Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

a - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / a (5252 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers / Recruitment Alert! Tellers Needed! / Airtel Customers Service Executives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

a by Giannakopoulos(f): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2014
d
Re: a by Giannakopoulos(f): 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: a by Giannakopoulos(f): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
a
Re: a by chyna4luv: 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
Giannakopoulos:
Our client,the biggest bank in Nigeria is seeking to employ Service Executives(Tellers) in Cross River .If you are resident or willing to relocate to Cross River & wish to submit your CVs, forward it with your state of residence as the subject to: outsourcingngr@gmail.com

Qualification: This is strictly for OND & HND holders respectively,minimum grade is a lower credit. Maximum age is 27years. BSc degree holders would NOT be considered. Candidates aged above the required age need not apply.

Hello, this email looks suspicious.

BTW......how much is the pay sef?

1 Like

Re: a by Giannakopoulos(f): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=chyna4luv post=28396484]
Re: a by chyna4luv: 12:30am On Nov 28, 2014
Giannakopoulos:
I don't feel your statements or questions need explanation or answers,because almost every nigerian here know WFMC & can only say their experience,you are not asked to pay a dime neither are you forced to apply. Thank you

Okay, if you don't want to disclose the pay due to security reasons, then you can PM for that.
By the way, your statement looks as if you're pissed off, are you? It's okay.
Re: a by ritzytbabs(m): 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
Just sent my C.V, am willing to relocate to Cross River. Rounded up my NYSC some months back in Cross River (Ikom Specifically)....thanks
Re: a by Giannakopoulos(f): 9:07am On Dec 05, 2014
a
Re: a by ritzytbabs(m): 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
Giannakopoulos:
To those resident outside south-south,having considered your location and the distance,we will forward your CVs to our respective offices @ different geopolitical zones so you would be contacted if there's an opening in your zones.

Thanks for the update/response, but any chance you got my email? Has it undergone processing/verification? I'll appreciate your swift response.
Re: a by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
Please I went for the Workforce interview for a customer care consultant with Stanbic IBTC today. Although I wasn't interviewed cause I spoke the truth of not been able to speak two out of the three major local languages in Nigeria. The lady asked me to leave which I obeyed diligently. To my utmost surprise again, I just received another text message which reads;

Sequel to your cv submitted to work force management centre for a banking role, visit (their website). Print and fill the forms carefully with pen pending when you will be invited for an interview. All passport should be on corporate wears. Guarantors and referees must have email address.

Please was is that I was successful in today's interview even though I didn't participate? Or was I just lucky? Or probably I am been rescheduled for another role in a bank?

Any possible comments and suggestions on this will be gladly appreciated. Contribution from Giannakopoulos will be gladly welcomed and appreciated mostly. Thanks.
Re: a by Giannakopoulos(f): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
a
Re: a by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
Giannakopoulos:
ie definitely for another role,this "may" not be to compensate for the initial role,but may be you had applied more than once to workforce.

Thanks bro but the truth is the CSC was the only one I applied for. Maybe I am been transferred to another one since I didn't merit the first one. All the same thanks and God bless.
Re: a by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
Giannakopoulos:
ie definitely for another role,this "may" not be to compensate for the initial role,but may be you had applied more than once to workforce.

Please can you help me with the phone number of your colleague at the office that sent the text msg that I should follow the link and print out the guarantor form and others online cause I don't know how it got deleted on my phone.
I have done as instructed but I want to know how many guarantors and referees would be involved or is it just the 2 guarantors form only or do I make photocopy and still pass on to others.
Either the your colleagues phone number that sent the text message or yours would do cause I seriously need to get things straight here in preparation for a possible invitation for interview by you guys. Thanks in anticipation of getting favourable response from you soonest. You may text me your phone number cause you may not want to disclose such here.
BB: 2B1DFEF4
Ugbohoscar(at)gmail.com
(I had to use the 'at' that way to avoid unsolicited emails from scam artists here. Thanks bro.
Re: a by fabraham(m): 5:39am On Dec 16, 2014
Giannakopoulos:
Our client,the biggest bank in Nigeria is seeking to employ Service Executives(Tellers) in Cross River .If you are resident or willing to relocate to Cross River & wish to submit your CVs, forward it with your state of residence as the subject to: outsourcingngr@gmail.com

Qualification: This is strictly for OND & HND holders respectively,minimum grade is a lower credit. Maximum age is 27years. BSc degree holders would NOT be considered. Candidates aged above the required age need not apply.
I have done the first stage interview for the North Central zone few months ago and was told to come with the guarantors form,my credentials..,to Abuja for verification.But up till now, I have'nt heard from them.What could be wrong?
Re: a by Giannakopoulos(f): 7:19am On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=oscarforreal post=28916820]

Please
Re: a by kemachuk: 9:26am On Dec 16, 2014
Giannakopoulos
Re: a by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Giannakopoulos:
2 Guarantors,I'll send my number for clarification.

Ok thanks bro. I do hope to get it. God bless.
Re: a by onojemma: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2014
Giannakopoulos:

What if you have IJMBE "A" level certificate which is equivalent to Ond/NCE,can one apply.
Reply ASAP.
Re: a by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
Giannakopoulos:
2 Guarantors,I'll send my number for clarification.

Still waiting for your number bro. Season's greetings

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me Get This Money? I Promise Him 15% / Tower Aluminium (nig.) Plc. / List Of Nigerian Girls Who Are Willing To Rumble With Phone Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.