Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,301 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

HTML5 Form Features - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HTML5 Form Features (560 Views)

Crownhill - Responsive HTML5 Church Template - FREE DOWNLOAD | Hug A Geek / How To Create A HTML5 Calendar / My Free Javascript Html5 Bar Chart Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HTML5 Form Features by maekhel(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2014
Sometimes ago I wrote a tutorial on Introduction to HTML5, where I discusses the new document structure elements introduced in HTML5. In today’s tutorial, we are going to look at some of HTML5 Form Features. This is going to be straightforward tutorial, explaining each of these features and how they can be used. We will now look at them below:
Search Input Field
The search input field is used when you want to present a users with a search form field. The search input type displays a text input field that may visually differ from that of a regular text field, based on the stylistic conventions of the platform.

<input type="search" name="string">
<button type="submit">Search</button>

continue reading: http://tutorialslodge.com/html5-form-features/
Re: HTML5 Form Features by Raypawer(m): 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
maekhel:
Sometimes ago I wrote a tutorial on Introduction to HTML5, where I discusses the new document structure elements introduced in HTML5. In today’s tutorial, we are going to look at some of HTML5 Form Features. This is going to be straightforward tutorial, explaining each of these features and how they can be used. We will now look at them below:
Search Input Field
The search input field is used when you want to present a users with a search form field. The search input type displays a text input field that may visually differ from that of a regular text field, based on the stylistic conventions of the platform.
continue reading: http://tutorialslodge.com/html5-form-features/

i sent a mail to you.. wink

via nairaland mailing system...
Re: HTML5 Form Features by maekhel(m): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
Raypawer:

i sent a mail to you.. wink

via nairaland mailing system...
seen and replied.

(1) (Reply)

Get Mtn Cheapest Data / Help Review My Website / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.