Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Please Patronize My MTN SME Data Plans - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Please Patronize My MTN SME Data Plans (396 Views)

llll / Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread / Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Patronize My MTN SME Data Plans by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
Good evening.
Although I am a new registered member here on Nairaland, but I purposely came here for an opportunity to do mtn data business.
Having left my job and relocated from Adamawa State to my home State Edo, due to the boko haram terrorism, body and soul still have to be kept together. And with no ready available jobs out there, I intend to push ahead with this mtn sme data to earn a living by the grace of God for the time being.
I am also new into the business but you can be rest assured that your money would be in safe hands should you decides to patronize me because, I cannot put the life of my two children at stake for any fraudulent practices online.
Please, I am sure you will be very skeptical about earning my trust and confidence online but I can assure you that all will be well by the grace of God.

Therefore, I only have MTN for now and should you desire to give me a trial, I shall be very grateful.
My price is 1gb at N1,200.
You can pay to my account at anytime or send me mtn recharge cards.
Once more, I am new to the business but you will never be disappointed if you give me a trial today.
Thank you all and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean In Box, All Accessories, Gold iPhone 5s 32gb For 90k / Cheapest Android Ever Liveth!!!! Just 8k And You Get This!! / Clean And Faultless Htc Sensation 4g For Sale Or Xchang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.