Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Turn Your Pocket Around This Season - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Turn Your Pocket Around This Season (660 Views)

Coffee: A Pocket Change Investment That Can Change Your Life / 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. / Turn Your Ideas And Small Business Into Profitability: "Learn From Our Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Pocket Around This Season by chijosh1: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2008
Hi everyone
Do you want to come out of financial frustration and lack of fat pocket full of money

Do you want to spend more time at home with your money making machine laptop while you still take care of those kids and watch your favourite movies

Do you want to take a time off for a holiday in hawaii with no stress

Then you have to act fast by taking advantage of my 8 hidden secrets of internet money making alongside with my thank you software that will help you repair problems in you windows registary which will atuomatically speed up your system.

The fee is just 5000  naira and you can pay into this UBA account details

Account name: Ekwo Chidi J
Account no: 03150680025477

You can equally call me on 07035349897 or email me with ekwochidi@yahoo.co.uk especially after your payment has been made.

I love you all

Joshtech grin

(1) (Reply)

Ccnp, Unix, Linux, Opensource Technologies / Plz Help Me Am Confused / Bankphb And Her Subsidiaries Staff Lament Over Salary Slash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.