Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Question: How Does Currency Affect The Economy? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Question: How Does Currency Affect The Economy? (639 Views)

What Exactly Will Go Wrong If The CBN Floods The Economy With Dollars? / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. / How Is Cbn's Cashless Policy Going To Affect The Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question: How Does Currency Affect The Economy? by emeka94(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
So I know that a country that manufactures more than it imports has a strong economy. However am confused about the currency part. Here are my question:
1) What makes a currency strong
2) Why is the naira falling in recent days
3) What does it mean to 'devalue'
4) What is the effect of the falling or rising rate of a currency on the economy and trading
5) How come different financial institutions in nigeria have different exchange rate
6) What is the effect of the decrease in the value of naira on the common man in the street
7) What is/are the solution.
8 What's the correlation between the stock market, FOREX and exchange rate.
Re: Question: How Does Currency Affect The Economy? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Google is a friendly friend. This is my candid answer to all the questions.
Re: Question: How Does Currency Affect The Economy? by Ezedon(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
when the leaders abandoned their mission and was busy embezzling our fund, carrying women all along that's the major cause of economic breakdown
Re: Question: How Does Currency Affect The Economy? by emeka94(m): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:
Google is a friendly friend. This is my candid answer to all the questions.

Quiet true but most articles listed on google causes more confusion. Its too esoteric.
I just wanted someone to break it down for me (and others who don't know much about finance) a little bit.
Re: Question: How Does Currency Affect The Economy? by emeka94(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
Abeg make person answer oh!!

(1) (Reply)

AXA Group Acquires Mansard Insurance / Recieve A Worldwide Accepted Mastercard Shipped To You For Free +$25 / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.