Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

•••MAPOLY And Its Absurd Policies••• - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / •••MAPOLY And Its Absurd Policies••• (919 Views)

Ekiti Students Protest Fee Hike, Fayose’s Policies / FG Reverses JAMB's Policies On Admission!!! / Mapoly Welcomes 2011/2012 Freshers: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

•••MAPOLY And Its Absurd Policies••• by Aderiade(m): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
I still don't understand why the management of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic has chosed to extort money from students especially FRESHERs. MAPOLY is no one dream school, circumstances brought most people to MAPOLY; how can the school management expect candidates to chose the School as their University choice? Is that even reasonable at all?

Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) implemented the policy of 1-choice per level of institution i.e. One University (1st Choice), one polytechnic (2nd choice), one college of Education (3rd choice) and one monotechnic (4th choice); how can the management expect candidates to chose the school as their university choice? Is Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) a university?

However, candidates who failed to chose MAPOLY as their University choice are required to pay the sum of #10,000; failure to make this payment may lead to forfeiture of admission.....#12,500 for those that didn't chose the school in JAMB at all.

What are your views and comments on this issue? Let's discuss and make this post more interactive!!!!! Drop your comments.....
Re: •••MAPOLY And Its Absurd Policies••• by simdam500(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
sound absurd too but why would an aspiree not choose a school in jamb and was given the opportunity to write their entrance exam, to forward it was given admission probably he's or her course and they only ask you to approve they admitted you of which u accepted and u don't want to succumb.
Re: •••MAPOLY And Its Absurd Policies••• by segzybobo(m): 6:40am On Dec 01, 2014
guy pls I need some info concerning the school..... I want to obtain the HND for but I don't know hw to go about it... I checked the school website but no link pls I would b Glad if you can help

(1) (Reply)

2015 AGIP SCHOLARSHIP (MUST READ) / Students Protests Live @ Ui Pics / President Buhari On The Move To End Bsc And Hnd Dichotomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.