Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location (43105 Views)

“feasibility Study And Business Plan On Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business ” / Are You A Painter, Home Cleaner, Carpenter, Dry-cleaner In Lagos? / Info On Starting A Laundry Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by PAO429: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
pls where can i get tagging gun to tag clothes...pls someone help
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by snazzyn(f): 12:29pm On May 24, 2017
Good day, I like this business but I don't have idea.
Is it possible for me to do it and I do I go about it?

Thanks and await ur response.
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by Audinowing(m): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
@eminikansoso thank you for bringing this thread up. I just stumbled on it now and I am sure it has great potential to affect lives. Please lets keep the thread alive. I have subscribed already. Thread bookmarked...
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by iseeicome: 9:55am On Sep 09, 2017
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by corpROYAL(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
snazzyn:
Good day, I like this business but I don't have idea.
Is it possible for me to do it and I do I go about it?

Thanks and await ur response.

Read through from the beginning. You will understand as they have Eduplain in details. You can employ people to work for you and you need to monitor it. Is a good business anyway.
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by Adepet222(f): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2017
pls I HV plan to start my laundry business next month pls send me more updates on my email. ronketula@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by betaessays: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by gistcity(m): 7:22am On Jan 31, 2018
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by Specialboi007: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Inbox me too,promisejay85@gmail.com

can u highlight more on this....the prices of all those machines and gadgets.. . mykkynykky@yahoo.com[/quote]
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by uwadiahercules: 7:28am On Apr 14, 2019
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by uwadiahercules: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by McHuckz(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
I supply superior quality liquid laundry starch to dry Cleaners and my product help them retain and attract more customers. if you are interested to try out my product, feel free to contact me. Thank you. My product is very affordable
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by joeyreports: 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
Here is how to start laundry and dry cleaning business in nigeria... https://www.nigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/how-to-start-laundry-and-dry-cleaning/
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by eminikansoso(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2021
eminikansoso:
HOW TO START LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANER BUSINESS IN YOUR LOCATION
Laundry business is a small scale business that can be established at the back of your house and requires small capital to establish one. This is a business that can fetch the owner of the business a lot of money in short period of time.
When establishing a laundry business, the most importance material is availability of clean water. Although water is very cheap here in Nigeria.
Materials needed to start the business
• 12kg washing machine
• 7.5kv generating plant
• Dryer
• Two pressing iron; steaming iron and ordinary iron
• Two tables; one for washing and the other for ironing
• Shelve
• One standing industrial fan
• 1kg spraying can
• Tagging gun
• Buckets, brush, hangers, laundry nylon.

Dryer is used for urgent service and in the next thirty minutes the cloth is dry and ready for ironing.
Steaming iron is used to iron plain trousers and suits while the ordinary is used to iron other types of fabrics
Spraying can is used by filling with water and spray on cloth when ironing for easy smoothing.
Tagging gun is also used for tagging identities to the customers’ clothes for easy identification.
The most importance service of the laundry business is good ironing and packaging. Someone can wash clothes with 100% stains free but ironing maybe 0% or packaging 0%. How will the customers feel happy or sad?
With #300k one can establish one and before a year of operation, he would have recover more than amount invested in the business.
Thanks

Good
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by Obaman12: 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
eminikansoso:
Well for those that call #500k a token. It is true but bears it in mind that Rome is not built in a day.
The truth is that half bread is better than nothing. I have trained more than 20 pple on this business in this forum.
my shop is in okwe area in Asaba Delta State.
I have two men taking care of the business at my absent. Still am unable to meet the demand of my customers.
the least profit per month is #120k
thanks

Hello sir, I'd like to know if you're still into the business. If yes, please kindly recommend to me the best generator brand & rating, iron & washing machine you know will be good for this kind of business. I am planning of starting up this soon. I am tired looking for white collar jobs. I need every advice now to excel & avoid making costly errors in this business. Pls kindly tell me all I need to do get it right. Thank you boss
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by eminikansoso(m): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obaman12:

Hello sir, I'd like to know if you're still into the business. If yes, please kindly recommend to me the best generator brand & rating, iron & washing machine you know will be good for this kind of business. I am planning of starting up this soon. I am tired looking for white collar jobs. I need every advice now to excel & avoid making costly errors in this business. Pls kindly tell me all I need to do get it right. Thank you boss
Where are you residing
Whatsapp 07060756990
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by Obaman12: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
eminikansoso:

Where are you residing
Whatsapp

I reside in Minna sir. I'll do that right away sir. Thanks
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
eminikansoso:
Well for those that call #500k a token. It is true but bears it in mind that Rome is not built in a day.
The truth is that half bread is better than nothing. I have trained more than 20 pple on this business in this forum.
my shop is in okwe area in Asaba Delta State.
I have two men taking care of the business at my absent. Still am unable to meet the demand of my customers.
the least profit per month is #120k
thanks
Do you still run it??

Will like to come work while

I learn too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Started My Successful Catering Business - Oghor Promise / Daughters Of Abdulmunafi Sarina, Owner Of Azman Air / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.