Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Hilarious!!! See Whom Is Contesting For Governor Of Kano State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious!!! See Whom Is Contesting For Governor Of Kano State (4238 Views)

I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares / PDP Governorship Candidates Contesting In February 2015 - Photos / Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious!!! See Whom Is Contesting For Governor Of Kano State by Caseless: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2014
patrickmuf:
In saner climes, he'd be celebrated by the masses but over here, some saTANist don't give a damn about the survival of our democracy...
we love hon. Kaka!
Re: Hilarious!!! See Whom Is Contesting For Governor Of Kano State by SeverusSnape(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

-i dey o........
e go beta
Naso!!
Re: Hilarious!!! See Whom Is Contesting For Governor Of Kano State by rigarmortis: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2014
omenka:
You are talking to kids. They can hardly understand. Those guys deserve national Honours truth be told. They fought their way through a gauntlet of gun wielding policemen to protect our democracy. I am proud of all of them!!

you don't know jackshit my friend........

can you defend a positive thing by acting negatively?..........
Re: Hilarious!!! See Whom Is Contesting For Governor Of Kano State by 9jii(m): 9:26am On Nov 26, 2014
Tribal3AST:
smh for this heddiot.
Your clueless shakes the entire nation
Re: Hilarious!!! See Whom Is Contesting For Governor Of Kano State by moufan: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2014
I like his tenacity, he should be rewarded
Re: Hilarious!!! See Whom Is Contesting For Governor Of Kano State by Gboliwe: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2014
wakacome:
now re-read my post and tell me how I am not sticking to the topic?well common sense is not always common...the truth hurts??

Me, re-read your post? Not even if you have N2,000 as incentive. The first one I read already gave me an idea on your IQ level. I don't want to be dragged down, so I'll pass.

focus7:
this is what you have when Nairaland is filled with uninformed kids that suppose to give themselves to studying for their ssce, beside u may not mind the op as is obvious he's is seeking attention with his thread. The man is a PDP member from Niger state, his governor has apologised on his behalf.

That's what I was meant to understand.
Re: Hilarious!!! See Whom Is Contesting For Governor Of Kano State by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2014
wakacome:
Does it matter where he is from?the fact here is that what he and his members did at the national assembly is VERY WRONG and it is a SHAMEFUL ACT!!!!but also they are not the only one to be blamed,I think the SSS and our CLUELESS goodluck jonathan is to be blamed for all this,why is tambuwal defection to apc giving them strong headache?are they afraid?if they feel tambuwal should resign as the speaker and he did not then why can't they take him to court instead of them taking laws into their own hands?or they do not believe in the court?if they do not believe in the court then what is the fate of the common man on the street?

Really you irritate me. I hate it when people blame the lawmakers for climbing the gate and also blame gej and police for locking the gate... Can't you stick to one?

If these brave lawmakers had not climb the gate, less than 2/3rd of the members would have hurriedly sat to impeach Tambuwwal immediately and GEJ would issue a congratulatory statement. By then, no amount of protest or court proceedings would solve the matter and that would mean a sharp division in the national assembly juat as it is in Ekiti. They almost tried it on Rivera state if not for the braveness of Amaechi to beat those bastards up

Would you rather have that? Now some brave lawmakers dared the bullets and teargas by risking their lives over a very high gate to save their rights and democracy, yet you stupidly think they acted mannerless . in your dumb mind, tambuwal should have just stayed calm and protest at the gate while GEJ wins the game. You are so so so daft...mark my words
Re: Hilarious!!! See Whom Is Contesting For Governor Of Kano State by starling(f): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2014
Quiet alryt dey jumping fence is wrong, but if dey hadnt done dat tambuwal wuld av bin impeached... To wade off evil u av to consolt d devil... Dey only did wat dey had to do... Y shuld d police allow some people inside and stop the others, if not because of the evil atrocity d ones inside wants to carry out... Cowards dat dey are...
Re: Hilarious!!! See Whom Is Contesting For Governor Of Kano State by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2014
omenka:
You are talking to kids. They can hardly understand. Those guys deserve national Honours truth be told. They fought their way through a gauntlet of gun wielding policemen to protect our democracy. I am proud of all of them!!
If u think that man scale d fence cuz of u and I
I hope it won't be late before it dawn on u
Re: Hilarious!!! See Whom Is Contesting For Governor Of Kano State by abes(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2014
rigarmortis:

you don't know jackshit my friend........

can you defend a positive thing by acting negatively?..........

Yes o, you know slapping someone is bad, if slap me once, I'll rain uncountable thunderous slaps on your face in return.
Re: Hilarious!!! See Whom Is Contesting For Governor Of Kano State by Donmarrius: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2014
kastonkastrol:
he stopped gej and his boys from using illegal ways to impeach tambuwal.. The pathetic thing that happened in ekiti state were seven pdp members impeached the speaker of the house would have happened to tambuwal if those honourables didn't scale the fence.

I still say thank you honourable kawu sumaila for scaling through the fence. May God bless you and your entire family and may you scale more fences in order to protect our democracy.
And that is called Democracy(Rule of Law), or Mobocracy(Mobism)?.
If those who makes law for us,resorts to 'self-help'(mobism),instead of going for justice via the rule of law,are we the citizens supposed to obey same law?.
Are you aware of the recent court ruling in Taraba state,where the supreme court re-instated the ex-deputy Gov,who was 'ilegally' impeached?.please answer me.
Re: Hilarious!!! See Whom Is Contesting For Governor Of Kano State by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2014
BiHung:

Really you irritate me. I hate it when people blame the lawmakers for climbing the gate and also blame gej and police for locking the gate... Can't you stick to one?

If these brave lawmakers had not climb the gate, less than 2/3rd of the members would have hurriedly sat to impeach Tambuwwal immediately and GEJ would issue a congratulatory statement. By then, no amount of protest or court proceedings would solve the matter and that would mean a sharp division in the national assembly juat as it is in Ekiti. They almost tried it on Rivera state if not for the braveness of Amaechi to beat those bastards up

Would you rather have that? Now some brave lawmakers dared the bullets and teargas by risking their lives over a very high gate to save their rights and democracy, yet you stupidly think they acted mannerless . in your dumb mind, tambuwal should have just stayed calm and protest at the gate while GEJ wins the game. You are so so so daft...mark my words
OK
I will wait for what u guys will say if d court eventually remove him

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! See Whom Is Contesting For Governor Of Kano State by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2014
BiHung:

grin grin grin keep weeping...when you are through let me know!!!!apc and pdp,both parties are not fighting for democracy but they are fighting for their pocket,have you forgotten the saying that"there is no permanent enemy and permanent friend in politics?I pity people like you who go on fighting people on an online forum just because of these politicians.......because this is a faceless forum?and you think you can just insult anybody how you want when you do not know WHO IS WHO??please do me a favour,just provide your identity and see??
Re: Hilarious!!! See Whom Is Contesting For Governor Of Kano State by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2014
Gboliwe:

Me, re-read your post? Not even if you have N2,000 as incentive. The first one I read already gave me an idea on your IQ level. I don't want to be dragged down, so I'll pass.

That's what I was meant to understand.
idea of my IQ level?you mean your fingers are bigger than your IQ??ok I get your point...grin grin
Re: Hilarious!!! See Whom Is Contesting For Governor Of Kano State by thaoriginator: 11:11am On Nov 26, 2014
The man right there deserves a national award not for winning gold medal in olympics high jump or kenke but for his bravery struggle against impunity and protecting democracy.

NB: awon NL dicktators are banning us because we are putting TAN*ids in their position..
Re: Hilarious!!! See Whom Is Contesting For Governor Of Kano State by Donmarrius: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2014
Bunch of never-do-wells!.
Always condeming Boko haram,for taking the part of voilence,to drive home their demands,but praising dishonorable lawbreakers,for using acting in the manner of boko haram,just that ain't with knives,to slit the truth of David Mark and the security operatives.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! See Whom Is Contesting For Governor Of Kano State by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
wakacome:
grin grin grin keep weeping...when you are through let me know!!!!apc and pdp,both parties are not fighting for democracy but they are fighting for their pocket,have you forgotten the saying that"there is no permanent enemy and permanent friend in politics?I pity people like you who go on fighting people on an online forum just because of these politicians.......because this is a faceless forum?and you think you can just insult anybody how you want when you do not know WHO IS WHO??please do me a favour,just provide your identity and see??

Wow..I'm scared now...you might be a very influential man...OMG what have I done.

Fo.ol

That's what you are. You think I'm hiding under a faceless forum and you think you are anything..lol...its a shame that I bothered replying an imp.

Dare me by showing your identity...if you are as brave as you claim.
Re: Hilarious!!! See Whom Is Contesting For Governor Of Kano State by MOORCHMOORE(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
Smh... Dear Lord, I wonder can you save us from this kind... smiley wink cheesy grin embarassed angry cry
Re: Hilarious!!! See Whom Is Contesting For Governor Of Kano State by armadeo(m): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
I love then pics of gum jumping the gates then sitting down so as not to get a stroke. Lol.

He should have kept it up by now Na its so hard to say goodbye family for dey sing.
Re: Hilarious!!! See Whom Is Contesting For Governor Of Kano State by Goddex: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
It's a shame really.
Imagine the caliber of men in the APC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drone At APC Rally.... / Photos Of Nåked People / church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.