Best.

Inspired_m
Osina afo nne ya lebe Motor 1 of Nairaland
cool cool
Re: Inspired, Jenju, Viper, Babeisme. please Attend To This. Car Needed! by dejicool: 9:27am On Dec 02, 2008
Inspired! Inspired!! Inspired!!! Full tank join this great deal? Bros u too much. SO we're cool as we discuss abi? WIll call u soon. No forget my wife car ooo.
Re: Inspired, Jenju, Viper, Babeisme. please Attend To This. Car Needed! by ikeyman00(m): 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2008
yes sir ha
Re: Inspired, Jenju, Viper, Babeisme. please Attend To This. Car Needed! by inspiredm(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2008
dejicool:

Inspired! Inspired!! Inspired!!! Full tank join this great deal? Bros u too much. SO we're cool as we discuss abi? WIll call u soon. No forget my wife car ooo.

We are good to go Brother, I would need a list from your wife on her choice of cars so i can get her a good deal like your Pathfinder and as you know it won't

be better anywhere.
wink wink
Re: Inspired, Jenju, Viper, Babeisme. please Attend To This. Car Needed! by inspiredm(m): 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2008
Dejicool,

Cool the Tension.

Your Pathfinder Is Loading.
grin grin
Re: Inspired, Jenju, Viper, Babeisme. please Attend To This. Car Needed! by inspiredm(m): 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2008
Re: Inspired, Jenju, Viper, Babeisme. please Attend To This. Car Needed! by inspiredm(m): 8:19am On Dec 12, 2008
[size=15pt]HAPPY SELLER, HAPPY BUYER.

Dejicool,

THANKS FOR DEALING WITH THE BEST. cool cool
[/size]

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
Sar'kin/Santurakin of Nairaland Autos

(1) (Reply)

Subaru Impreza Non Nigerian Used. 1997 SOLD SOLD SOLD / Comfort Peugeot 406 2.0st 16v Automatic 1998 Silver:xs-rh-33 Fabric. / Honda Civic 2002 Model Registered SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.