Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

What Is The Cause When Someone Losses Appetite - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Cause When Someone Losses Appetite (719 Views)

Small Animals And Insects That Cause Big And Deadly Diseases / 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage / What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cause When Someone Losses Appetite by ireneony(f): 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
for sometime now, I have loss appetite for food. I don't really know what is wrong with me. I can stay for a whole day without thinking about food, sometimes i have to force myself to eat.
NOTE: am not going through any emotional problem.
Re: What Is The Cause When Someone Losses Appetite by zizazizu: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Your appetite went strolling. It now entered a wrong place and got lost. You now have to put a "Missing Appetite" notice so that people can help you find it.
Re: What Is The Cause When Someone Losses Appetite by ireneony(f): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
zizazizu:
Your appetite went strolling. It now entered a wrong place and got lost. You now have to put a "Missing Appetite" notice so that people can help you find it.
why are words so harsh. no problem sha

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cause When Someone Losses Appetite by Yames70(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
ireneony:
for sometime now, I have loss appetite for food. I don't really know what is wrong with me. I can stay for a whole day without thinking about food, sometimes i have to force myself to eat.
NOTE: am not going through any emotional problem.
there is a region of d brain (thalamus) dat regulates appetite. if d lateral part (nucleus) is stimulated, u will eat anything that is eatable while if d medial part is stimulated u feel a sense of satisfaction. in ur case it could be anxiety, or fear or a feeling of satisfaction or u are expecting something big! dat alone can affect ur thalamus and make u lose appetite.other factors are involved sha! so my dear nothing is wrong with u, just look on d bright side, take much fluid and do alot of exercises dat can make u get tired and hungry and above all stayed blessed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Cause When Someone Losses Appetite by ireneony(f): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Yames70:
there is a region of d brain (thalamus) dat regulates appetite. if d lateral part (nucleus) is stimulated, u will eat anything that is eatable while if d medial part is stimulated u feel a sense of satisfaction. in ur case it could be anxiety, or fear or a feeling of satisfaction or u are expecting something big! dat alone can affect ur thalamus and make u lose appetite.other factors are involved sha! so my dear nothing is wrong with u, just look on d bright side, take much fluid and do alot of exercises dat can make u get tired and hungry and above all stayed blessed!
thanks
Re: What Is The Cause When Someone Losses Appetite by Yames70(m): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
ireneony:
thanks
u are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

The Aspirin Mask / 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumbers / How Do I Explain This Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.