Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,041 members, 7,859,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Re-elect My Husband In 2015 – First Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-elect My Husband In 2015 – First Lady (659 Views)

Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts / Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s / Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re-elect My Husband In 2015 – First Lady by personal59: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
Wife of President Goodluck Jonathan, Dame Patience Jonathan, on Monday urged Nigerians, especially women to re-elect the President in the 2015 election.

The First Lady said it is time for Nigerian women to show appreciation to President Jonathan by coming out en mass to vote for him, for being gender sensitive by appointing women into key political offices.

She made the call while declaring open a two- day national conference on women and 2015 election in Abuja.

The conference with the theme: “Making a Difference,” was put together by the Independent National Electoral Commission, the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development and the United Nations Development Project (UNDP).

The Minister of Water Resources, Sarah Ochekpe, who represented the First Lady, stated that women must be ready to invest their time and resources to create more opportunities for their participations in policy making as well contribute their quota to nation’s economic and political growth.

Ochekpe, who called on the National Assembly to implement the national policy for gender, however charged women especially political aspirants to seize the opportunity of the conference to acquire leadership trainings and be informed of the of the proper electoral processes that will improve the country.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Patience-Jonathan1.jpg

Re: Re-elect My Husband In 2015 – First Lady by rooftech: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
answer her

1 Like

Re: Re-elect My Husband In 2015 – First Lady by experimentist: 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ma peace, na only you waka come o!
Re: Re-elect My Husband In 2015 – First Lady by otipoju(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
This woman is incapable of deep introspection.

How does the woman selling pepper at tejuosho market and struggling to send three kids to school benefit from the fact that Deziani Allison Madueke chopping oil money.

What a wonderful reason to vote for Jonathan....just wait they are coming.

1 Like

Re: Re-elect My Husband In 2015 – First Lady by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
He's going to win anyways so no need for all that. Too bad for Nigeria. Another 4years of being led by that mentally retrded coward.

2 Likes

Re: Re-elect My Husband In 2015 – First Lady by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
fellis:
He's going to win anyways so no need for all that. Too bad for Nigeria. Another 4years of being led by that mentally retrded coward.

because our pockets are not yet empty and we have not started feeding on the flesh of our children for survival.. one day when we get there we will take charge.. as for now let us all read about BH in the papers and go to church on sunday to ask God to guide our Leaders
Re: Re-elect My Husband In 2015 – First Lady by p3ndy79: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
I wonder which kind of person who is in his/her senses will vote for your husband with the way he has performed woefully and uselessly.

Who will see the present situation of Nigeria and pray your useless of a husband continues in power.

2 Likes

Re: Re-elect My Husband In 2015 – First Lady by zomby(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
Not again!!!
Not this woman again; nothing but a complete package of embarrassments.

1st lady and #1 man must go!
Re: Re-elect My Husband In 2015 – First Lady by bitterpenis(m): 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
Oninyour dreams woman will your husband be re-elected
Re: Re-elect My Husband In 2015 – First Lady by slimfit1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
We will vote you instead mrs Jonathan. You happen to have a clue than your husband ma.
Re: Re-elect My Husband In 2015 – First Lady by Youngzedd(m): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
Joke of the century.
Re: Re-elect My Husband In 2015 – First Lady by chamboy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
Who is ur husband abeg
Re: Re-elect My Husband In 2015 – First Lady by hadunihade(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
Abeg Who b first lady am frm ekiti

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Still Knows Am The Legit Speaker - Tambuwal / The Reasons We Might Want To Hate Jonathan As Obasanjo And Others Would Want Us / Okorocha To Address British Parliament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.