Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Jonathan Vs Buhari Who'll You Vote For President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Vs Buhari Who'll You Vote For President? (1123 Views)

GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks / Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Vs Buhari Who'll You Vote For President? by dryakson(m): 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
Who will you vote come 2015?

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari Who'll You Vote For President? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Its not your business. Voting is by Open-Secret ballot system.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari Who'll You Vote For President? by dryakson(m): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:
from your username, you're the type that will sell your vote bcoz of 'naira'.... Vote wisely boss... No insult intended... Next

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari Who'll You Vote For President? by dryakson(m): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari Who'll You Vote For President? by yuncka: 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
dryakson:
from your username, you're the type that will sell your vote bcoz of 'naira'.... Vote wisely boss... No insult intended... Next

Ok then. So, let's hear U first. Who will U vote?
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari Who'll You Vote For President? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
dryakson:
My vote isnt your business on how I use it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari Who'll You Vote For President? by emmasege: 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
Neither of the two.
Am indifferent about next presidential election for two good reasons.
1. Jonathan is clueless, uninspiring, indecisive, weak & unelectable.
2. The seemingly alternatives are going to be worse in power. Buhari is equally clueless & unispiring. Apart from posing around as Mr. Righteousness, I'm yet to know what he intends to give or do for Nigerians. A man who openly wept (like a crocodile) & said he wasn't going to contest again after 2011 is obviously not a man of integrity (as his supporters want to force us believe) & is certainly going to be extremely dangerous if entrusted with presidential power. Besides, he's too old & frail to withstand d stress of that office. We dont need to bury a sitting president d fourth time.
As for Atiku, he's a joker.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari Who'll You Vote For President? by say4gunit(m): 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
Goodluck is a good person but i wont vote him because he is surrounded by foolish people that don't mean good for Nigeria. I'll Vote GMD

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari Who'll You Vote For President? by victor08(m): 12:51am On Nov 26, 2014
I no like Jona but i will still vote him to continue his reforms and clueless work

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari Who'll You Vote For President? by CharliParker: 1:20am On Nov 26, 2014
My vote will only go to ROCHAS FASHOLA
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari Who'll You Vote For President? by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:23am On Nov 26, 2014
say4gunit:
Goodluck is a good person but i wont vote him because he is surrounded by foolish people that don't mean good for Nigeria. I'll Vote GMD
A good person that has destroyed your future, and that of your kids and Grandkids with corruption --- while those of his and his cohorts are secure forever?

Nigerians are sick, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari Who'll You Vote For President? by jumobi1(m): 1:25am On Nov 26, 2014
Thats why Nigeria is BLEEPED! Why are GEJ and Buhari the top choices. I'll vote for anyone but them
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari Who'll You Vote For President? by chamboy(m): 5:59am On Nov 26, 2014
Do we ever think how the state of the Nation Affects the younger Ones...
Lemme Give u all a Scenario, I have a 10yr old nephew, he loves News . Imagine a situation where my lil nephew, sees d news about Fuel subsidy scam "Farouk lawan n Otedola"... with end report that they were not prosecuted.. My nephew grows up with the ideology that "Thieves are Celebrated"..

What impact do you feel it would have on him growing Up?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari Who'll You Vote For President? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:10am On Nov 26, 2014
Jonathan have not performed to the expectations of Nigerians, Buhari is not a better alternative either,his track record and hate speeches is not helping issues and i see him as a Religious bigot.

with that verdict, I'm voting for NONE of them. we need a Messiah; I don't see that in any of the aforementioned men.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari Who'll You Vote For President? by fortunes0215(m): 6:23am On Nov 26, 2014
Like if you would vote for Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari Who'll You Vote For President? by fortunes0215(m): 6:28am On Nov 26, 2014
Like if you would vote for the clueless one.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari Who'll You Vote For President? by veraponpo(m): 7:39am On Nov 26, 2014
Buhari
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari Who'll You Vote For President? by Hazardd(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2014
veraponpo:
Buhari
Anayo owelle Rochas all the way!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari Who'll You Vote For President? by Dereformer(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2014
Me and my family and my entire village will vote for GEJ.

He is a war time president.

He has performed better than any war time president anywhere in the world.

BTW, Buhari still remains perpetually unellectable.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari Who'll You Vote For President? by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 26, 2014
I will vote Fashola.

(1) (Reply)

Encourage Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke To Run For Presidency / Who Made This Statement? When? / BREAKING NEWS:Sydney siege ends as police storm cafe with guns and stun grenades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.