Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) (26167 Views)

Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos / Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) / Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by chymystique(f): 11:03am On Nov 26, 2014
Ryabcool:
[s] lol! For you to have responded this way, it means you took it as an insult. Meaning you subconsciously admit your President has a very low IQ. That was all i needed to confirm. Thanks for your help in so doing.

If you think I'm going to come down to your level of throwing insults like the rest of you political thugs and 2-bit Government Hacks, you're terribly mistaken. Please find someone else to display your thuggery to.[/s]

Have a nice day dear. No hard feelings kiss

LOL.. Chai! Over sabi is a bad trait esp for a guy. Anyways its only a thug like you that knows things concerning thuggery and his fellow thugs.. I don't need your nice day regards for my day to be good n no hard feelings too. #okbye cool
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by Goddex: 11:07am On Nov 26, 2014
[size=14pt]PDP governors are moving ahead while some
bunch of noise makers in APC are busy plotting evil[/size]
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by xplicitme(m): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2014
Largas:

Average performances everywhere. I hate mediocrity. And don't be surprised if billions were funded for the said "almighty shabby" airport.grin
[color=#006600][/color]

as usual... Dem say d former governor started d project..... Dis present governor come add BILLIONS to d already slated billions of d past.....yet it still looks like an EMPTY Ware-house.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by abbakacici: 11:36am On Nov 26, 2014
shigoslim:

Mr doro hve u been to kebbi before?
Why condemning the development? @least ppl do go there for tourism, so ppl still find it difficult to go there just because of the long journey with this development they have their shorted route.
but there is airport in Sokoto state. the airport is just waste of money, is just going to be a parking space for private jets. please tell the used of airport in Jigawa, kaduna, Gombe, and Adamawa because most of them have an average 1 international flight per month and 1-2 domestic per week. excluding kaduna the other 3 and now kebbi are build recently. and am 100% sure there are other things the useless state governors can do with average of 4-10 billion
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2014
It is like a green factory house! Why in the whole wide world would the North have airports when the people like to live a primitive life?! lipsrsealed angry

I can recall very well that Boko Haram is against the ingenuity of western education! Bleh!
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by coache(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2014
phantonce:
Why does the airport resemble a poultry farm.
Chaii..........Nairalanders ona too get mouth.......wetin serf shuuuu grin
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by allcomage: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
The other day it was in Dutse.Misplacement of priority for the North,just for Islam they committed colossal sums for unviable venture.the north irrespective of beliefs need education,healthcare and economic empowerment more than anything.the traditionalists,christians,atheists,moderate Muslims are being denied these for Islamism.northern Muslims are a special species in the world.it is instructive that boko haram is the offshoot of these misplaced priorities.I rest my case.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by osram(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan planting a tree to Officially inaugurate The Great Green Wall project
u reside in kebbi?
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by Mclee: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Largas:
The airport no fine reach domestic airports in US sef.
Shabby shabby airports all over Nigeria.

You can't expect an airport in Kebbi to be like any airport in the US naa haba. USA is the world's most advanced and robust economy while Kebbi is .... lipsrsealed
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Mclee:

You can't expect an airport in Kebbi to be like any airport in the US naa haba. USA is the world's most advanced and robust economy while Kebbi is .... lipsrsealed
How many people move in and out of Kebbi via air? The population is little so how much can government generate from this airport? If that money were used wisely, agriculture is the way to go, it would increase the state's IGR and make Kebbi's economy robust, it would attract more investors, then, they would have enough money to build better quality projects that would fund the government.
Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos was ranked one of the ten worst airports in Africa few days ago. How much more this Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by Namady(m): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
Am I suppose to comment on this?

OH YESS

Why should I?

BECAUSE KEBBI IS MY STATE OF ORIGIN.
gbam!.... grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by Namady(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tell me a single PDP Governor that is doing half of what Kwankwaso is doing....

you have 30seconds
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by Namady(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
Goddex:
[size=14pt]PDP governors are moving ahead while some
bunch of noise makers in APC are busy plotting evil[/size]
huh

Tell me a single PDP governor that is doing half of what kwankwaso is doing undecided undecided undecided

You have 30seconds grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by Kokorokoo: 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
Good project anyway but why an airport when there is serious need for schools and health facilities in Kebbi state?
How many people in that state are going to use the airport, apart from government officials?
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by Walelavender(m): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
Common! This airport is just like ABC or Cross country bus terminus. This is not an airport! Don't we have a standard in this country anymore?
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by mensdept: 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
What type of "international" airport is that. I guess it will make next years's list of Africa's worst airports
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by GodsKate: 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
Mtn and Etisalat DATA BUNDLES for smart phones and via modems at cheaper rates, VALID FOR 30DAYS.

MTN; 
1GB - N1,200  (or 1,300 MTN airtime)
2GB - N2,400 (or 2,500 MTN airtime)
3GB - N3,600  (or 3,800 MTN airtime)
5GB - N6,000 (or 6,200 MTN airtime)

ETISALAT:
250MB - N400 (or 500 etisalat airtime)
650MB - N800 (or 1,000 airtime)
1GB - N1,400 (or 1,500 airtime)
2GB - N2,600 (or 2,800 airtime)
3GB - N3,900 (no airtime option)

Your line is credited with data automatically after payment.

EITHER make your payment via bank deposit or ATM/online transfer, afterwards send us the number to be credited with the data bundle.
OR pay via recharge card: (see differences in price list), buy the recharge card and send us the recharge card pin.

To Check data balance-
On Mtn dial *461*7#
Or text DATABALANCE to 131
On Etisalat dial *229*9#

for order and inquiries, please sms, call or whatsapp 08032719286
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by ooshinibos: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
frodobee:
Who will it be servicing? Cow or man.
pleasse sir dont be a racist or derogatory , we dont need people like you in naija .apolgies now or
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by ujoinme: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
Good one, and congratulations to the people of Kebbi, An airport is not luxury but a necessity for every state in Nigeria, Now Investors,tourist can access kebbi state easily and all the perishable food products from kebbi can get to the Nigerian and world markets easily, I hope the add a cargo terminal to the airport soon.

This is what a responsible state governor should do, delivering Live changing infrastructures. The Governor has just opened Kebbi state to the world with this singular infrastructure.

Citizens should be calling on governors in every state in Nigeria that does not have at least one functional airport to build one ASAP, rather than envy and pour invective's on governors that have taken the bull by the horn.

The people of kebbi should not mind the skeptics,and myopic critics, They said the same things about Akwa Ibom Airport, jigawa, Asaba, Etc But today those airports are thriving and serving their states well, and this airport will do same.
Nov 18,2014 South African national team Bafana bafana Were Able to fly direct and land At Akwa Ibom International Airport,board their team bus drive on the Smooth roads in Akwa Ibom to Play at the Akwa Ibom International Stadium and Fly Back to their country, This would never have happened 5yrs ago without those infrastructures in place.The importance of good infrastructures in Nigeria and any country should not be overemphasized.

"Anyone can make noise, great people make news".........Anonymous
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by santori: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
ujoinme:
Good one, and congratulations to the people of Kebbi, An airport is not luxury but a necessity for every state in Nigeria, Now Investors,tourist can access kebbi state easily and all the perishable food products from kebbi can get to the Nigerian and world markets easily, I hope the add a cargo terminal to the airport soon.

This is what a responsible state governor should do, delivering Live changing infrastructures. The Governor has just opened Kebbi state to the world with this singular infrastructure.

Citizens should be calling on governors in every state in Nigeria that does not have at least one functional airport to build one ASAP, rather than envy and pour invective's on governors that have taken the bull by the horn.

The people of kebbi should not mind the skeptics,and myopic critics, They said the same things about Akwa Ibom Airport, jigawa, Asaba, Etc But today those airports are thriving and serving their states well, and this airport will do same.
Nov 18,2014 South African national team Bafana bafana Were Able to fly direct and land At Akwa Ibom International Airport,board their team bus drive on the Smooth roads in Akwa Ibom to Play at the Akwa Ibom International Stadium and Fly Back to their country, This would never have happened 5yrs ago without those infrastructures in place.The importance o
f good infrastructures in Nigeria and any country should not be overemphasized.

oga!!!!! you dont know what you are saying. have you ever been to kebbi state before? WTH are you comparing kebbi state with akwaibom state? common !! lets call a spade a spade, kebbi state does not need an airport at the moment
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by arresa: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
What else is new? This is pretty much in line with this useless president's mediocre activities and realities.

This is how you dumb down a nation.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by arresa: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
ujoinme:

This is what a responsible state governor should do, delivering Live changing infrastructures.

Delivering infrastructures is what responsible governors do only when it comes to your useless 1 project in 8 years PDP governors, but it's propaganda and rubbish when it comes to others on the other side...

This is why I laugh at jokers and hypocritical losers like you ..

Useless comedians..grin
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by ujoinme: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
santori:

oga!!!!! you dont know what you are saying. have you ever been to kebbi state before? WTH are you comparing kebbi state with akwaibom state? common !! lets call a spade a spade, kebbi state does not need an airport at the moment

You should go and ask your governor to build an airport in your state to open it up to the world just like Kebbi state governor is doing rather than allow jealousy to get a better part of you.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by aurenflani: 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
frodobee:
Who will it be servicing? Cow or man.

Man not drunkards...
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by wayodude(m): 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
Fantastic! Just what the Kebbi masses have been crying out for. Now the airport is built and commissioned all residents of the state will be better equipped to engage in activities that will make kebbi the new Dubai of africa!

Just imagine all those rich kebbi folk can now catch a flight directly to any part of the world right there in beautiful kebbi! That's been their biggest problem for decades!! Really oh, you won't believe it.

Emirates, BA, Virgin et al have been quietly manoeuvring to get landing slots in great kebbi!

Again this is fantastic, really is!!

*Further confirmation that the Nigerian leadership is a lost cause, has always been and by the look of things will forever be* sorry.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan at the palace of the Emir of Gwandu, Alhaji Muhammadu
Look at how the clown of a President is laid back and slouching in his seat like he's in a strip club.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by AroOkigbo(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
Largas:
The airport no fine reach domestic airports in US sef.
Shabby shabby airports all over Nigeria.
Even the ones here in Afghanistan where I'm presently schooling look better.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by santori: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
ujoinme:

You should go and ask your governor to build an airport in your state to open it up to the world just like Kebbi state governor is doing rather than allow jealousy to get a better part of you.

like I said earlier try and pay a visit to kebbi state so that you can understand that an airport is the last desirable of the masses of the state
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by Akiika: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
phantonce:
Why does the airport resemble a poultry farm.

Exactly my thought! wtf!...that?.....an airport?
meeen! dem don deny the Nigerian masses of any good thing.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by ujoinme: 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
wayodude:
Fantastic! Just what the Kebbi masses have been crying out for. Now the airport is built and commissioned all residents of the state will be better equipped to engage in activities that will make kebbi the new Dubai of africa!

Just imagine all those rich kebbi folk can now catch a flight directly to any part of the world right there in beautiful kebbi! That's been their biggest problem for decades!! Really oh, you won't believe it.

Emirates, BA, Virgin et al have been quietly manoeuvring to get landing slots in great kebbi!

Again this is fantastic, really is!!

*Further confirmation that the Nigerian leadership is a lost cause, has always been and by the look of things will forever be* sorry.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a step, stop being sarcastic, it dosent change the fact that the Airport is important to kebbi economy. Anyone from Abuja,lagos can easily fly in to kebbi for business and out within hours, as opposed to long drives on bad roads to get there! You may not see it because you are myopic in your view but its the truth,
I lived through this in Akwa Ibom, Everyone said Airport was not important to the state because there was Calabar airport, and portharcout airports close by, but today we know the truth That airport has the 4th highest passenger traffic in the country Arik, Aero, Dana And discovery air are running daily flights from that airport today,
BA, Virgin, Etc may not land there today, but who knows tomorrow.
It will be well with kebbi airport.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by ujoinme: 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
santori:

like I said earlier try and pay a visit to kebbi state so that you can understand that an airport is the last desirable of the masses of the state

Maybe the airport is what they need to make things happen in their state. from what i know of kebbi, Its one of the main areas that produce peppers, onions, tomatoes etc in Nigeria, With an airport those products will be easily airlifted to the area of demand within Nigeria and abroad , thereby stimulating economic growth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies / Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi / FG Bars Civil Servants From Partaking In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.