Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Even The Rich Cry. Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Daily Pain With Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Even The Rich Cry. Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Daily Pain With Fans (1668 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Makeup Free Pic As Her Son Turns 2 Months Old / Tonto Dikeh Shares First Post Baby Photo / Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even The Rich Cry. Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Daily Pain With Fans by oshokay(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2014
If you think when you have money all your problems and pains are gone, think again.. Tonto Dikeh decided to share her pain with fans, to show them that even the rich have problems"Bin having this terrible back ache since I knew myself as a person** It gets really worse n sometimes it makes me cry,I have to use thisneck Pad almost every day privately.. You see no 1 is without issues but in all am a happy girl n am wearing my poison with swag praying that some day d light would shine on my Back.. Love u nGood night Lovers** #Pray #Pray

http://oshokay..in/2014/11/tonto-dikeh-share-her-daily-pains-with.html#more

Re: Even The Rich Cry. Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Daily Pain With Fans by teemanbastos(m): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2014
she be segun EYErinze xixta?
Re: Even The Rich Cry. Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Daily Pain With Fans by priscillawill(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2014
Who is she? coz here is cape coast.........
Re: Even The Rich Cry. Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Daily Pain With Fans by Lordabas: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2014

Why she no go get back ache when she dey give those men monkey style for bed grin

3 Likes

Re: Even The Rich Cry. Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Daily Pain With Fans by Highbruno: 9:02am On Nov 26, 2014
priscillawill:

u no well,u wey neva see Nigeria border wit Niger Republic 4 ur life
Re: Even The Rich Cry. Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Daily Pain With Fans by yuncka: 9:22am On Nov 26, 2014
priscillawill:

Bro, over here in Warri.....there's a psychiatric hospital called Cape Coast. So, how r U feeling this morning?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even The Rich Cry. Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Daily Pain With Fans by priscillawill(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2014
yuncka:

Bro, over here in Warri.....there's a psychiatric hospital called Cape Coast. So, how r U feeling this morning?
grin
yuncka:

Over here in cape coast..
Re: Even The Rich Cry. Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Daily Pain With Fans by axortedbabe(f): 10:32am On Nov 26, 2014
they rich also cry..
don't envy me cuz u don't knw wat I pass thru in my closet..
Re: Even The Rich Cry. Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Daily Pain With Fans by Kenneth205(m): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2014
Lol..
Re: Even The Rich Cry. Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Daily Pain With Fans by Freshtomato(f): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2014
Lordabas:

Why she no go get back ache when she dey give those men monkey style for bed grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Even The Rich Cry. Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Daily Pain With Fans by icebebe(f): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lordabas:

coupled wiv d juju wey she draw fr back grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Major Unforgettable Events That Happened In 2014 / Toyin Aimakhu Amidst Infidelity Rumor Shares Loved Up Pics With Comedian Omobaba / I Am Dating Yvonne Nelson And We Are Expecting Our 1st Child Soon --john Dumelo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.