Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Buy One Plot And Get Half Plot Free - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy One Plot And Get Half Plot Free (685 Views)

Standard Plot and Cheap Ikorodu Properties / 50 Acres Of Land At Imota, Ikorodu, Lagos For Sale. N150,000/plot And N800,000/acre / What Is The Standard Size Of A Plot And Why Was The Size Chosen To Be Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy One Plot And Get Half Plot Free by fidel4real: 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2008
Hi nairalanders, how was your day? i hope it went well. mine was blissful. in fact, it has counted as one of the memorable days i have to re-live all through my life. through this platform (though as a guest) i joined a Real Estate Company two months ago and ever since then there has been 'Real Significant Changes' despite some tough challenges.

Recently our company just rolled out a 2-in-1 year end special offer on one of its properties located at obafemi/owode local government area in ofada, ogun state.our company is giving out 1/2 plot of land free of charge to anyone who buys 1 plot. this means i should be looking forward to celebrating my xmas in a grand style due to anticipated volume of sales. but i don't want to enjoy this alone, thus the more reason i'm extending this to my fellow nairalanders and our guests who will like to partner with me to afford you all some part of the benefits i will be having from the special offer. so guys, if you want to know how this works and if you feel you want to add to your streams of income this season, just call or send a text to 08055176273 in this format

name [surename last]
e-mail address
your company name [if any]

note: please sent text with you own phone for easy contact. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Granite Supplier (get What You Pay For) / Urgent Accomodation!pls Help / Architect In The House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.