Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Who Should Be Blamed For Northern Under-development? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Should Be Blamed For Northern Under-development? (861 Views)

Buhari's Religious And Pro Saudi Sentiments Will Spell Doom For Northern Nigeria / Rejection Of 2014 Confab Report: Thumbs Up For Northern Leaders / Eziachi: Northern Under Age Voters Vs Southern Vote Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Be Blamed For Northern Under-development? by Charlesook(m): 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Funny but TRUE..... IN NIGERIA TODAY!
Vice President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
PDP National Chairman - North.
Head of Service - North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Inspector General of Police - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Defense Staff - North.
Chief of Naval Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defence Minister-North.
Education Minister- North.
MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
Richest man in Africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria -
Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria -
Northerners.
99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
Boko Haram - North.
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and
Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North.
Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of
the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get
to all their leaders may be they will have to
re-think....

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Northern Under-development? by rusep: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
Blame those that under develop your South East region first.
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Northern Under-development? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
rusep:

Problem with Nigerians is when you ask them a question that exposes the bitter truth, they turn around to ask you the same question.. the danger of this annoying behavior is that no solution to the problem is raised and the causes of the problem remains untouched. I tire for my people. If you catch Maina today, they will say what of Tafa, if you catch Dangote today, they will say what of Otedola, if you catch OBJ today, they will say what of Yar-adua.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Northern Under-development? by frankyychiji(f): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
Gowon, Shagari, Buhari, Ibb, Abacha, Abdulsalam, Atiku, Kwakwanso, El rufai.
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Northern Under-development? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
I wouldnt have any problem if everything that happens in North should stay in North, this year alone 4 farms have opened in Anambra State alone and more coming plus the already existing ones, the quantity of egg from farms in Ogbaru alone can be sufficient enough for the whole Anambra State.

One of the biggest farms in Nigeria is located at Ogwashi Ukwu in Delta State, they are being controlled by foreigners, their outputs now are sustaining those in Delta and Anambra State.

In 3years time, North and her agricultural products will become a surplus in East, everybody now is converting all their ancestral homes to fish farming and poultry.
Anambra and Delta govs are pushing agriculture to the zenith.

Looking for a phuck to give,

3 Likes

Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Northern Under-development? by chamboy(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
frankyychiji:
Gowon, Shagari, Buhari, Ibb, Abacha, Abdulsalam, Atiku, Kwakwanso, El rufai.
remove Buhari from ya list.
.Tafabu
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Northern Under-development? by Charlesook(m): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
rusep:

@Rusep, why do you people hate truth.... A simple question with concrete evidence, yours is to give a simple answer. If a minister of works does not have a good road he should be blamed, if a defense minister is having crisis in his village, he should be blamed cos he has what it takes to fight it, if a minister of Education does not have school in his village he should be held responsible cos his in position to build schools for his people......Therefore the problem of north are the NORTHERNERS who are just there for their selfish interest
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Northern Under-development? by Diffdeef(m): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
North needs spiritual cleansing,even northerners themselves don't know what their problem is.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Northern Under-development? by condralbede(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Blame the Northern elders....And all d past presidents that emerged from the North!I knw they won't blame any of this people mentioned here,unless I call the messiah

Long live GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Northern Under-development? by brainpower(m): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
I don't think the north is the least developed region in the country.
The problem is that they have so much land mass and most of their indigenes do not like western education and cos of that it looks as if they are not developed coupled with the fact that it is only their elites that can own big farms which we can agree that most of the biggest farms are in the north. They have a refinery, they have kano and so on. And if we check govt capital expenditures since the inception of the country, you will agree with me that they have gained more after Lagos state which is so cos it used to be the capital. Let's not forget that they have got Abuja too.

I think the least developed region based on FG expenditures is the south east, it is due to their hardwork that they have come this far and the little that is being done by their state govts. My opinion anyway.
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Northern Under-development? by BlackTechnology: 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
brainpower:
I don't think the north is the least developed region in the country.
The problem is that they have so much land mass and most of their indigenes do not like western education and cos of that it looks as if they are not developed coupled with the fact that it is only their elites that can own big farms which we can agree that most of the biggest farms are in the north. They have a refinery, they have kano and so on. And if we check govt capital expenditures since the inception of the country, you will agree with me that they have gained more after Lagos state which is so cos it used to be the capital. Let's not forget that they have got Abuja too.

I think the least developed region based on FG expenditures is the south east, it is due to their hardwork that they have come this far and the little that is being done by their state govts. My opinion anyway.

This post is one major reason why people fail their exams.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airpo / Election 2015: Buhari Makes Use Of Facebook For Campaign Fund Raising / Pics From The Internally Displaced Peoples Camp In Yola, Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.